Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
Results 1,921 to 1,921 of 1921

Thread: Shane's Journal

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    I ran into Trent over on T nation.

Edit to add again. Figured out the forum issue.

Moving on over to T Nation.

Those who follow along here feel free to come along.

Alan and not sure where Greg went. Hopefully he is ok out there in California with those wild fires.
    Hi Shane, I will consider moving over there. I went looking for Trent and found him, good to see that he has kept lifting. I often question why I keep posting a journal here, I am not a body builder, power lifter or strong man, just trying to be fit and the best version of myself. The interesting thing is I am getting views on my journal here, not sure who is looking in because you and Stinner are the only ones who comment, miss the old days where Andrew (fittofattofit), Yourself, Trent, Ron (RT), and others dropped in. Maybe a new change and new journal friends might help my perspective.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out