ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pants for Growing Booty

Hello all!

My jeans have been getting progressively smaller to where I'm having a tough time pulling them up (thanks to all the squats I've been doing). Are there ladies out there that have found a solution other than buying a bigger pair of jeans? I'm about ready to start wearing yoga pants but my current ones don't have pockets (ones with pockets are on order). I'm looking for comfy pants with pockets with the look of a boot-cut pair of jeans. Anything out there that you guys absolutely love and is comfortable to wear to work as business casual and/or casual at home?

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been bb for over 3 decades and don't have any problems fitting in normal clothes. I wear normal stretch jeans. If you're gaining weight you might have to move up a size.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sadly you may just have to go and try stuff on.

Unless someone else chimes in with a hot tip which would be great.

Try stuff labeled "curvy" or "stretch".

My problem isn't my butt. The waist is sometimes baggy, the butt is usually okay - it's the legs that are a killer.

Right now I have misses size 4, size 6 and juniors size 7 mostly. But the tag doesn't mean much. All about how wide or narrow the leg is cut.

Srs: running joke with my daughter. In a dressing room today trying on a junior 7...legs snug/not horrible; top part roomy

Her: "You could grow into them."
    Me: "Not likely. I'm not 12."
    Her: "You could grow a butt."
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

liftbliss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ashfoot View Post
    Hello all!

My jeans have been getting progressively smaller to where I'm having a tough time pulling them up (thanks to all the squats I've been doing). Are there ladies out there that have found a solution other than buying a bigger pair of jeans? I'm about ready to start wearing yoga pants but my current ones don't have pockets (ones with pockets are on order). I'm looking for comfy pants with pockets with the look of a boot-cut pair of jeans. Anything out there that you guys absolutely love and is comfortable to wear to work as business casual and/or casual at home?
    I've been a lurker for years and registered just so I can respond to this, lol.

Anyway, there's a brand called Keirin Cut Jeans that may be able to help you out. The brand gets its name from a specialty of cycling called track cycling, and the keirin is a type of race for sprinters. Those of use who are sprinters get *very* huge from our training (Google Anna Meares or Kristina Vogel to get an idea of what I look like. I currently wear small tops and size 12/14 bottoms or even higher depending on the brand, due to my lean mass) and it's hard to find clothing that fits at times. The brand has become popular with anyone whose bottom half can get big from sports though so you're in good company.

I'm not an affiliate or anything so I don't have any codes to share, but if I come across one from a teammate or something I'll pass it along.

inoshent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As @Yogaburn said above you have to move up your size, thats is the only way. Atleast i couldn't found anyway to use my old pants :P

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've gotten to the point where my legs and waist are almost the same size around, lol. If you really need to, find a tailor. Or a store that does alterations. I buy jeans at The Buckle and get them altered for free. I just find something that fits everywhere else, then get the waist taken in, they do a pretty good job.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified