LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Fastest Way to Build Muscle Mass (Naturally)!

The Fastest Way to Build Muscle Mass (Naturally)
    by Shawn Lebrun
    Certified Personal Trainer

Want to know one of the fastest ways to build rock-solid muscle mass naturally?

It can also be called "The Secret of How to Get Anything You Want in Life."

A couple years ago, I learned an important principle that
    literally changed my life when I put it to use.

This amazing idea allowed me to lose over 50 pounds of fat, gain a lot more muscle mass, and put my fitness career on "warp speed" to where I wanted to go.

Before sharing this important principle with you, let me ask you a question that illustrates it:

If your car doesn't start one snowy morning, would you care to
    take the whole engine apart yourself to try and solve the
    problem?

Probably not, you'd bring it to the nearest mechanic that knows
    how to pinpoint the problem so that you do not have to diagnose and repair the problem yourself.

That illustrates this incredibly profound yet simple principle of one of the quickest ways to build muscle mass naturally:

Copy others!

There are people that already have more specific knowledge,
    learned or acquired, than we do in certain areas in life.

So why not take advantage of what they know and what they've done.

You can learn from other successful people and can have
    anything you want in life by copying them.

You can role model others so that you do not have to learn
    through trial and error what you want to discover.

If you want to learn about investing and making money in
    stocks, what would you rather do?

You could spend $100,000 go to a four year business school and then study as an intern for weeks on Wall Street.

That will guarantee you will learn about stocks but doesn't
    guarantee you'll make money.

Or, you could speed up the process by picking up a book by
    Warren Buffet or Peter Lynch that pinpoints specific strategies
    on investing and making money in stocks.

Total time spent: maybe a week.

Total price: 10-20 bucks.

Say you want to gain more muscle mass then you've ever had.

Find others that have exactly what it is you want and start doing some or all of the things they are doing.

If they're doing something you feel isn't something you should be doing, skip that part.

Pick and choose among many successful people some of the things that they are doing to gain muscle, lose fat, and increase strength.

The principle of copying other successful people in certain
    areas of life allowed me to take my passion of health and
    fitness to the masses, by transforming my personal training
    business into a global internet presence.

If I had tried this myself through trial and error, I'd still
    be learning how to turn the computer on!

It also allowed me to fast-forward my bodybuilding results by copying certain things that natural bodybuilders were all doing.

So what does this have to do with building muscle mass fast?

Everything.

If you're unhappy about your physique in any way, you can
    change it right now by figuring out what you want and then
    finding someone that has already done it.

You simply copy what others have done to get similar results.

Do you have a friend that lost 30 pounds last year or a brother
    that increased his bench press (naturally) by 50 pounds last
    year?

Ask them how they did it.

You can also learn from my trial and error.

I provide the same useful, body-changing information to
    people worldwide so that they can simply copy some or all of
    what I did, speeding up their results as well.

The great thing is, I didn't spend $100,000 or 8 years to get a
    Phd.

More importantly, I learned how to produce results from
    copying the best of the best and now I teach these common sense tips to others.

Bottom line, the fastest way to build muscle naturally is to learn from and model after others that have achieved what you want to achieve as well.

Don't step blindly into a gym and start playing around with some weights or start trying every machine you can find.

Save a whole lot of time and skip the trial and error.

Cut to the chase and copy what other people have done
    to transform their own bodies.

That is one of the fastest ways to build muscle mass naturally!

==========================================
    Skip the trial and error and copy me, step-by-step, as I get
    ready for my first bodybuilding show. Weight training, cardio, and nutrition laid out in a precise, muscle building plan!

http://www.shawnlebrunfitness.com/getshredded.html
    ==========================================

sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmm, i like your other examples of principles and stuff... but im not too sure if i like the whole point of this article. dont take this as flaming, i appreciate it how you share with everyone your experiences and your thoughts. =)
    but at the last part, when you wrote "simply copy what they did" well, im not too sure if that's how your going to put your own goals into "warpspeed." everyone's body is different, and what worked for others may not work for you. you can't just "copy" what others did and have the same magnificant results.

Plop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think copying proffesional bodybuilders isn't exactly right............everyone has diffrent genetics, plus the pro's training super hard, supplement heavy etc.

LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeBrunFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Copying others

No where on the article did I mention professional bodybuilders.

Of course you cannot copy the pros and get the same results.

We all know it's not just training that gets them their physiques.

The point of the article is to find others that possess the physique you want, and ask them (or read in a book, magazine) how they achieved it.

Then use your own judgement whether or not you want to copy certain things.

Of course genetics, intensity, drive, motivation, diet, etc...

These are all things that make results different for everyone.

But for the most part, physiologically speaking, you have to do certain things to get certain results.

These are the things you can find from others and copy if they make sense and fit your goals/lifestyle.

For instance, you HAVE to lift to build muscle.

You have to eat right and do cardio to burn fat.

These are the things you are looking for some direction on.

I agree, there is no blanket strategie for everyone.

Certain principles that work for some will not work for others.

But everyone does have to do certain things (lifting, proper nutrition, etc...) to get certain results.

Those are the things you can seek in those who have excelled in certain areas and copy certain aspects of them to further your own results as well.

Shawn Lebrun
    http://www.shawnlebrunfitness.com

AnabolicPhyscho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WHOA... LISTEN TO LEBRUN THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY, I SAW HIS MASSSIVE TRANSFORMATION FROM BEING FAT TO WHAT HE IS NOW, GOOD JOB LEBRUN I ENVY YOU J/K LOL, I RESPECT Y0OU A LOT, I ALSO HAVE TAKEN FROM WHAWT YOUR WEBSITE ABOUT HOW TO GET BIG AND HOW TO GET CUT GREAT STUFF, AND IVE APPLIED IT THANK YOU, WOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU POSTING AT BB.COM, I THINK SOME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE.

Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have read that post if you had turned the caps off...

ought08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Like it