doburpasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post I need to decide what to do next snd i need some help

Im a 17 years old 5"9 male 82kg. I was 116kg like 6 months ago. I cut hard. I was eating in a 800-1000 deficit everyday (1500-2000 deficit in beginning months i guess) I need to decide what to do. I reached a fat loss plateau 1-2 weeks ago. And i ate at maintenance after that to get my metabolic strenght up and going again. Now im at %17 bf ı guess i got some little 4 packs goin on but at the lower abdominals i got a little belly. I was thinking of 5-6 months lean bulk (200-300 surplus) and after that 3-4 months of cut. But im afraid of that my little belly could go fatter in the bulking process)

So do you think that its a solid plan or you would suggest a different plan ?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by doburpasha View Post
    Im a 17 years old 5"9 male 82kg. I was 116kg like 6 months ago. I cut hard. I was eating in a 800-1000 deficit everyday (1500-2000 deficit in beginning months i guess) I need to decide what to do. I reached a fat loss plateau 1-2 weeks ago. And i ate at maintenance after that to get my metabolic strenght up and going again. Now im at %17 bf ı guess i got some little 4 packs goin on but at the lower abdominals i got a little belly. I was thinking of 5-6 months lean bulk (200-300 surplus) and after that 3-4 months of cut. But im afraid of that my little belly could go fatter in the bulking process)

So do you think that its a solid plan or you would suggest a different plan ?
    Post a picture. (Edit your post, go advanced, attachment management). What weight program are you following? What do you bench, squat, dead lift?

doburpasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Post a picture. (Edit your post, go advanced, attachment management). What weight program are you following? What do you bench, squat, dead lift?
    I cant link anything cuz i didnt get 50 post points yet

My bench is 165lbs
    Squat 220lbs
    Deadlift 230lbs

Ive been lifting for 6 months btw ( started with the first cut)

Im following a 4 day upper lower program