feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50)

heavy landmine press

is the landmine press easier than incline press or harder? also i know the range of motion could be cut off similar to a t-bar row so ive been using 25's instead of 45's in order to get the bar to get a dead stop near my clavicles. also what would be a good "intermediate" number to shoot for? i know the incline and flat bench is about 225 or so but i cant find anywhere how much it should be on a landmine press. thanks

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by feiajii View Post
    is the landmine press easier than incline press or harder? also i know the range of motion could be cut off similar to a t-bar row so ive been using 25's instead of 45's in order to get the bar to get a dead stop near my clavicles. also what would be a good "intermediate" number to shoot for? i know the incline and flat bench is about 225 or so

................but i cant find anywhere how much it should be on a landmine press. thanks
    It should be however much you can lift within your chosen rep range while sticking with good form.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you strength training or bodybuilding?

feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    Are you strength training or bodybuilding?
    power building

bump

bump

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tip for landmine Press, is to put the bar across a bench forming a T, that way you don't have to struggle getting the weight off of the floor every single time. Z-Press is probably a better option however. To answer your most basic question, it depends on the angle of incline, the individual's structure, ect ect. I hate incline benching but have no problem landmind press.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Tip for landmine Press, is to put the bar across a bench forming a T, that way you don't have to struggle getting the weight off of the floor every single time. Z-Press is probably a better option however. To answer your most basic question, it depends on the angle of incline, the individual's structure, ect ect. I hate incline benching but have no problem landmind press.
    ok is there a number I should be aiming for in terms of weight?

bump how many pounds or kg to aim for? I was thinking between 185-225 lbs?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by feiajii View Post
    bump how many pounds or kg to aim for? I was thinking between 185-225 lbs?
    Test for yourself, only you can figure that out.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%