Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 4915
    JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Amazing. Please send pics. Taking the A spec?

During covid lockdown I escaped commie Cali for Utah and drove down hwy 95 aka Utah bicentennial highway from Monument valley. Very scenic. Even did some accidental offroading in our rental minivan lol.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    Amazing. Please send pics. Taking the A spec?

During covid lockdown I escaped commie Cali for Utah and drove down hwy 95 aka Utah bicentennial highway from Monument valley. Very scenic. Even did some accidental offroading in our rental minivan lol.
    Yes bro! Taking the A-SPEC and super excited about it. There's definitely roads it won't be able to handle, but I'd think it can handle most roads without any major river crossings.

Robbie and I did make it out to Monument Valley a couple years ago, what an EPIC sight that was! We did the Pot Ash road near Moab in a rental car blaring Hans Zimmer the whole way. We definitely shouldn't have, but I'll never forget it. (pic below)

GF and I will plan to do Arches, Canyonlands, both north and south (Island in the Sky and Needles), but also Capitol Reef and Goblin Valley. There's a lot to see around Capitol Reef, but it'll be a lot of questionable off-roads. Also, should have enough time to hit the Aspen area; never been.

★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just a basic set up right now (net, hitting mat, now this). Not sure how deep I want to go down the simulator set up hole.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes bro! Taking the A-SPEC and super excited about it. There's definitely roads it won't be able to handle, but I'd think it can handle most roads without any major river crossings.

Robbie and I did make it out to Monument Valley a couple years ago, what an EPIC sight that was! We did the Pot Ash road near Moab in a rental car blaring Hans Zimmer the whole way. We definitely shouldn't have, but I'll never forget it. (pic below)

GF and I will plan to do Arches, Canyonlands, both north and south (Island in the Sky and Needles), but also Capitol Reef and Goblin Valley. There's a lot to see around Capitol Reef, but it'll be a lot of questionable off-roads. Also, should have enough time to hit the Aspen area; never been.

Haha that trip with Robbie sounds awesome, and your upcoming trip is epic. Be sure to look at the stars at night due to no light pollution; one of my fondest memories is camping in Goblin Valley sitting at night looking up at the stars while listening to anjundadeep.

You have the best car for these all american road trips. Honestly nothing slaps like a good road trip. Too bad hotel prices are so damn high.

New phone S24 ultra after 4 years since my note 20 took a swim in virgin gorda and the usb port stopped working. Hey at least it survived unlike my iPhone.

People say apple products are great but mine keeps breaking down. Both of my MacBook pros have had so many issues and now my 16" has a bad memory module causing volume mismatch and will randomly shut down.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Govee star projector

Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Haha that trip with Robbie sounds awesome, and your upcoming trip is epic. Be sure to look at the stars at night due to no light pollution; one of my fondest memories is camping in Goblin Valley sitting at night looking up at the stars while listening to anjundadeep.

You have the best car for these all american road trips. Honestly nothing slaps like a good road trip. Too bad hotel prices are so damn high.
    It was quite the "trip" that day nomsayin. We will for sure be stargazing and there will be some anjunadeep played. Yeah the hotels are a bit pricey, but we're finding some options.

New phone S24 ultra after 4 years since my note 20 took a swim in virgin gorda and the usb port stopped working. Hey at least it survived unlike my iPhone.

People say apple products are great but mine keeps breaking down. Both of my MacBook pros have had so many issues and now my 16" has a bad memory module causing volume mismatch and will randomly shut down.
    Reps on spread. Love my S23. I hear the AI is decent in the 24. Enjoy the camera and there's a lot of hidden camera capabilities that youtube can walk you through.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Govee star projector

On spread. Link?

Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Downsizing my pedal board for live shows. Grabbed the Universal Audio Lion and OX Stomp.

Guitar brahs.... Legit incredible sound and absolutely the most convincing old Marshall in a box I've ever heard. Reminds me A LOT of my old 69 superlead clone I used to have.

The OX stomp is a totally different beast that has the most authentic speaker simulation I've ever heard. I've got the CaptorX, CabM+ and Boss WAZA tube amp expander and this beats them all and really unlocks a ton of extra potential in not just the lion but everything else I've run into it. Not cheap but neither is the sound it gives you.

Also got an Empress ParaEQ MK II arriving today. The EQ options on the Lion are pretty limited and the EQ in the OX Stomp have to be done via a phone app and I don't have time for that chit on stage and a good EQ is like a cheat code for great tone and Empress make the best on the market IMO. I used to have the original ParaEQ and it was awesome but I was getting into modelers and it became irrelevant as I just used an EQ in the modeler. I like the smaller footprint of these new ones.

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    got any recommendations for a non $400 dyson? I need a hairdryer no homo
    I bought this for the wife back in 2015. Same one everyone at the stylists we both go to use. They are legit.

https://www.amazon.com/BaBylissPRO-T.../dp/B003B6S36S
    Sig line can't be a novel

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    brooooo....and now the wait

what is it going on? Get a deal?

I've been eyeing the SiCo Omega 300 since it can go on 300 or 556.

Or maybe the SiCo 36m I think it is (also fits 300 and 556 but also 9mm)
    Going on a Glock 43x for starters but I like that it can also handle 300 blackout. I really want to pick up a Sig Rattler at some point this year and will definitely try this out on it
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just got back from a Vegas trip and we made our way out to Zion. Unbelievable out there. We're going to have to make a dedicated trip to the parks of Utah for sure.
    "The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed."

See OptimusTrajan' sig

Originally Posted by xxAchillesxx View Post
    Just got back from a Vegas trip and we made our way out to Zion. Unbelievable out there. We're going to have to make a dedicated trip to the parks of Utah for sure.
    Nice, great idea! I went out there a couple years ago. I didn't have time for Valley of Fire, which I hear is worth it. Did you make it to Bryce Canyon? Less busy, but quite beautiful.

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice, great idea! I went out there a couple years ago. I didn't have time for Valley of Fire, which I hear is worth it. Did you make it to Bryce Canyon? Less busy, but quite beautiful.
    Nah, unfortunately we didn't have time. It's only an extra 2 hour drive or so from Zion, but we needed to head back for a show we had that night in Vegas. Next time for sure tho
    "The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed."

See OptimusTrajan' sig

usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000)

All done, need to get working on the interior.

Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by usera View Post

All done, need to get working on the interior.
    Love those wheels.

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Worked pretty well.

This comes in tomorrow. 600 ft-lbs... always wanted an impact.

Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

one of these
    I'm slightly tan not white duh

They're always after my glow

all my pics completely natty, just sayin all true

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-nicholson-826a2729b/
    Chadtech Inc
    Faqtech Qdofac - the double fact checking tech company
    Yaptech Inc - ʎ

{cDS} ` Haze
    Ran/Rae/Rad/Rav/Rab/Rac/Ra? wuts dat mean? 47 or 74?

The real LukLuk

'97 GSX
    '97 6.5 Suburban

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just traded in some gear so just in the process of ordering these things and changing some things up before spring.

TAMRON SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Model F016N for Nikon
    https://www.tamron.com/global/consumer/lenses/f016/
    https://www.dxomark.com/Lenses/Tamro...kon-D850__1177
    Top ranked for sharpness and can resolve all the MP well (44-46) on my D850 – only 2 lenses or so can do this for my camera if I understand it right..

Tamron 90 mm 2.8 macro
    https://www.tamron.com/global/consumer/lenses/f017/

Have a 2x manual macro I will use at home in a more controlled setting. This is an AF for outdoors (weather sealed, scratch proof etc) with the D850 and testing the focus shift/stacking function of the camera. Will get 2x with proper tubes and the raynox filter while still maintaining AF and that function.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED
    Got rid of the 16-35 mm I wasn't happy with. Even sharper than the nikon 1.4 in some respects that cost twice as much.
    https://www.nikon.se/sv_SE/product/l...24mm-f12.8g-ed

Miscellaneous stuff, mainly for macro – haven't done much yet so hoping to learn as go along.

The Nisi 200 can adjust each step manually 1/100th of a millimeter so good up to 10x magnification. Will attempt/play around with 3.5-5x a home.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

up and down adjuster so get 6-way adjustment if need.

Say good bye to that annoying L-bracket

Not that I need that many perhaps , but with the focus shift/stack function in the D850 you can stack up to 300 images so figured I need a bigger/faster card.

Last edited by steffo99; 02-16-2024 at 12:01 PM.

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PTR91, HK G3 Wide Handguard, HK G3 Bipod

Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gaming Computer with I9 proc , 4090 gpu , gaming desk, chair ,mouse ,keyboard, 34” oled UW , etc etc.

Make Misc great again

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look at this absolute unit of an AC unit brahs, in awe at the size of this lad

300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    4 ton?
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 300Lane1 View Post
    4 ton?
    Yup exactly, thing is so much bigger than I pictured

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

damn, the day when I'm mirin an AC unit is the day I know I'm an oldcel

you're kind of exposed there aren't you? some jogger could come unplug that badboy and just steal it
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup exactly, thing is so much bigger than I pictured
    Mirin, what did that set you back?
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    damn, the day when I'm mirin an AC unit is the day I know I'm an oldcel

you're kind of exposed there aren't you? some jogger could come unplug that badboy and just steal it
    Haha it's fenced in at the back of the house but not ruling that out, gonna throw a bike chain on it

Originally Posted by 300Lane1 View Post
    Mirin, what did that set you back?
    $9k all in, including install and tax etc

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post

Great choice, I was a big fan of goruck. Great quality. I have the GR1, GR2 in 26L and 34L, and a few others. Their 32L kit bag is the perfect size for personal items on low budget airlines like Spirit and Frontier.

I did pick up the mission workship rhake recently for my upcoming travels; it's a much smaller bag than I expected.

Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Picked up this Relwen waxed CPO jacket. Inside fleece lining is soft as butter and everything feels crazy durable and well made vs some of my cheaper/lighter jackets

New Ball glove (son is getting serious and I'm helping coach his coachpitch team), new camera mic and a new CAE wah pedal

https://huckberry.com/store/relwen/c...xed-cpo-jacket

Sig line can't be a novel