chirutav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Disabled person workout!

Hey, in late 2016 I was in a fire, I sustained 3rd degree burns to 90% of my body. I also got such heavy nerve damage that I was paralysed for 5 months, and slowly regained the ability to lift up my limbs. It will take another year and a half for my nerves to regrow, in the mean time I’m working on my strength.

I’m on the following drugs:
    Nerve Growth Factor - 12ug/day
    Proviron - 50mg/day
    Androsterone - 200mg/day
    Testosterol 250
    Biosterol

I don’t want to shut down my HPTA, or my LH, I just want a boost to my testosterone levels. I’m gonna do a proper cycle in 2 years, when my nerves recover.

This is my current workout regime and strength for 6 reps x 4 sets, except the body weight ones, I do 20 reps x 4 sets. Please critique my workout, remember I’m bound to an electric wheelchair that can tilt, and a bed that can incline, so I’m really limited.

Back, Biceps, Forearms, & Wrists
    Barbell bicep curls - 8kg
    Dumbbell incline bicep curls - 3kg
    Barbell forearm curls - 7kg
    Barbell wrist extensions - 7kg
    Seated barbell back rows - 5kg

Chest
    Bench press - 10kg
    Incline bench press - 7kg
    Dumbbell flies - 1kg
    Incline dumbbell flies - 1kg

Triceps
    Skull crushers - 6kg
    Tricep press - 6kg
    Barbell tricep extensions - 2kg

Legs, Glutes, & Core
    Knee raises - body weight
    Leg raises - body weight
    Calf extensions - body weight
    Bridges - body weight

Shoulders
    Seated military press - 2kg
    Dumbbell shoulder press - 1kg
    Upright barbell rows - 5kg
    Barbell front shoulder raises - 1kg
    Dumbbell side shoulder raises - 1kg

I’ve attached 2 photos of me in hospital, and 1 recent to show muscle development across 2 years.

LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't even imagine the hell you have gone through, and the fact that you have come back swinging, along with such a positive outlook for fitness, is nothing short of truly inspirational.