endofdays1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can anyone recommend a solid meal planning software?

Hey all - I've been creating meal plans for my PT clients to keep them on track and to bring in some extra $$, but they've become insanely time consuming to continually create on spreadsheets.

Can anyone recommend an online meal planning program that they've used to create meal plans and manage clients?

Much love

paulh8564 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My wife and I both use Nurish By Design. Not sure what features you're looking for, but I tried a couple others and wasn't happy with them. This one let's you build the meal plan yourself or there's an option for the software to build the plan and it eliminates all foods your client tagged as a dislike or an allergy. Also let's you add your own foods, recipes, populates a shopping list, etc

We also tried eat this much last year, but it's missing some features and populates some super weird meal combos

Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ferrara715 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use evolution nutrition. works well, just like the other suggestion you can swap foods out that are not liked and you can also choose a calorie limit to stay within the range that is needed.

endofdays1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys - I ended up going with Nurish By Design, pretty slick program

Appreciate your suggestions!