TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight log (cut)

August the 12th - 179lb

August the 26th - 169lb

TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyTomkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    September the 2nd - 164.2lb

shmern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome stuff man!

Originally Posted by shmern View Post
    awesome stuff man!
    Thanks

September the 9th - 161.8

September the 16th - 157.6

September the 23rd - 154.8

September the 30th - 155.8

Mix of emotions this week. Saturday and Sunday at 154.8 last weekend then a spike up to 159 over next two days. Been resting on 155.8 for the past few days. Hardest week I've had in a while but just gotta keep at it.

SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TommyTomkins View Post
    September the 30th - 155.8

Mix of emotions this week. Saturday and Sunday at 154.8 last weekend then a spike up to 159 over next two days. Been resting on 155.8 for the past few days. Hardest week I've had in a while but just gotta keep at it.
    I have the same issue when I get between 137-143. Right where I am now. Patience is needed, I guess.
    Letting go of the fear and going to war.

October the 5th - 150

Goal weight has finally been reached, after 6 years of letting myself down, getting so close in the past, I have finally done it. Never thought I'd see 150.0 show up on the scale. Went to my bed, went under the covers and screamed myself silly into the pillow.

Social anxiety and depression have improved dramatically. I'm going to the shops now to get all my new gym attire plus some everyday clothes as the ones I have now do not reflect my new body.

Only kept track of waist but went from 38" to 32.75" at the navel.

I was worrying about tracking calories and weighing myself everyday could lead to obsessive behaviour but if anything, it's nailed into me the importance of having a balanced diet as no one should ever have to derive themselves of food they enjoy.
    Weighing myself every day did give me an eye opening look at how much weight fluctuates every day and therefore allowed me to stay more focused during times when I was going through a stall.
    In my own example, two weeks ago I celebrated my step fathers birthday at a restaurant. Saved my calories for that outing, probably ate closer to maintenance, maybe a bit over and proceeded to gain 5lb over the next two days, despite already feeling like I should've had a whoosh at that point.
    A lot of advice given to people in such circumstances is to eat at maintenance for a week or two, which I would've considered had I been a lot further from my goal weight but I just knew that the weight will come off. I was definitely in a deficit. And it did.
    All this week, losses every day of ~1lb and started to notice the beginning of the paper towel effect.