Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Stop with the black and white thinking dude. In the real world, people don't neatly fit into 3 categories.
    This so much goddamn

And if you really wanna simplify it to 3 categories, there's a very simple answer. In any decision making process, you go one of two ways. Either you risk it to get the biscuit, or you play it safe with the sure thing. You're not gonna go with something that's a half-assed risk are you?

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    Looks will ALWAYS be a crucial factor in the process, irregardless of why you marry someone or stay together.

You decided to marry someone because you've dated them for a while and you two are a good fit, you decided to date them because there was something about them that caught your eye.

YOUR EYE

YOUR EYE

LOOKS

end thread.

Yes, the reason why that coupled got married may be common interests, partnership, same values, etc. but it ALL came down to that one CRUCIAL moment at the bar, when she looked across the room and said "wow, that guy is HAWT, im going to get close to him"

the real blackpill.
    Nah the real blackpill is realizing that there are girls who look at you and think that, but don't do anything about it. And whether because you were clueless, preoccupied, or too intimidated yourself, nothing came of it and it's just another missed opportunity.

That being said, yes looks matter. But that doesn't mean it's attraction is always instantaneous. You've never found yourself more attracted to someone after spending considerable time with them when you weren't initially taken by them?
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks will ALWAYS be a crucial factor in the process, irregardless of why you marry someone or stay together.

You decided to marry someone because you've dated them for a while and you two are a good fit, you decided to date them because there was something about them that caught your eye.

YOUR EYE

YOUR EYE

LOOKS

end thread.

Yes, the reason why that coupled got married may be common interests, partnership, same values, etc. but it ALL came down to that one CRUCIAL moment at the bar, when she looked across the room and said "wow, that guy is HAWT, im going to get close to him"

the real blackpill.
    You can be super good looking but if you are poor its going to be very hard to marry someone attractive. I have personally never seen this. When it comes to dating and sex however, yes, you can though.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    This so much goddamn

And if you really wanna simplify it to 3 categories, there's a very simple answer. In any decision making process, you go one of two ways. Either you risk it to get the biscuit, or you play it safe with the sure thing. You're not gonna go with something that's a half-assed risk are you?

Nah the real blackpill is realizing that there are girls who look at you and think that, but don't do anything about it. And whether because you were clueless, preoccupied, or too intimidated yourself, nothing came of it and it's just another missed opportunity.

That being said, yes looks matter. But that doesn't mean it's attraction is always instantaneous. You've never found yourself more attracted to someone after spending considerable time with them when you weren't initially taken by them?
    except, women don't eye me look that, so it's a moot point. and no, Its not just because "I can't pick up on it". I have plenty of female friends and you have to be at least good looking to be eyed like this. most men aren't.

I have been more attracted to someone the more Ive talked to them, but I need to at least be attracted to them physically at a base level or it won't ever happen. the other blackpill is that women operate the same.

If the girl finds something inherently physically unnatractive about you (height, race, face, weight for example), you can't win her over with your personality.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    except, women don't eye me look that, so it's a moot point. and no, Its not just because "I can't pick up on it". I have plenty of female friends and you have to be at least good looking to be eyed like this. most men aren't.
    Maybe because you are not their type?