Page 104 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 5301
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't say I miss the 4am alarm but I do kinda miss hitting the gym and getting home before the sun rises TBH.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    A degree doesn’t necessarily guarantee you anything though. You can be just as successful without one as someone who does have one. And college doesn’t teach you everything you need to know in my opinion. Just because someone has a degree doesn’t mean they’re gonna automatically do a better job than someone without one.

I’m not angry. I’m stating a fact. How many people get a degree and get thousands of dollars in debt only to not use the degree.

I’m not knocking anyone who has one and I’m not saying that college is a waste altogether. That’s not what I’m saying at all. And some people need one for what they want to do.

But people sometimes act as if having a college degree puts you better off than someone who doesn’t and that’s not always the case.

I don’t think there’s any one way that’s right, I think it all depends on what a person is setting out to do. Sometimes college is beneficial, sometimes it’s not.
    A lot of people think that just by getting a degree in anything, they are automatically superior to people in trades who don't have a college degree. Meanwhile the trades person is making over six figures, while the college kid is a barista.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    A lot of people think that just by getting a degree in anything, they are automatically superior to people in trades who don't have a college degree. Meanwhile the trades person is making over six figures, while the college kid is a barista.
    Yeah, people don't consider the math. A kid fresh out of high school who joins a trade union makes hundreds of thousands while the kid who goes straight to college is spending tens, if not hundreds of thousands on a college degree, in the same amount of time. At what time, if ever, does the kid who goes to college surpass the tradesperson in earnings, adding in the student loans or tuition that has to be paid back?

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A degree doesn’t necessarily guarantee you anything though. You can be just as successful without one as someone who does have one. And college doesn’t teach you everything you need to know in my opinion. Just because someone has a degree doesn’t mean they’re gonna automatically do a better job than someone without one.

I’m not angry. I’m stating a fact. How many people get a degree and get thousands of dollars in debt only to not use the degree.

I’m not knocking anyone who has one and I’m not saying that college is a waste altogether. That’s not what I’m saying at all. And some people need one for what they want to do.

But people sometimes act as if having a college degree puts you better off than someone who doesn’t and that’s not always the case.

I don’t think there’s any one way that’s right, I think it all depends on what a person is setting out to do. Sometimes college is beneficial, sometimes it’s not.
    several things i noticed about college is that education in general isnt about preparing you to be a successful employee, all too often its about making you do busy work just for the hell of it, some degrees even entail hazing in the sense of ridiculously difficult homework.

a career is education every day, and the degree wont necessarily make someone better at what they do but it can help. and youre more likely to get a good job if you have a college education, better yet graduate school.

also, college was the most enjoyable time in my life, very little stress and i got to study subjects that i truly enjoyed. i did rack up some debt, but i only owe a little over a thousand dollars and its completely paid off.

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    too true, but its the result of either getting a useless degree, or simply not applying oneself to go out and get their first real job using their degree after graduation.

getting that first job is always the hardest part because no one wants to hire someone with no experience.

its should also be noted though that you also see alot of trade guys that think they're superior to the college boys because reasons. id rather see people have more respect for other peoples accomplishments rather than always trying to put others down.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    College degree doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t automatically mean you are better at whatever you’re doing than someone who doesn’t have a degree.
    Yea but maybe a two year diploma on criminal justice. It sounds reasonable

I don't think someone will say "The PD wouldn't hire me because I failed Criminal Justice" and have people say "That's bull!"

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post

I don't think someone will say "The PD wouldn't hire me because I failed Criminal Justice" and have people say "That's bull!"
    What sort of training do police officers need to do now? What you said sounds reasonable but of course we have to be willing to pay the extra cost.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    What sort of training do police officers need to do now? What you said sounds reasonable but of course we have to be willing to pay the extra cost.
    Actually I'm guilty there of just saying what my city's requirements are. You're right though, we seem do have to pay. But then again in Canada all govt jobs are pretty well paying

Probationary Constable – $70,154
    4th Class Constable (after 1 year) – $75,165
    3rd Class Constable (after 2 years) – $80,176
    2nd Class Constable (after 3 years) –$90,198
    1st Class Constable (after 4 years) – $100,220

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A big thing to consider is not everyone goes the same route after high school. Some people have it figured out and are chasing a specific job where they know a degree is necessary. Others, as already mentioned in here, are going after trades, etc. And then of course, you have another group who is trying to take a more entrepreneurial path and start their own business, which you can do without a college degree. There’s also the group that isn’t really sure what they want to do, but college just seems like the place to go because everyone else is. And it may turn out to be a great experience while figuring out what path you want to go down.

I think it all depends on a person weighing how much benefit college really will have on what they’re trying to do and if the cost is worth it.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I guess what I was getting at is you can get all the education in the world, but do you have integrity? Do you do the right thing in tough situations, etc.? Things that are important that come from you as a person, not necessarily from your educational background.

Idk just a thought.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A big thing to consider is not everyone goes the same route after high school. Some people have it figured out and are chasing a specific job where they know a degree is necessary. Others, as already mentioned in here, are going after trades, etc. And then of course, you have another group who is trying to take a more entrepreneurial path and start their own business, which you can do without a college degree. There’s also the group that isn’t really sure what they want to do, but college just seems like the place to go because everyone else is. And it may turn out to be a great experience while figuring out what path you want to go down.

I think it all depends on a person weighing how much benefit college really will have on what they’re trying to do and if the cost is worth it.
    I don't believe anyone said someone without a college degree is less of a person in any way. The question just comes up in these times, should we have more requirements for police officers? I am happy to live in a society where everyone practicing medicine must meet certain requirements. I am also perfectly fine with people who work for the private garbage company, from the guy riding the back of the truck to the CEO to have been high school drop outs.

IMO more requirements met to have a job in law enforcement would beneficial to society.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I don't believe anyone said someone without a college degree is less of a person in any way. The question just comes up in these times, should we have more requirements for police officers? I am happy to live in a society where everyone practicing medicine must meet certain requirements. I am also perfectly fine with people who work for the private garbage company, from the guy riding the back of the truck to the CEO to have been high school drop outs.

IMO more requirements met to have a job in law enforcement would beneficial to society.
    I was talking about college / career paths in general. Not necessarily related to what’s going on.

Nothing to do with comparing someone with a degree to someone without.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True, about college degrees not meaning everything but they do mean something. (Not speaking about all jobs, only police officers, right now) With police, I agree about the AA comment. At least it would show some sense of commitment and interest. For many, it’s a default position for guys who failed high school and now need something beyond minimum wage to pay their bills. How to weed out racists though, but I think the Floyd murder is a symptom of a bigger problem in the police dept, not just solely about blanket racism. Agree with mgftp - our police have important roles, life or death roles in some cases, so they should be paid more, and to get that type of recruit, they need to be paid more.

Honestly, if they privatized police departments, the bar would be higher. I think government jobs tend to keep the wrong people around for way too long. The cop that killed Floyd, had like 18 infractions. Any of us would be fired long before 18 complaints lol

Anyway, I think we could change the world in this thread.
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 06-04-2020 at 08:29 AM.

I guess what I was getting at is you can get all the education in the world, but do you have integrity? Do you do the right thing in tough situations, etc.? Things that are important that come from you as a person, not necessarily from your educational background.

Idk just a thought.
    It just weeds some people out.If you want to be a cop, should be able to pass some community college courses about the criminals and laws you're going to be dealing with.
    Like when I applied at safeway, they had 20 or so of us do this test and it was all questions that basically asked you if you would lie, steal and cheat.
    Questions like:
    If there was extra money in your till would you a) pocket it b)not say anything c)tell your manager
    There's an extra grape do you a)eat it b)dispose of it c)leave it
    .........one guy failed. Couldn't even lie that he wouldn't steal lolol

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It just weeds some people out.If you want to be a cop, should be able to pass some community college courses about the criminals and laws you're going to be dealing with.
    Like when I applied at safeway, they had 20 or so of us do this test and it was all questions that basically asked you if you would lie, steal and cheat.
    Questions like:
    If there was extra money in your till would you a) pocket it b)not say anything c)tell your manager
    There's an extra grape do you a)eat it b)dispose of it c)leave it
    .........one guy failed. Couldn't even lie that he wouldn't steal lolol
    You realize we take classes and learn about criminal, penal law etc, in the academy. Right?
    LEO

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    You realize we take classes and learn about criminal, penal law etc, in the academy. Right?
    Yea sorry that would make sense to

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you think entry criteria for police needs to change?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Last I knew, departments did a pretty thorough background check, evaluating everything from psychological health to substance abuse, alcohol, your social media, high school, lie detector test (some), and don’t many require your high school diploma?

Not sure if it’s different in some places. The process to even get selected for training can be pretty difficult yea?
    Last edited by health4life24; 06-05-2020 at 02:26 AM.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be fair, I don't think this is a widespread issue with police departments. And I think part of the outrage is coming from the GA shooting that happened three weeks prior to George Floyd's murder.

I heard from a neighbor that there will be peaceful protests throughout our county tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully, they're ''peaceful.'' Keep safe, ya'll.

People forgetting we are still dealing with the Pandemic. Acting as if the virus is under control when it isn’t is not going to help anything or anyone.
    Last edited by health4life24; 06-06-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    To be fair, I don't think this is a widespread issue with police departments. And I think part of the outrage is coming from the GA shooting that happened three weeks prior to George Floyd's murder.

I heard from a neighbor that there will be peaceful protests throughout our county tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully, they're ''peaceful.'' Keep safe, ya'll.
    Not racism per say, but I think crooked scum law enforcement in general is much more widespread than society is aware of... And of course part of that is racism.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Not racism per say, but I think crooked scum law enforcement in general is much more widespread than society is aware of... And of course part of that is racism.
    Yea, that could be true. I wonder if the US is going to get rid of the police over this? Idk, life’s so surreal right now. -_-

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea, that could be true. I wonder if the US is going to get rid of the police over this? Idk, life’s so surreal right now. -_-

It's not a hidden secret that there exist people with very bad intentions who commit crimes just because they take pleasure in them, so when a guy such as myself who has to rely on the police for protection since i don't have access to guns, I would rather have a few crooked cops around just to be assured of my safety.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Why? Just because there’s some that do something that isn’t acceptable or appropriate doesn’t mean the rest are bad. There truly are some cops that go out of their way to help people.

I have a family member who was a chief. I’ve also had many work-related interactions with cops from different departments, and many are respectable, friendly, and very nice people.

People tend to forget the good when there’s so much focus on the negative.
    Last edited by health4life24; 06-06-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Why? Just because there’s some that do something that isn’t acceptable or appropriate doesn’t mean the rest are bad. There truly are some cops that go out of their way to help people.

I have a family member who was a chief. I’ve also had many work-related interactions with cops from different departments, and many are respectable, friendly, and very nice people.

People tend to forget the good when there’s so much focus on the negative.
    I don’t forget, and I agree with you. Heard that LA is going to defund their police department by $150 million. That’s why I asked that question, that will really hurt that city.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couple bad cops = all cops are bad
    Protests turn into riots = that’s just fine

Double standards are way too much
    LEO

What's good this weekend?

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    What's good this weekend?
    Sup IC?

I don’t forget, and I agree with you. Heard that LA is going to defund their police department by $150 million. That’s why I asked that question, that will really hurt that city.
    That's just silly unless there is obvious budget waste. If anything budget wise is done, most PDs should be increasing the budget to get better quality employees IMO.

Sup IC?
    Sup Health4?

Spent the weekend doing yardwork, fixing my stove (stupid women), and working on training a new dog.

Started BioShock as well. I saw they released a patch with higher resolution and FPS on the remaster I had for free from PS+ and it's definitely a classic I missed out on. Only one level in but loving the atmosphere or Rapture.

Sup with all ya'll?

What is Bioshock? Never heard of it.

Took 72 hrs off from training a couple weeks ago and started up my new 6 day split, high volume and frequency and so far been really good as far as increasing the weights and reps.

Been running 6 day splits for a long time now.

Page 104 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast