JW19848 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Breakthrough suggestion diet for doctor's opinion submission - no chest pain

Hello,
    My name is Jess Wyer, and I'm 40 years old(but I don't tell girls this fact). After I notice the size of other home bodybuilders on this forum, I'd like to submit my improved bodybuilding diet I believe in.

Now, my info maybe new suggestions that warrant a doctor's permission to market, so I'm summitting my suggestions, here, for a doctor to review; hopefully a doctor with bodybuilding expertise.

Firstly, this diet gets rid of my chest pain. The principles of this diet suggestion are a mix of bodybuilding diets, and diets for your age. When you reach any age group, there's published diet suggestions on the Internet.

So, I choose to mix longevity diets (suggesting soft vegetables and fish), I choose to mix 40 year old diets (suggesting low carbs and low dairy), I choose to mix bodybuilding diets (suggesting 6 meals / snacks a day and protein supplements), and I replace a good amount of protein-supplements for fruit, and I think replace whey protein for UNLFAVORED pea protein. I'll buy some unflavored pea protein. Unflavored pea protein with no sugars, and no carbohydrates, and's suggested to mix with fruit juice.

Now, there are many suggestions that warn of fructose in fruit. Fructose is a sugar, so I cut out both carbs, and protein supplement proportions for fruit. Fruit gives me the energy I need to stay awake, and I believe fruit gives me the energy I need to digest more.

I eat a lot of chicken, and somedays two hamburgers a day. I eat chicken in the morning, I eat hamburgers for lunch, and I eat 2 pieces of chicken every night, then, I eat chicken for after dinner snacks; twice a night; if not a 6th meal / snack. If I stay up until three in the morning, I eat another snack. OR in other words, I eat old fashioned meat protein every 2 hours, all day long.

Fruit gives me a lot of energy, but fruit has a lot of sugar. I'd like a PHD'd dietician to notice my substitution of energy giving fruit in place of dairy-like-protein-supplements. I believe the reason fruit isn't advised relates to the amounts of sugar in both fruit and dairy-like-protein-supplements. Both give you too much sugar, so cut out one for the other.

I also cut down on dairy. No more milk binges. Only milk when it quenches my thirst, only carbs when it quenches my chest, and my meals now are only fruit, meat, and soft vegetables. I thrive on vitamin A and C and polyphenols and antioxidants.

Mostly, I'd say my chest pain left because of adherence to lower carb diet, with plenty of soft fruit, meat, and soft vegetables. Now, there are definitely times when I eat carbs, like to comfort an uncomfortable work out, and there are times when I drink protein supplements / milk, when I have a "milk thirst.". But anyway, I got rid of my chest pain due to low carb ethics.

I want paid for these new suggestions; I'd like a PHD dietician or doctor to market my findings. My chest feels so good I don't have to do nearly as much walking. In fact, I can just sit here in front of my computer, and perform cardio on a few times a week.

Thank you for your time and professional opinions,
    Last edited by JW19848; 08-25-2018 at 03:04 AM.

But, I still oatmeal for breakfast everyday. Oatmeal has 10 percent of your daily allowance of carbohydrates. Oatmeal in the morning is my only regular source of carbohydrates.

And, (I'm kind of excited to find a pain free diet), and I now want to experiment with unflavored pea protein. I don't have any, but unflavored pea protein has no sugar or carbohydrates, with 24 grams of protein per serving. Unflavored pea protein, with the goal of a pain free lower carb lower dairy diet; I'd guess unflavored pea protein would fit the bill, so I'll buy some. I forsee its important to buy unflavored pea protein with no sugar or carbohydrates in it. Unflavored pea protein is suggested to mix with juice(of all things, wonderful fruit juice).
    Last edited by JW19848; 08-25-2018 at 03:06 AM.

I like to eat like this, its like I formulated a whole new state of the art bodybuilding diet for vegetables and fruit. I'd like to get the credit for it if a PHD thinks this diet is amazing. It takes a PHD to make new suggestions. With pea protein, this might be a whole new state of the art high energy diet. Low carb pain free diet. I'm all pain free this way.

Breakfast : Oatmeal & chicken & glass of half juice half carbonated water (orange, cranberry, cran-grape)

Snack : piece of chicken, a glass of water or jiuce

Lunch : A hamburger or fish burger, an orange, a salad, glass of water or glass of water mixed with juice

Snack : MORE a piece of chicken THAN a second hamburger, a glass of water
    (every once in a while I can eat two hamburgers a day)

Dinner : two pieces of chicken or three frozen breaded fish patties(10 - 14 percent daily allowance fat fish patties), a soft fruit side dish, a soft vegetable side dish, glass of half juice half carbonated water (orange, cranberry, cran-grape) or a glass of milk every three days (milk does have calcium, calcium is good for bones every few days) (I buy half gallons)

After dinner ( before 1 a.m. ) : two chicken snacks, some water

After 1 a.m. another chicken, soft vegetables, meal with water or more half water half juice

And soon I suggest seeing if unflavored pea protein can be added in small portions for small people, or normal portions for large people. unflavored pea protein has no carbs, no sugar, and can be mixed with juice. probably near workout time, replace a meat snack with unflavored pea protein.

this diet got rid of my chest pain, gives me super high energy, and includes lots of meat.

oatmeal every morning
    chicken
    glass of half water half juice
    chicken
    water
    hamburger
    fishburger
    soft fruit
    salad
    soft boiled vegetables
    glass of half water half juice
    chicken
    2 pieces of chicken or three frozen fish patties (10 - 14 percent daily allowance fat fish patties)
    soft boiled vegetables
    soft piece of fruit
    water
    ( milk every three days)
    chicken snack
    chicken snack
    water
    (egg whites snacks)
    (cheese sparingly)

soon, unflavored pea protein with no carbs and no sugar

state of the art fruit soft vegetable protein water juice little-milk pain free low carb wizardry

205 lbs, chubby, high energy, walks to the store during the week

a whole new diet! may mean im a smart person. lots of fruit. very little sugary whey protein. the unflavored pea protein with juice soon. high energy. very little chest pain. wants to add pea protein to see. I think UNFLAVORED pea protein may be the key bodybuilding gimmick with this diet.

try not to eat fish patties or tv dinners that offer 35 to 50 percent daily allowance of fat. I like to keep the fish patties I buy under 12 percent daily allowance of fat; especially if I plan to snack on fish patties later; don't snack on fish patties two days in a row, go back to chicken snacks. I like to add SOME teriyaki and PORTIONS of spice packs to chicken. one to two table spoon fulls of teriyaki sauce, and make a seasoning pack last two to three days.
    Last edited by JW19848; 08-25-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bodybuilder diet is not 6 meals a day and protein supplements..
    Oatmeal or whatever is not 10% of total daily recommended carbs. And so on.

I would definitely recommend you read those articles to get basic understanding of nutrition:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=133634471

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=136691851

https://completehumanperformance.com.../clean-eating/

im alittle fat, but im still going to purchase some pea protein soon to see. I just see that unflavored pea protein might be the protein to snack on for this diet, and again, all my chest pain left with this no carb method.

a liquid protein can really sooth after a workout, and im excited to see unflavored pea protein with no carbs, no sugar, and can be added to juice. liquid protein fits into my chest well during workout,

I think I may replace some meat with unflavored pea protein that has no carbs, no sugar, and can be added to juice. I feel super healthy, super high energy.
    Last edited by JW19848; 08-24-2018 at 10:33 PM.

im alittle fat, but im still going to purchase some pea protein soon to see. I just see that unflavored pea protein might be the protein to snack on for this diet, and again, all my chest pain left with this no carb method.

a liquid protein can really sooth after a workout, and im excited to see unflavored pea protein with no carbs, no sugar, and can be added to juice. liquid protein fits into my chest well during workout,

I think I may replace some meat with unflavored pea protein that has no carbs, no sugar, and can be added to juice. I feel super healthy, super high energy.

Oh, and sometimes I have a two course meal when I'm getting too fat. just meat and soft vegetables or salad.

I divide my work out into two work out sessions. 6 to 13 sets at a time, twice to three times a day. And, actually I've had 5 meat servings since / including dinner(two hamburgers today; one was a cheeseburger). I'm a natural body builder, but I do like to be big enough to attract women outside. It's neat.

And, again, I'd like a PHD to go over my diet if it becomes "the next big thing," because you need a doctor to make new, public, claims.

This diet resembles low carb body building diets. It's not be new and ground breaking.