Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2120
    Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I almost bought a OK Joe barrel smoker from Walmart because they had it on clearance for like $100. I passed on it as I plan on building an ugly drum smoker on my own.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It got delivered!

(oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ spoon.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    [Img]https://i.imgur.com

It got delivered!

[Img]https://i.imgur.com/QW0Lqp7.jpg
    Nice setup Goo. Which cable pull down machine is that? That's one of the few things I miss in my setup, that i've considered adding to my rack. Just don't know how well the rack mounted ones work, like this one:

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-lite-slinger

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Lol @ spoon.
    This.

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [Img]https://i.imgur.com/1PwpKpH.jpg[/ ]

It got delivered!

[Img]https://i.imgur.com/QW0Lqp7.jpg[ /img]
    Hopefully you didn’t overpay, read some articles of people charging 4x the price for gym equipment.
    ʙ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ✭ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

It's not your thyroid MattyMiscer's Avatar
    MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FL_Z32 View Post
    But what if we get hit by a massive EMP? Your **** gets fried and you're destined to die from food poisoning because you can't remember whether or not those red berries growing in the tree down the street are edible.
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Lol, double sleeved EMP bags. Keep a spare solar panel, charging cable, and rechargeable led flashlight in there, at a minimum.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Everyone should have one or two imo. Can also pair it, or larger ones, with portable solar generators.
    lmao I knew podunks would have a fuking faraday cage or something
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got my 3rd Fire TV Cube but this one is the latest 2nd generation. It has a faster processor. It really does make a difference.

Last edited by niospecv; 04-07-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ugh, garage door opener took a chit. Been wanting a direct drive for a while now anyway, so it was time. Just went to Lowes since Amazon's current shipping time put deliver in a week +.

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Ugh, garage door opener took a chit. Been wanting a direct drive for a while now anyway, so it was time. Just went to Lowes since Amazon's current shipping time put deliver in a week +.

Worth 5 bucks though? I'm assuming you're after the noise.

Wish my cold start was only as loud as my chain garage door opener
    Last edited by KilaByte; 04-07-2020 at 09:17 PM.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55

MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Two new Rogue bars . Thankfully I ordered them just before the corona outbreak .
    Ones a dedicated deadlift bar and ones for benchpress .
    Very impressed with there quality . I should have done this years ago , as one of my bars has a slight bend , and it’s dangerous as hell while bench pressing ,as I find it tries to roll in my hands on occasion.
    Sweet having perfectly straight bars , plus these are rated higher than the ones I had at 190k psi .
    Liking the spin better and the knurling is about right

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post

Had to research that one, and it looks pretty darn solid. Really digging the battery backup feature. Don't think I've ever seen a side mounted unit, but it makes more sense than the overhead ones for install and maint.

Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    lmao I knew podunks would have a fuking faraday cage or something

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice setup Goo. Which cable pull down machine is that? That's one of the few things I miss in my setup, that i've considered adding to my rack. Just don't know how well the rack mounted ones work, like this one:

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-lite-slinger
    Thank you. I have not tried it...I did try to make my own one time using a loading pin and pulleys from the hardware store. It did work...nicer for triceps than lats though. If you're not careful it starts swinging everywhere.

The cable machine is from Pro Maxima, which is a company out in Texas. They make really solid power racks imo, and time to time I've seen their other stuff.

This one is kind of old and has a huge seat...the new ones are better and have a mid row which is chest supported, and the whole thing has smaller profile.

But, used that was 700...new, these things can be 2-2500.

Check out this piece...never seen it in a gym. Called Paramount Total Shoulder. It combines a plate located seated shoulder press, shrug/row, and rear delt. Just an odd piece but it was 300 and it works great. It's also another item that the kids can use and almost no chance of injury (for overhead)

And it has a whole weight tree on it lol.

It makes me wonder what other chimera weight lifting pieces Paramount might have made. Bizarre as it is, kind of nice for a garage.

Last edited by GreatOldOne; 04-08-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Fall for Judo:

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Two new Rogue bars . Thankfully I ordered them just before the corona outbreak .
    Ones a dedicated deadlift bar and ones for benchpress .
    Very impressed with there quality . I should have done this years ago , as one of my bars has a slight bend , and it’s dangerous as hell while bench pressing ,as I find it tries to roll in my hands on occasion.
    Sweet having perfectly straight bars , plus these are rated higher than the ones I had at 190k psi .
    Liking the spin better and the knurling is about right

Awesome. I'm admiring how clean it is...

Fall for Judo:

litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post

Had to research that one, and it looks pretty darn solid. Really digging the battery backup feature. Don't think I've ever seen a side mounted unit, but it makes more sense than the overhead ones for install and maint.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ASXAzDW.gif[img]
    Noise and ceiling height. I have 10' ceilings and an 8' (tall) door. The old opener didn't have the extra extension on it so it only opened the door 7' (standard garage door height).
    I don't have it installed yet as I just picked it up last night. Got the old opener removed last night and will install the new one tonight hopefully. Video's I've watched seem like it's a pretty straight forward install.
    The one issue I'm going to have is I don't have an electrical outlet on the front wall. Temporarily, I'm going to make an extension cord to reach the ceiling outlet. I'll have my electrician come out and put an outlet when he gets some free time.

Here's a standard marketing pic. You can see the advantages of moving the opener to the wall.

MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is making me really butthurt that my house doesn't have a garage. Definitely on the must-have list for the next house

Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    This thread is making me really butthurt that my house doesn't have a garage. Definitely on the must-have list for the next house
    I could never own/rent a home without one.

Noise and ceiling height. I have 10' ceilings and an 8' (tall) door. The old opener didn't have the extra extension on it so it only opened the door 7' (standard garage door height).
    I don't have it installed yet as I just picked it up last night. Got the old opener removed last night and will install the new one tonight hopefully. Video's I've watched seem like it's a pretty straight forward install.
    The one issue I'm going to have is I don't have an electrical outlet on the front wall. Temporarily, I'm going to make an extension cord to reach the ceiling outlet. I'll have my electrician come out and put an outlet when he gets some free time.

Here's a standard marketing pic. You can see the advantages of moving the opener to the wall.

[img]https://contentgrid.homedepot-static.com/hdus/en_US/DTCCOMNEW/fetch/FetchRules/Rich_Content/305754509-RJO20-Lifestyle.jpg
    Juicy. Now you just need rollup doors so you can put a lift in.

Juicy. Now you just need rollup doors so you can put a lift in.
    I actually considered that last night as I was staring at the ceiling after removing the old opener. Unfortunately, would have to step up to the "medium" duty lift for a roll up. This one specifically says not for a roll up.

I actually considered that last night as I was staring at the ceiling after removing the old opener. Unfortunately, would have to step up to the "medium" duty lift for a roll up. This one specifically says not for a roll up.
    Rip, hadn't looked at the in-depth specs of that unit yet. Still a worthy upgrade from overhead unit imo.

hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you. I have not tried it...I did try to make my own one time using a loading pin and pulleys from the hardware store. It did work...nicer for triceps than lats though. If you're not careful it starts swinging everywhere.

The cable machine is from Pro Maxima, which is a company out in Texas. They make really solid power racks imo, and time to time I've seen their other stuff.

This one is kind of old and has a huge seat...the new ones are better and have a mid row which is chest supported, and the whole thing has smaller profile.

But, used that was 700...new, these things can be 2-2500.

Check out this piece...never seen it in a gym. Called Paramount Total Shoulder. It combines a plate located seated shoulder press, shrug/row, and rear delt. Just an odd piece but it was 300 and it works great. It's also another item that the kids can use and almost no chance of injury (for overhead)

And it has a whole weight tree on it lol.

It makes me wonder what other chimera weight lifting pieces Paramount might have made. Bizarre as it is, kind of nice for a garage.

Lol my gym actually has that machine. It's great! Brb shoulder press, shrugs, rear delt raises.
    Alpha beard crew

I live in a 1900 Victorian in an oldtown area so I'm just happy I have a driveway right now. I'll probably buy a new house in about 5 years or so, definitely want something a little more modern with an attached garage.

J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains. - Jean Jacques Rousseau

MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000)

What are your thoughts on the PowerBlocks? I can never tell if those 4 rods around the handle would get in the way or not.

Originally Posted by MLDK View Post
    What are your thoughts on the PowerBlocks? I can never tell if those 4 rods around the handle would get in the way or not.
    Depending on what you plan to do with them, they def can. For that reason alone I went with the Ironmaster Quick-Lock system. Slightly more tedious to change the weight than switch style sets, but not bad overall, and the build quality is absurdly good.

I like them a lot. I originally got the iron masters, which are also great. However, these came up for free (yes free) on craigslist one day and I picked them up.

After using both, I like the powerblocks better because they are easier to change.

Iron masters feel more like a regular dumbell, but changes take a little longer.

I don't find any problems with the ergonomics of the rods.

Fall for Judo:

I have them too. 90lb version. The rods don't get in the way with anything I do with them. I went PB for the easier changes too as I've got my wife and kids also using them.

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have them too. 90lb version. The rods don't get in the way with anything I do with them. I went PB for the easier changes too as I've got my wife and kids also using them.
    I have an old pair of the Powerblocks, too . . . they're awesome. The handle design is a problem for a few things, but nothing you can't work around in some other way. Single-DB-with-two-hands things like pullovers and overhead extensions are the main ones. I have a couple regular, heavy DBs that I snagged on the cheap for those if I want.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000) MLDK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks everyone! I'll check out both options and see what deals I can find, safe in the knowledge that both options are good.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Do you even deadlift? NeckbeardKilla's Avatar
    NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeckbeardKilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice, used GTRs are a bargain atm. Just wish they had a nose lift, and the saddle brown interior, as I daily mine and the GTRs are a bit too low for a lot of my entries/exits. I have a 16 GTS.

Why not an 18 though? They are stupid cheap right now, even a few under $120k, and identical to the 19s, still have a warranty, and are $20-40k less.

No 2018 on the market can beat the deal I am getting on this 2019 but I did look at 2018s before moving on to 2019s.
    This one doesn't have the saddle brown interior but I do love the saddle brown interior - saddle brown leather is not an option for the GT R but it is for the other GT trim levels.

PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also have the Powerblock DBs and think that they are much superior to the Bowflex DBs. The Bowflex ones are not very durable.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not technically a purchase but still mirin. Prime Tri Tips of piss

My Atmos soundbar just got hooked up and it sounds amazing. Will never have another TV without it
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler