Registered User peershapemess92's Avatar
    peershapemess92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can I ever change? No hope.

I've always despised my body. I have skinny upper body (no muscles) and wide hips, fat on belly and sides.. it's not like I eat unhealthy stuff. I don't know when and how I got that body..

I just need to know if I can ever be redeemed or I have no hope?

h ttps://ibb.co/i7rM59 - front
    h ttps://ibb.co/dWZDJU - side

(Ignore the space between h and t)

Advice please. I'm willing to put in the work. Just need some hope. My BMI isn't very high (around 25.7). My wrists and chests and back lack muscle. I'm 25M.

help!

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its not even all that bad you are just out of shape.

Use the stickies at the top of the nutrition and workout forums, use google, find your TDEE, lift weights. Time will pass and you can get in shape.

This is science, it WILL work for you if you do it. You just have to do it.

Start reading this site, search anything you dont understand.

Eat at a calorie deficit and lift weights. It works for anyone who does it. There is for sure hope.

jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why wouldn't you be able to change your body composition?

Lift weights, do some cardio, increase overall lifestyle activity, eat healthy and be patient. Everythings gonna fit in its place , as the time passes you are going to learn more about what you do and you will eventually implement it into your workout/diet routine for even better results.

Stay strong.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by peershapemess92 View Post
    I've always despised my body. I have skinny upper body (no muscles) and wide hips, fat on belly and sides.. it's not like I eat unhealthy stuff. I don't know when and how I got that body..

I just need to know if I can ever be redeemed or I have no hope?

h ttps://ibb.co/i7rM59 - front
    h ttps://ibb.co/dWZDJU - side

(Ignore the space between h and t)

Advice please. I'm willing to put in the work. Just need some hope. My BMI isn't very high (around 25.7). My wrists and chests and back lack muscle. I'm 25M.

help!
    Your wrists lack muscle???

Dude, I think what you despise is not really your body. Whipping your muscles into shape will be easy compared to getting your mind where it needs to be. Figure out how to deal with your deeper self-loathing issue. In the meantime, there’s plenty of resources on this site to help you with training and nutrition.Just get up off the floor, stop whining, and get to work on yourself— mind as well as body.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, you're not even that out of shape. I was expecting way worse based on the description.

I'm guessing you don't like yourself for other reasons and are taking it out on your body.