Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 5301
    4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lifting crew, i had a great idea recently. As you probably remember i bought more bars for my lat pull down and cable row machine, and i was trying to figure out the best way to incorporate these new variations. Im going to try splitting my back workouts into two different routines, each will focus on using the different bars for variation while not over training my back.

ive been focusing on lat pull downs for about 18 months, but im going to instead start with rows, doing a few sets with a specific bar, then doing lat pull downs and high rows with the same bar. once im done there, il go back to rows and do the same thing with a different bar. it should allow me to put more time in with each variation.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    If you weigh heavily towards a particular sector, or even worse a particular house in a particular location, you are hurting diversification and taking on more risk. Think about it like investing in an individual stock, vs a market index fund. Not clear if you're referring to buying rental property, a home, or REITs though.

I would not want my home equity to be >25%.
    I will likely never invest in rental property, since it's a second job. If it isn't a second job, it's much simpler to passively invest in an REIT index fund.
    i respect your knowledge of economics, but honestly i think it is imperative to get off of rent asap, especially if you're living in an expensive area where you could easily be putting more than 50% of your income into it. why throw your money away when you could invest in a property which will appreciate in value and also most importantly allow you to build equity?
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    God damn brah. I mean the logic makes sense but nobody except the elite would own and live in anything more than a shanty before retirement in developed parts of the US sticking to 25% or less of total assets.
    Most Americans overspend, they end up working beyond retirement age so they can have the nice house and nice new car. They may even have a high income, but spend it all and more, failing to build a compounding nest egg.

They key to FIRE is not income, it's expenses. Obviously higher income will get to the necessary nest egg sooner (25x-33x expenses), but safe withdrawal rates are based on expenses.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    i respect your knowledge of economics, but honestly i think it is imperative to get off of rent asap, especially if you're living in an expensive area where you could easily be putting more than 50% of your income into it. why throw your money away when you could invest in a property which will appreciate in value and also most importantly allow you to build equity?
    Because a mortgage isn't free, you have to pay interest. And if you don't pay interest, you are allocating that capital away from the broader stock market which has historically yielded 8%+.

There's a trade-off between renting and buying, and it isn't as simple as throwing rent money away vs. building equity.

Mostly it depends on how long you intend to stay to negate fees. If you plan to live in your house for 10+ years, you're probably better off, but that's still very dependent on market returns.

Play around with this: https://www.calculator.net/rent-vs-buy-calculator.html

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    i think it is imperative to get off of rent asap, especially if you're living in an expensive area where you could easily be putting more than 50% of your income into it. why throw your money away when you could invest in a property which will appreciate in value and also most importantly allow you to build equity?
    Agree with this 100%.

Because a mortgage isn't free, you have to pay interest. And if you don't pay interest, you are allocating that capital away from the broader stock market which has historically yielded 8%+.
    Sub 5% interest rate crew checking in. But my property has more than doubled in value in 15 years. One would have to be awfully lucky to get that kind of return from stocks. (And they would still be paying rent, with nothing to show for it.)
    Last edited by IronCharles; 07-10-2020 at 01:42 PM.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no scenario where renting is financially a better option than buying if the dwellings are similar. Only argument I could see for renting is if you are taking out a mortgage and have a high probability of needing to move within a few years.

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There's a trade-off between renting and buying, and it isn't as simple as throwing rent money away vs. building equity.

Mostly it depends on how long you intend to stay to negate fees. If you plan to live in your house for 10+ years, you're probably better off, but that's still very dependent on market returns.

Play around with this: https://www.calculator.net/rent-vs-buy-calculator.html
    true, its more complicated than simply saying building equity rather than wasting money on rent but regardless its still better to own a home than it is to rent. not only is rent wasted money but landlords like to continue to raise rent higher and higher. and if you own a house you have alot more room to store all kinds of gym equipment.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Agree with this 100%.

Sub 5% interest rate crew checking in. But my property has more than doubled in value in 15 years. One would have to be awfully lucky to get that kind of return from stocks. (And they would still be paying rent, with nothing to show for it.)
    crew, on both counts. my mortgage is a fixed 3.8%. id rather not give the loan sharks hundreds of thousands of dollars but regardless, paying rent sucks. once i get my student loans fully paid off in 2 months im going to focus on getting the mortgage paid off as quickly as possible. im unsure exactly how long that will take me but the sooner i do it the better.

btw, that g funk song you posted was tight.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    btw, that g funk song you posted was tight.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    i am familiar with new breed of hustlas, heres the first song i heard from them

gangsta gangsta
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Year's half over already, crazy!

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys ever just think, I wonder what type of hot booty Lucifer got into this weekend then broke their heart telling them they aren't good enough for relationship?

You guys ever just think, I wonder what type of hot booty Lucifer got into this weekend then broke their heart telling them they aren't good enough for relationship?

Every minute of every day.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, a friend of mine needs to go through sensitivity training because he disagrees with police defunding stemming from BLM. Now, he is pretty vocal and I’ve told him to not voice what he’s thinking at work but he no listen to me. -_- That said, he’s not a racist and it makes me sad how he’s being labeled.

Be careful out there. Free speech only counts if you agree with the popular views.

Other than that, life’s good. How are you guys?

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    So, a friend of mine needs to go through sensitivity training because he disagrees with police defunding stemming from BLM. Now, he is pretty vocal and I’ve told him to not voice what he’s thinking at work but he no listen to me. -_- That said, he’s not a racist and it makes me sad how he’s being labeled.

Be careful out there. Free speech only counts if you agree with the popular views.

Other than that, life’s good. How are you guys?
    Ye, it's very sad - decent people are being labelled racist for even questioning the orthodoxy. Totalitarian behavior.

Ye, it's very sad - decent people are being labelled racist for even questioning the orthodoxy. Totalitarian behavior.
    what a world we live in where an individual can say something like "hey, i dont think you guys should be burning down buildings and murdering police officers" then the mainstream calls him racist...

what in the actual fuk
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Nice ass...would use as pillows after banging/10

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, the world has gone mad. He’s really respected where he works so I’m wondering if someone has it out for him. Then again, know your audience. At work, you can’t always speak your mind.

I would never let anything close to my true personality emerge at work. Sad, but that is corporate America.

I would never let anything close to my true personality emerge at work. Sad, but that is corporate America.
    Totally agree. I'm always amazed at how many people don't live by that rule.

Same here, but I think we're all cowards and it could cost us liberty.

Totally agree. I'm always amazed at how many people don't live by that rule.
    If more of us spoke up, we couldn't be bullied by the mob.

BTW, I'm totally fine with politics and religion being explicitly kept out of the workplace. The problem is, it isn't, it's one-sided and everyone will be bullied as a result of being silent pretty soon. It's already starting with the "not good enough to not be racist, you must be anti-racist" stuff.

BTW, I'm totally fine with politics and religion being explicitly kept out of the workplace. The problem is, it isn't, it's one-sided and everyone will be bullied as a result of being silent pretty soon. It's already starting with the "not good enough to not be racist, you must be anti-racist" stuff.
    Freedom or income? It's not like I can't be myself outside of work. I think it stinks but it is what it is. I don't know how the world would make the shift to just being better there without people at their core being better and that is tough to change.

Truth is, your demographic is the one that is marginalized the most these days. (straight, white men) Your voice is the one that the mob is trying to shut up. Be careful, your bravery might cost you.

Freedom or income? It's not like I can't be myself outside of work. I think it stinks but it is what it is. I don't know how the world would make the shift to just being better there without people at their core being better and that is tough to change.
    Freedom in the workplace. Your silence may not be tolerated for much longer.

Like I said there are already indications of this with the anti-racist stuff. By being silent, you're seen as complicit by the woke agenda.

If you're in a team meeting, and they introduce a DEI line item on the agenda, what will you say when they ask for your opinion?

My company already has DEI efforts as one part of the performance review.

Truth is, your demographic is the one that is marginalized the most these days. (straight, white men) Your voice is the one that the mob is trying to shut up. Be careful, your bravery might cost you.
    I am careful, but that's exactly what a coward is. Not voicing my opinion and pushing back against bad ideas, for fear of personal cost.

Like I said there are already indications of this with the anti-racist stuff. By being silent, you're seen as complicit by the woke agenda.

If you're in a team meeting, and they introduce a DEI line item on the agenda, what will you say when they ask for your opinion?

I am careful, but that's exactly what a coward is. Not voicing my opinion and pushing back against bad ideas, for fear of personal cost.
    No, I hear you. I share my faith at work for example if asked but politics seems to be the taboo topic. I work for an international firm and many coworkers overseas, dislike Americans. Because ya know, that’s the woke thing to do - hate on America.

I will say though if you have to compromise your core values to keep your job, might be time to look for a new employer.

How exactly is DEI part of your review? What do you have to do to be reviewed favorably for that section?

No, I hear you. I share my faith at work for example if asked but politics seems to be the taboo topic. I work for an international firm and many coworkers overseas, dislike Americans. Because ya know, that’s the woke thing to do - hate on America.

I will say though if you have to compromise your core values to keep your job, might be time to look for a new employer.
    Agreed. Staying a plain piece of tofu at work is fine. Doing something against my beliefs or even getting into the discussion is not something I am willing to do. But everyone is different, some people are so passionate about their beliefs.

gangsta gangsta

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup X
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Charles do you know who this is?

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Sup X
    Suo

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Suo
    What's up gangster?

How's the wife and kids?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    What's up gangster?

How's the wife and kids?
    Kids? Aborted

Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast