Closed Thread
Page 292 of 304 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,760 of 9115
    JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I think you are right. There is something really wrong with her. I need to just let her go. I've stuck around for long enough.
    Send her to Dr Phil.

But put you and yours in the front of your concerns

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    I guess Breezy just ain't never coming back no more.

sigh

all I know is she's alive. That or someone has control of her IG account and hits like occasionally.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vex, I have never ever let dogs on furniture. I’ve actually always found it annoying as **** when ppl do. But I’m going through some stuff, and I decided I want a dog I can snuggle, so screw it.

Bitty, that’s really awful. Sad for her and sad for you. Sounds like she probably had bad things happen to her as a kid. Not that’s people can’t move past that, but some people never can/do. I’m with everyone else on this. People like her can be so toxic that it leaches out onto you and you have enough to deal with in your life. I recently had to do this with my own sister. Cut all contact, blocked, etc. Its ****ty. I still care about her, I just can’t deal with her type of crazy anymore. Maybe you are there too?
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone wanna make a prediction on how long before a national quarantine in the US?

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Bitty, that’s really awful. Sad for her and sad for you. Sounds like she probably had bad things happen to her as a kid. Not that’s people can’t move past that, but some people never can/do. I’m with everyone else on this. People like her can be so toxic that it leaches out onto you and you have enough to deal with in your life. I recently had to do this with my own sister. Cut all contact, blocked, etc. Its ****ty. I still care about her, I just can’t deal with her type of crazy anymore. Maybe you are there too?
    You'd think she'd have trauma in her past, but that's not the case. Her parents are the sweetest people ever. I was over at their house pretty much daily though out my Elementary career. They are still together, so that is not it. It's a definite mind boggle.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, that would be a definite blow. Hopefully she and my friend will see the damage they are doing and snap the hell out of it. It all comes back to the fact that you gotta wanna. Without that, you just are stuck. It will be hard, but I just can't keep giving her the reigns to my feelings anymore. She doesn't treat them well.

Anyone wanna make a prediction on how long before a national quarantine in the US?
    Just as long as it is all cleared up by the end of May. I am going to Ireland then. If this stupid virus messes with my vacation, I will let my wrath come down. lol
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just as long as it is all cleared up by the end of May

Just so you're aware the UK is doing nothing to stop the spread and hoping it just peaks during the summer and goes away.
    Last edited by Vexidi; 03-12-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have an all inclusive booked for Jamaica just after Easter. Pretty sure I’m getting screwed out of that one!

*CANADIAN CREW*

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have an all inclusive booked for Jamaica just after Easter. Pretty sure I’m getting screwed out of that one!
    which place are (were) you going?
    Stern Crew

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My guess is around the end of this month.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    which place are (were) you going?
    We are supposed to be going to Bahia Principe Grand Jamaica.

*CANADIAN CREW*

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Sorry for the delay. I had to go for a walk...here it goes:

My best friend moved to New York 15 years or so ago. I was devastated. We've known each other since we were 5. She is beautiful, and can convince anyone to do anything. So, that means she got me into trouble growing up. Nothing too horrible, curfew ticket, joyriding that got caught by her parents, typical mountain town things. She has always gotten out of pretty much everything...it's amazing, and a skill I have never mastered.

She followed her high school sweetheart to NY. Ended up cheating on him with his best friend, we will call him Nick. Nick is EXTREMELY rich. Nick also has a bad drug addition. Nick also hates my guts, because I can see what an absolute piece of crap he is. Which ended up with her and I not chatting for 10+ years. During this time, she dabbled in drugs, drinking tons and leading a life in which she wanted for nothing. No working, just basically being a "housewife" without the ring...actually, no...I believe Nick proposed at least 3 times with 3 rings, but they always fought and broke up, then made up. During the end of the relationship, she started (shocker) cheating on him with more than one man.

Flashback to 7 years ago, they finally "broke up", but he still paid for her apartment, and all the essentials. Also keeps her around for her to help him when needed. During this time, she went to a prominent fashion school, but didn't graduate. She then started working for Victoria Secrets, then some other fashion place. She'd always end up getting fired because she would call in all the time. About this time, she was pulled over for attempting to go the wrong way up an off ramp because she "didn't want to go to New Jersey". She got a DUI and possession of *******. She avoided jail time and Nick basically paid all her fees. After that, every time she would get hired somewhere, she was instantly fired when they googled her name.

This led to her "bartending" career. She worked in numerous bars and would be either fired for not showing up, being drunk on the job or screwing the boss then bailing on him. All this time, she is becoming the town tramp, pretty much sleeping with who ever came in her path. She even told me herself that she was a whorebag. She would complain that she wanted my life, she wanted to be married with babies. I would always tell her, that she would die of boredom if she had my life because my life isn't chaotic.

Anyways, I had to give a little bit of background to get to my point. Today, she is a falling down drunk. She was evicted out of her apartment because she hasn't gotten a job since last July and Nick got himself in trouble, and his mom has control of his money now. She was in the process of coming back home, somehow found somebody to by her a ticket and everything. Yesterday, I texted her to ask her if she was getting ready to come home. She replied with "No" and completely stopped texting me.

A friend of hers that lives near her (but is not her friend really anymore due to her decisions), we text each other to update news about her so neither one of us is in the dark. He texted me today telling me that she is a total mess, doesn't think she is coming home and she went to court about her eviction, announced she had Coronavirus in the middle of it and every one ran out of the courtroom. She is batcrap insane. I feel like I completely lost her.

I feel horrible that I sort of had to step back, and not care so much about her...because if I did, I would have panic attacks on the regular. She is completely helpless, and I am pretty sure if she doesn't get help...she will be dead within a year or so. There is so much more to the story...but I filled in what is basically the big parts. I know I always rant about people I love that are sick in some sort of way. I have normal friends/loved ones too...but they don't make me nuts.

It feels better to kind of write it out, purge it outta my brain. So Thanks for letting me. Even if you didn't read.
    She isn't helpless, she could get help if she wanted it. Like you said, those kinds of people wouldn't even know what to do with a good, decent man and a peaceful life - their compulsion for drama and chaos always overpowers. You protected yourself from her downward spiral of chaos. I'm sure that doesn't make watching her make bad decisions hurt any less, but good for you for listening to your gut and launching your nope rocket.

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    She isn't helpless, she could get help if she wanted it. Like you said, those kinds of people wouldn't even know what to do with a good, decent man and a peaceful life - their compulsion for drama and chaos always overpowers. You protected yourself from her downward spiral of chaos. I'm sure that doesn't make watching her make bad decisions hurt any less, but good for you for listening to your gut and launching your nope rocket.
    What would you do with a good, decent man? Asking for fren.

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you talking about like in New York?

Just so you're aware the UK is doing nothing to stop the spread and hoping it just peaks during the summer and goes away.
    I think the Europe travel ban is late but at least it finally happened. Coincidentally the countries with the lowest corona stats are all located right next to China and all locked their borders fully immediately

Like bitty I have a trip late May. It’s a Alaskan cruise. Who knows. We shall see.

Drain him of all his natural resources.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Suck the soul out of him and bake him brownies.

Or panic and emotionally withdraw, it's really a toss up.

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of the volleyball tourney's have been canceled for March (that's my life these days). So, besides practice a couple of times a week, our weekends should be nice and clear through March. Thanks Corona. Might have to go pick some up in celebration.

Oldest turned 16 yesterday. She can't take her driving test until April because she screwed around with the driver training portion of it and didn't finish in time.

Kinda strange looking back over those 16 years. Some portions seem like so long ago and others seem like yesterday.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    All of the volleyball tourney's have been canceled for March (that's my life these days). So, besides practice a couple of times a week, our weekends should be nice and clear through March. Thanks Corona. Might have to go pick some up in celebration.

Oldest turned 16 yesterday. She can't take her driving test until April because she screwed around with the driver training portion of it and didn't finish in time.

Kinda strange looking back over those 16 years. Some portions seem like so long ago and others seem like yesterday.
    In all seriousness that’s one thing I hope people take out of the corona thing.

SLOW DOWN.

Me and my kids are gonna grab are guitars and sit around and play now that their weekend is open

Or panic and emotionally withdraw, it's really a toss up.

Originally Posted by litljay View Post

My oldest moved out a few months ago. That chit was heartbreaking man. I cried on and off for days. I still see him at least once a week but its not quite the same.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My oldest moved out a few months ago. That chit was heartbreaking man. I cried on and off for days. I still see him at least once a week but its not quite the same.
    Having a kid has turned me into a softy. I used to be hard as nails emotionally and now I can't even hardly drop the little dude off at day care without getting hit in the feels.

Does it get better as they get older or am I stuck like this?
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    Having a kid has turned me into a softy. I used to be hard as nails emotionally and now I can't even hardly drop the little dude off at day care without getting hit in the feels.

Hasn't gotten better for me. I'm 90% dead inside but my boys bring out the blabbering pussy in me every time. No one else in my life can spark that kind of emotion in me.

It lessens then ramps up when they get closer to driving.

I don’t know if vex is just a empty nest kinda bitch or if I’m a overly hard ******* but I will be excited once my daughters can move out. Means I set em up for Success. Don’t know. I’m sure I’ll have a month of depression when they move out.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Get used to it, buddy.

We went to the second round of Parent/Teacher conferences a couple weeks ago. Usually kids only go to those that are struggling or have behavior issues. My kiddo is a great student and never gets in trouble, so I was wondering what was up...basically we went in and her 4 teachers talked for 20 minutes about what a good kid she is. I had to keep myself from bawling. It was super nice that they acknowledged her for that. Once you have kids, you turn into a pile of mush.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Well they just extended March break, starting this Saturday until April 5th. Ugh.

*CANADIAN CREW*

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well they just extended March break, starting this Saturday until April 5th. Ugh.
    lol, they aren’t going back to school April 5th

I expect months before anything returns to normalcy
    China is expecting mid June to July, started in January
    So around 6-7 months, best case, as we live in countries that won’t weld the doors of a skyscraper apartment shut, in order to quarantine
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    lol, they aren’t going back to school April 5th

I expect months before anything returns to normalcy
    China is expecting mid June to July, started in January
    So around 6-7 months, best case, as we live in countries that won’t weld the doors of a skyscraper apartment shut, in order to quarantine
    I sent all my team the message to get ready last week.

• Do you have power cords and connectors? Do you have a secondary display at home?
    • Have you tested connection to our files and apps remotely recently?
    • Do you have access to critical network resources in the even they are not physically available for a period of time?
    • Are your active files, work resources, and equipment organized to collect and go on short notice?
    • Do you have needed supplies at home (notebooks, pens, etc)?
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

Little afternoon news wrap up.

Disneyland closing
    March Madness cancelled
    Catholic churches in Rome closed
    Dow closed -2,300
    NYC closes Broadway theaters and bans gatherings of more than 500

I think that's everything. I'm assuming Gix has already retreated to the bunker since hes been MIA a while. I'll probably do the same soon.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Little afternoon news wrap up.

Disneyland closing
    March Madness cancelled
    Catholic churches in Rome closed
    Dow closed -2,300
    NYC closes Broadway theaters and bans gatherings of more than 500

I think that's everything. I'm assuming Gix has already retreated to the bunker since hes been MIA a while. I'll probably do the same soon.
    Corona sucks donkey dink. It's cost the NBA playoffs now it's costing me March Madness. Bullchit
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Corona sucks donkey dink. It's cost the NBA playoffs now it's costing me March Madness. Bullchit

Oilers were in it, I was going to see McDavid and Draisaitl rock/paper/scissors for the Hart Trophy.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, the kids thing is tough. I'm super excited for her to be driving herself around, however, also scared to death for her.

My kids are complete opposites personality wise, but both pretty smart and/or get good grades. The oldest has to work for the grades and the youngest just cruises and aces everything.

Bitty - I remember going into teacher conferences and the teachers praising my kids and thinking, we had raised Eddie Haskels. There was no way that all this praise was about my kids while at home we were lucky to get them to wipe their own ass.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Closed Thread