Abaheyu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Fruit or rice in non-gym week?

Hello guys..
    This Monday i will have to make some work travels and i will stay away of the gym for like 2 weeks.

My body gains weight very easily (fat) and loses muscles also very easily.
    In like 2 days i put kilos of fat and lose tons of muscles.
    I workout very hard to keep it in normal shape.

What should i do in this 2 weeks to keep my body like it is?
    I will go out for running in the very little time that i will have for sure.. but what about food? Carbs or protein? Fat or what?
    I have to focus on fruits or rice? What to do to keep muscles and prevent fat gain?

Thank you.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abaheyu View Post
    Hello guys..
    This Monday i will have to make some work travels and i will stay away of the gym for like 2 weeks.

I will go out for running in the very little time that i will have for sure.. but what about food? Carbs or protein? Fat or what?
    I have to focus on fruits or rice? What to do to keep muscles and prevent fat gain?

Thank you.
    You're not gaining kilos within days or losing 'tons' of muscle. Human bodies don't work that way.

Just eat what you usually do and subtract about 100 calories or every hour you're NOT training compared to your normal schedule.

You could also increase the balance of protein to carbs if you want.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Abaheyu View Post
    Hello guys..

Thank you.
    You might lose your tonus, but not the actual muscle. Also, if you don't eat at 3500kcals daily surplus no way you can gain 2lbs of fat in a few days.
    Reduce your carbs a little bit since you won't train and deplete glyco stores, other than that eat whatever you usually eat