Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 3378
    TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TS3g View Post
    A locket and set of earrings that my mother gave me right before she passed. They were passed down to her through the generations from her great grandmother. She asked me to give them to my daughter some day

---

Can you use the restroom freely in a public place (restaurant, gas station, etc)? If not, what's the holdup?
    Have never had an issue using a bathroom, no matter where it is, for any reason. I chit on a plane for the first time ever, yesterday. That was fun.

What is your biggest flaw?
    Grateful Crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176582681

13/48

BBBC

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TravelinJhwkFan View Post

What is your biggest flaw?
    Self doubt With daily suicidal thoughts.
    You think you're getting better, you're doing better but you're still convinced you're dead inside.
    To cowardly to take the step so I live a ground hog type existence.

Tried to think of an actual answer an thats all I have.
    Its chilling accurate.

---

Ever had a negative experience with a clown?
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    Self doubt With daily suicidal thoughts.
    You think you're getting better, you're doing better but you're still convinced you're dead inside.
    To cowardly to take the step so I live a ground hog type existence.

Tried to think of an actual answer an thats all I have.
    Its chilling accurate.

---

Ever had a negative experience with a clown?
    No, maybe watching It counts.
    ---
    Are you doing Sober October?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AwkwardRetard View Post
    No, maybe watching It counts.
    ---
    Are you doing Sober October?
    I don’t get drunk so sure... but I’m still gonna drink
    ————
    Have you ever felt unusually calm and secure in a situation where it would be very unlikely to feel that way? If yes, describe why you think you were like that.
    Imagine all the people, living life in peace
    You, you may say I'm a dreamer...
    but I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you will join us, and the world will be as one

shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    I don’t get drunk so sure... but I’m still gonna drink
    ————
    Have you ever felt unusually calm and secure in a situation where it would be very unlikely to feel that way? If yes, describe why you think you were like that.
    Yes, because I knew I was in the right and even though the person I was talking to was an evil manipulative lying btard I was able to get my point across and point out that I was completely aware of his pathetic underhanded attempt of retaliation towards me.

What would you consider to be your biggest asset?
    Just keep on going.

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shadow_flare View Post
    What would you consider to be your biggest asset?
    My ability to pretend not to care. You will never known he truth despite how drunk and scattered I am. My cards are close to my chest.

----

Pick 3 regulars of the thread an pick what thing you would like do Do with them.

Id like to sit in Muzzes kitchen while she bakes. Just to talk **** an enjoy someone in their element.

Travelin just to see how he's Travelin an perhaps learn how to be a bit more charming.

Rusty because we both enjoy a good brew an I wouldn't mind looking over his garden.
    Last edited by ShackManBrah; 10-17-2019 at 05:59 PM.

shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My ability to pretend not to care. You will never known he truth despite how drunk and scattered I am. My cards are close to my chest.

----

Pick 3 regulars of the thread an pick what thing you would like do Do with them.

Id like to sit in Muzzes kitchen while she bakes. Just to talk **** an enjoy someone in their element.

Travelin just to see how he's Travelin an perhaps learn how to be a bit more charming.

Rusty because we both enjoy a good brew an I wouldn't mind looking over his garden.
    Hmmm, well I wouldn't know anyone well enough to have an opinion on what I would do with them.

Did you ever play or collect pogs when you were younger?
    Just keep on going.

TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmm, well I wouldn't know anyone well enough to have an opinion on what I would do with them.

Did you ever play or collect pogs when you were younger?
    I believe I was a bit old for it but remember my brothers collecting and playing with them.

Who and why were you last turned down for something?

13/48

BBBC

RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe I was a bit old for it but remember my brothers collecting and playing with them.

Who and why were you last turned down for something?
    Asked to be on a hiring committee and got a runaround - "we will get back to you..." kind of thing. Fuq 'em.

What's the longest you've ever been without electricity?

Originally Posted by RustyPipes View Post
    Asked to be on a hiring committee and got a runaround - "we will get back to you..." kind of thing. Fuq 'em.

What's the longest you've ever been without electricity?
    ~48 hrs which wasnt too bad but it was 10-15° outside. Stayed in the basement and under blankets a lot.

What's the fastest you've ran a mile? About to attempt a sub 7 minute.

13/48

BBBC

~48 hrs which wasnt too bad but it was 10-15° outside. Stayed in the basement and under blankets a lot.

What's the fastest you've ran a mile? About to attempt a sub 7 minute.
    According to my fitbit... I'm running about 1 mile every 7 to 10 minutes. Depends on the weather out here since my area is hit with massive winds this time of year, so I'm a tad slower than usual.

What is one thing from when you were in high school that you know is different now?
    Just keep on going.

What is one thing from when you were in high school that you know is different now?
    My perspective.
    Biches be selling blowjobs for $20 (mates sister is a hoe)
    My name is still written on a timber support beam on the basketball court
    All classrooms are now legally required to be air-conditioned.
    I don't remember any of my teaches names.
    I don't speak to anyone I went to school with.

Thets about it?

What are you looking forward to doing this summer / winter for you Northerners.

My perspective.
    Biches be selling blowjobs for $20 (mates sister is a hoe)
    My name is still written on a timber support beam on the basketball court
    All classrooms are now legally required to be air-conditioned.
    I don't remember any of my teaches names.
    I don't speak to anyone I went to school with.

Thets about it?

What are you looking forward to doing this summer / winter for you Northerners.
    Having down time with the family, without having kids sporting events filling all of our time.

What was your last regretful purchase?

13/48

BBBC

What was your last regretful purchase?
    Gave some bish $20.

Bought a couple of xbox games an haven't played them at all. Had em for weeks..

---

You get to buy a new dog.
    What sort of breed do you pick?

SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You get to buy a new dog.
    What sort of breed do you pick?
    Not much of a dog person but if I had to choose it would probably be a German shepherd

-------------------------------------

Do you think the poster below you will have an avi?

Originally Posted by SgtBlackburn View Post
    Not much of a dog person but if I had to choose it would probably be a German shepherd

-------------------------------------

Do you think the poster below you will have an avi?
    Probably. This thread, when active, tends to have regulars and most have avis.

What was the last goal you set, that you achieved? Last you failed?

13/48

BBBC

What was the last goal you set, that you achieved? Last you failed?
    Ah man, I don't set goals. What happens happens. Live for now, tomorrow never comes etc.

I try not to drink every night an all day I reinforce it. But at the end the day an I see a ice cold bear looking at me with lust in its eyes you a know Ima throat that bish.

---

Favourite snack to chow down on?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pickles, cherry tomatoes or almonds

If you had to get a big gulp or a polar pop soda blend right now what would it be?

Me
    1/3 root beer or cream soda
    1/3 orange soda
    1/3 Mountain Dew high voltage
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy moly, I forgot about this thread. Lawl.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    If you had to get a big gulp or a polar pop soda blend right now what would it be?
    Gross/10. I don't like soda. If I had to pick, it would be some Sprite.

What's one thing you've accomplished over the past month that you're proud of?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Holy moly, I forgot about this thread. Lawl.

Gross/10. I don't like soda. If I had to pick, it would be some Sprite.

What's one thing you've accomplished over the past month that you're proud of?
    I've been cranking out some damn fine power points and position papers if I say so myself.

What's the last documentary you watched, was it any good and did it change your way of thinking any way?

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RustyPipes View Post
    I've been cranking out some damn fine power points and position papers if I say so myself.

What's the last documentary you watched, was it any good and did it change your way of thinking any way?
    Oh hello Gramps, what are you studying? Thermogenics of grass? :P

I watched something on that cult Nxivm. What I took away from it is people are idiots and like to blame their dumbazz decisions on someone else instead of taking ownership for their own lack of common sense.

Post a short video that makes you laugh (1min<)
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw a full Netflix documentary on hip hop. Both haunting and eye opening.

Are you subscribing to Disney +?
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I saw a full Netflix documentary on hip hop. Both haunting and eye opening.

Are you subscribing to Disney +?

NO. Ass or tits?
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Ass or tits?

Ass all the way. No question.

---

What's one peice of modern technology you could go without?

Ass all the way. No question.

---

What's one peice of modern technology you could go without?
    Is social media considered a technology? If so, definitely that. If not, a tv/smart tv. I dont watch a whole lot to begin with and would be ok watching shows on the laptop.

------------------------‐---------------–------------------------------

What's your favorite frozen food to prepare?

13/48

BBBC

What's your favorite frozen food to prepare?
    Pizzas.
    Use what ever frozen pizza I buy as a base an add my own chit on top.

---

What's one habit you have that you would like to away with?

JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaymzJ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's one habit you have that you would like to away with?
    Always giving people the benefit of the doubt, I really am too nice
    ———————
    The most heartwarming thing you have ever seen, what was it?
    Imagine all the people, living life in peace
    You, you may say I'm a dreamer...
    but I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you will join us, and the world will be as one

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Always giving people the benefit of the doubt, I really am too nice
    ———————
    The most heartwarming thing you have ever seen, what was it?
    Very cliche, but the birth of my children was probably the best I've witnessed.

What did you last break and why?

13/48

BBBC

What did you last break and why?
    My mind?
    Chick I went to school with an spent some time with after school was convicted of two counts of murder today.
    She left her two children aged 1 and 2 in the car all day while she was passed out inside.
    All day yesterday I was defending the children to friends about how the mother is dopey kunt etc.
    Today I realised who the mother was..
    It changed my perspective.
    I feel sorry for the children but today I find myself sympathising with the mother.
    I know she had a rough up bringing, I know she has battled with drugs,i know she was in a bad crowd. You are a product of your environment, you can't change if the world you live in is unchangeable for your situation.
    She was locked into this situation, then having children in an already drug fueld depressing life there was no way things were going to work out.
    I find myself thinking it's best the children have moved on. They didn't have a chance here.
    The mothers life was never good an is now never going to be better. It's over.
    The children are gone an now she had to endure suffrage while the serves a lengthy prison sentence..

Just don't know how to feel.
    I have been berated over my opinions today and it's fair. I shut down an stopped trying to figure out my thought process with other people as I am indeed wrong no matter what way I spin it.
    Now I'm just venting my own thoughts to a bunch of randoms online...

I don't feel wrong and I don't feel right, my opinion is wrong but it's also not wrong.

Tl'dr - I broke my mind today.

----

Do you have any amazing plans over Xmas?

AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AwkwardRetard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My mind?
    Chick I went to school with an spent some time with after school was convicted of two counts of murder today.
    She left her two children aged 1 and 2 in the car all day while she was passed out inside.
    All day yesterday I was defending the children to friends about how the mother is dopey kunt etc.
    Today I realised who the mother was..
    It changed my perspective.
    I feel sorry for the children but today I find myself sympathising with the mother.
    I know she had a rough up bringing, I know she has battled with drugs,i know she was in a bad crowd. You are a product of your environment, you can't change if the world you live in is unchangeable for your situation.
    She was locked into this situation, then having children in an already drug fueld depressing life there was no way things were going to work out.
    I find myself thinking it's best the children have moved on. They didn't have a chance here.
    The mothers life was never good an is now never going to be better. It's over.
    The children are gone an now she had to endure suffrage while the serves a lengthy prison sentence..

Just don't know how to feel.
    I have been berated over my opinions today and it's fair. I shut down an stopped trying to figure out my thought process with other people as I am indeed wrong no matter what way I spin it.
    Now I'm just venting my own thoughts to a bunch of randoms online...

I don't feel wrong and I don't feel right, my opinion is wrong but it's also not wrong.

Tl'dr - I broke my mind today.

----

Do you have any amazing plans over Xmas?
    Holy crap. It was all over the news a few days ago.

I've nothing amazing planned. I've been toying with having an overnight in an Airbnb somewhere, however.
    ---
    What's a realistic goal you could achieve next year? By realistic I don't mean making 1 trillion dollars and having a Gulfstream.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**