Page 93 of 177 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 5301
    4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Ya know, if you've ever watched The Walking Dead, those who were skilled with guns (and other weapons), seemed to survive the easiest.

If the zombies come, the US would probably look exactly like that show. (looting, lawlessness, etc) Tons of ''Negans'' in FL, no doubt lol

i dont mean to be a downer but if society collapsed and things turned to disaster scenario peoples lives would turn into a real life horror movie that would end with them being murdered by somebody else and eaten.

i always cringe when i hear people talk about this kind of thing in a positive sense like it would be exciting for them. i dont think they really thought it through, or realize how truly terrible other people can be.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    i dont mean to be a downer but if society collapsed and things turned to disaster scenario peoples lives would turn into a real life horror movie that would end with them being murdered by somebody else and eaten.

i always cringe when i hear people talk about this kind of thing in a positive sense like it would be exciting for them. i dont think they really thought it through, or realize how truly terrible other people can be.
    Yea, good points. I mean, look at how people are acting already in the grocery stores over toilet paper...what? It's crazy.

I saw on the news today that gun and bullet sales are going up, and some of the guys were being interviewed, who were waiting in line. (there was a really long line) One said ''you never know, people might start stealing your food.'' (like describing the times we're in now) Idk...I think that's getting a little paranoid, but stranger things.....

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea, good points. I mean, look at how people are acting already in the grocery stores over toilet paper...what? It's crazy.

I saw on the news today that gun and bullet sales are going up, and some of the guys were being interviewed, who were waiting in line. (there was a really long line) One said ''you never know, people might start stealing your food.'' (like describing the times we're in now) Idk...I think that's getting a little paranoid, but stranger things.....
    people are losing it over this corona virus scare, and their panic actions are going to create far more of a problem than the virus will. these people were completely unprepared for a shortage of goods and will step on others because they feel justified in taking things that are not theirs. it stems from a problem with todays society, people only care about themselves. makes me wish i could just go back to the 1950s, leave it to beaver era.

btw, gun sales have gone insane. gun stores are completely cleaned out of guns and bullets. suddenly people who were anti gun are trying to panic buy a firearm because they fear for their safety.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    For all I know, I’ve already had it now.
    I think millions of people have it, but aren't very sick, or sick at all.

A bunch of NBA players have it, but only one or two have any symptoms at all. I mean, people have been dying of the flu, hepatitis, TB, any number of communicable diseases every day. It's just the novelty or newness of this particular germ, compounded by the media infuenced panic that's blown it out of proportion. When the panic subsides and it's back to business as usual, the same at risk people (elderly, immune compromised, preexisting lung condition, etc.) will keep dying from it.... only off camera.

And the thing that's such a joke about this quarantine business is, one of the main way viruses get around is on our money. Think you're safe because you went thru McDonald's drive thru instead of going inside? Think again. The person carrying Covid-19 just coughed on or flossed his teeth with that dollar bill he handed the cashier two minutes earlier, after the cashier was fondling their herpes encrusted taint in the bathroom and picking their nose before going back to the window with unwashed hands. And one of those quarters you got back in change was being chewed on by a baby with hep-C in the car two cars in front of you, while the other was picked up off the dog poop covered floor of the truck that drove thru 15 mins ago. And you just rubbed your eye after you got all that change handed back to you.

So no, nobody's really safe, unless you wanna play boy in the bubble.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    This is how the great depression of our generation begins.... FML ... All because these A-hole Chinese have to eat live animals (no racist)
    Pretty sure it had more to do with the fact that a level 4 Ebola biological lab was built in Wuhan, the same place where this whole outbreak started

This also probably why the Chinese government silenced the whistle blower doctor, who is now dead, when he tried to announce to the world about this corona disease, last year

Last edited by Fang2; 03-18-2020 at 11:46 PM.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How are you guys holding up? The stock market ain't looking too good. For myself, it looks like I am going on the unemployment line.

What is Trump gonna do for you?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Pretty sure it had more to do with the fact that a level 4 Ebola biological lab was built in Wuhan, the same place where this whole outbreak started

This also probably why the Chinese government silenced the whistle blower doctor, who is now dead, when he tried to announce to the world about this corona disease, last year

I'll have to give it a fair watch later when I have time but on the surface it looks like conspiracy theory stuff, although I don't put anything past Chinese government, or any large nation's government for that matter.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    How are you guys holding up? The stock market ain't looking too good. For myself, it looks like I am going on the unemployment line.

I see total economic collapse coming (guess kinda already here). I know govt is trying to do everything they can but when the economy shuts down it shuts down, hard to have enough stimulus to get people and corporations through a time of no income. The people that panic pulled their funds out of the market when this hit China are looking like geniuses right now. Being 5-15 years away from retirement myself this all makes me really nervous but I guess at this point you can do nothing but be confident things will turn around. If they don't I'm forced to work longer and I'll probably become suicidal if I am working past 50 and can just end it all anyway. When we think about what the generations before us went through in times of poverty at least we aren't there yet. Hopefully it's not coming.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of my clients are private equity firms, and one client told me that they're ''taking advantage'' of some of the companies in distress right now, to buy them ''cheap'' and increase their portfolios. In other words, capitalizing on others' misery? Something about that feels so wrong.

This whole thing seems weird to me. The entire US economy shutting down over a virus. Why is our government so unprepared? -_-

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of my clients are private equity firms, and one client told me that they're ''taking advantage'' of some of the companies in distress right now, to buy them ''cheap'' and increase their portfolios. In other words, capitalizing on others' misery? Something about that feels so wrong.

This whole thing seems weird to me. The entire US economy shutting down over a virus. Why is our government so unprepared? -_-
    I work for the government and they are forcing everybody to come into the office while the world is working from home.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    I work for the government and they are forcing everybody to come into the office while the world is working from home.
    What?? That's crazy. The government is telling everyone to work from home. Are you social distancing?

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I think millions of people have it, but aren't very sick, or sick at all.

A bunch of NBA players have it, but only one or two have any symptoms at all. I mean, people have been dying of the flu, hepatitis, TB, any number of communicable diseases every day. It's just the novelty or newness of this particular germ, compounded by the media infuenced panic that's blown it out of proportion. When the panic subsides and it's back to business as usual, the same at risk people (elderly, immune compromised, preexisting lung condition, etc.) will keep dying from it.... only off camera.

And the thing that's such a joke about this quarantine business is, one of the main way viruses get around is on our money. Think you're safe because you went thru McDonald's drive thru instead of going inside? Think again. The person carrying Covid-19 just coughed on or flossed his teeth with that dollar bill he handed the cashier two minutes earlier, after the cashier was fondling their herpes encrusted taint in the bathroom and picking their nose before going back to the window with unwashed hands. And one of those quarters you got back in change was being chewed on by a baby with hep-C in the car two cars in front of you, while the other was picked up off the dog poop covered floor of the truck that drove thru 15 mins ago. And you just rubbed your eye after you got all that change handed back to you.

So no, nobody's really safe, unless you wanna play boy in the bubble.
    *looks at my crystal ball* I see professional blogging in your future. Serious.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    You working from home too or you have to go to the office?

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What?? That's crazy. The government is telling everyone to work from home. Are you social distancing?
    Yep. We have ~50 people here on our side of the floor (1/4 of the floor). We have ~50 on the other side of the floor (1/4 of the floor) and ~30 on another 1/4 of the floor. We have 6 floors total. Am I going to die?
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

You working from home too or you have to go to the office?
    Yea, wfh. Can't meet clients, opting for Skype, but they're checked out tbh, worrying about a million other things. Not their marketing strategy. (I'm in marketing) How about you?

Yep. We have ~50 people here on our side of the floor (1/4 of the floor). We have ~50 on the other side of the floor (1/4 of the floor) and ~30 on another 1/4 of the floor. We have 6 floors total. Am I going to die?
    That's bs. How can a government agency force people to come into work, when Trump himself is telling people to work from home? This whole thing seems really strange...maybe we're all stuck in a nightmare, and we'll wake up soon.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    But that's exactly how the market has always worked. Buy low, and sell high. If you don't do it, someone else will.

Thanks, WEGs! I want to be a novelist when I retire and have the time.

Stay safe!

Not sure if I should feel sorry for these couples or not

JP Simpson and his wife, Samantha, departed for Lima, Peru on March 12 for a planned double birthday getaway. Now, the Gulfport natives are stuck in the country amid President Martin Vizcarra’s 15-day nationwide state of emergency and border closure, unsure of when they will be able to return home.

“We’re stuck. The airports are closed. You could potentially take a bus but this is the rainy season and it’s 20 to 30 hours through one of the most treacherous mountain passes,” Simpson said.

JP said the celebratory trip had been planned for more than a year and they had been monitoring coronavirus activity in the country before their departure. He said the quarantine caught them by surprise.

“We have been watching the Peruvian news diligently. Before we ever left there were only 70 cases or less, no deaths. They were on level one, which means no border closures. We had checked the Machu Picchu website, all of their government websites. Everything was set to be open and no problems whatsoever,” Simpson said.

https://www.wlox.com/2020/03/18/i-re...erate-be-home/

Second couple

Jonathan and Melissa Robbins of Nashville were looking forward to their weekend getaway. The couple arrived in Peru on March 12th and was scheduled to fly home on Sunday, but it all changed.

According to CNN, Peru President Martin Vizcarra issued a 15-day nationwide state of emergency and border closure Sunday. The Robbins were notified by their tour guide of the lockdown Monday morning, and was told they had just 24 hours to leave the country. The problem was - the couple was 14 hours away from the closest international airport in Cusco.

"They would not let us in if we didn’t have a ticket in hand for that night," said Jonathan Robbins, "They had police guarding the gates and I went up to try to talk to them and they said all the flights are canceled for the night, you can’t come in unless you have a ticket for tonight," said Melissa.

They went to their hotel in Cusco they booked before the state of emergency and tried to contact the Embassy for help.

"The Embassy here has been completely non-responsive. We were never able to get through to a voicemail, they never answered the phone," said Jonathan Robbins.

After getting no results, they reached out to Senator Marsha Blackburn and Senator Lamar Alexander's offices for help. Jonathan Robbins said they did speak to a staff member who took down their information.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/na...se-of-covid-19

And on a more positive note:

chinese govt killing people who cross them again?

well hey, at least theyve got gun control. its really saving lives!!

i got transferred to a new jobsite this week. first day im there they tell me im in for a week, then two weeks working from home.

there is plenty for me to do at home with all the reading i need to do, plus im already deep in helping the project move forward. but it feels strange to have two weeks working at home.

this whole virus scare just feels strange.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel this thing is probably way worse than the government is leading us to believe. I am starting to believe this virus was indeed created in a lab. China knows exactly what they were doing. World domination
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got new job lined up to start on the 6th....can't find a place open to get fingerprinted that meets their system....already put in 2 week notice....I think I'm fuk'd
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    Got new job lined up to start on the 6th....can't find a place open to get fingerprinted that meets their system....already put in 2 week notice....I think I'm fuk'd
    The world is fawked, we will all be on lines waiting for our government soup soon enough.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sometimes I wish I worked in a non essential job so I could stay home.

But instead I’ll just enjoy the overtime I’m getting
    LEO

I feel this thing is probably way worse than the government is leading us to believe. I am starting to believe this virus was indeed created in a lab. China knows exactly what they were doing. World domination
    Kind of agree. At first, I thought it was an overreaction, but then there's Italy...

Congrats! My firm might be laying people off next month. In a weird way, I kinda don't mind. No one is going to be buying our services right now...maybe in a few months.

Maybe they'll just have to extend your start date. Are you excited for this new job??

Stay safe, guys. <3

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Sometimes I wish I worked in a non essential job so I could stay home.

But instead I’ll just enjoy the overtime I’m getting
    You're still locked up or do you do something else? Stay safe.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ford is shutting down.......you?
    Yeah, once they finally got the go ahead from the big 3 they shut us down.

Kinda crazy. Everything was totally normal Tuesday night shift. Showed up Wednesday, told to sign our voluntary lay-off slips if we wanted to go home (otherwise could stay to find cleaning jobs, etc,. around the shop), and don't show back up until the 30th. Then got word yesterday that they are currently extending it to the 6th. Basically all on call-in, but doesn't look like we will be going back in early. So super happy for a few weeks off.

I will give them credit, they agreed to pay all employees a full weeks pay this week, even though most of us only worked 2 or 3 days, to help out until we can start collecting our unemployment during the layoff.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're still locked up or do you do something else? Stay safe.
    Nope. Still locked up
    LEO

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    Yeah, once they finally got the go ahead from the big 3 they shut us down.

Kinda crazy. Everything was totally normal Tuesday night shift. Showed up Wednesday, told to sign our voluntary lay-off slips if we wanted to go home (otherwise could stay to find cleaning jobs, etc,. around the shop), and don't show back up until the 30th. Then got word yesterday that they are currently extending it to the 6th. Basically all on call-in, but doesn't look like we will be going back in early. So super happy for a few weeks off.

I will give them credit, they agreed to pay all employees a full weeks pay this week, even though most of us only worked 2 or 3 days, to help out until we can start collecting our unemployment during the layoff.
    Penske thinks they will re-open this Thursday...I doubt that....
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Plants should close down until they get a handle on this virus. If anyone questions that, read up on Boeing. It's disgusting. The plant employees aren't being given paid leave or sick leave, etc while this is going on, so they're showing up to work and the virus is spreading. A guy from one of the Boeing plants died recently, from the virus. God forbid these companies lose money for the safety of their employees.

Plants should close down until they get a handle on this virus. If anyone questions that, read up on Boeing. It's disgusting. The plant employees aren't being given paid leave or sick leave, etc while this is going on, so they're showing up to work and the virus is spreading. A guy from one of the Boeing plants died recently, from the virus. God forbid these companies lose money for the safety of their employees.
    Government and corporations were way to slow to react and now we all pay for it. We could have just put and hard stop to travel into the us and shut everything down for 3 weeks earlier in the year and it would all have been over. But now it'll go on for months,

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Government and corporations were way to slow to react and now we all pay for it. We could have just put and hard stop to travel into the us and shut everything down for 3 weeks earlier in the year and it would all have been over. But now it'll go on for months,
    mgftp for President! lol

Totally right.

Edit to my above - Boeing shut down its operations. Good job, Boeing!

Page 93 of 177 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast