danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

~!~ Cellucor C4 ULTIMATE - Candy Shoppe edition! ~!~

Cellucor C4 Ultimate, Sour Batch Bros Candy Shoppe edition Review by danielmoo

Thanks to burntreality from Cellucor, I was able to receive their new iteration of C4 Ultimate in a brand new flavor - Sour Batch Bros, part of the Candy Shoppe line of flavors.

Long before I received this product, I have been a fan of C4 Ultimate and have went through about five tubs already (no joke). The profile speaks for itself:

Some points of interest would be a hefty dose of CM for pumps, the clinical BA dose, ingredients such as betaine and creatine for power output, and last but certainly not least, the Energy & Focus Blend.

Starting with the pros, it can be seen that there are some heavy hitters in this blend including 300mg of caffeine, the novel stimulant TeaCrine, alpha-yohimbine, as well as effective nootropic ingreidents such as Alpha-GPC and Huperzine A. However, the main issue I have with this blend is that it's just that - a blend without exact dosages for ingredients. It can also be noticed that the inferior form of l-tyrosine is used (NALT). Other than these minor inconveniences, the profile is above and beyond many other preworkouts floating around in the market today and can certainly hold its own competitively.

I also want to note that the scooper was on the top! And although there are artificial colors present in the ingredients which can be seen which mixed up, it was nice to see that the powder itself wasn't neon green itself which I think is nice. Unnecessary for the powder itself to be colored IMO.

MIXABILITY

As you can see in the picture above, there was a little sediment present and floating particles even after shaking it many times. However, these are a very "surface" issue as there were no particles even at the bottom of the shaker when I drank most of it. They didn't provide any trouble to drinking and there were no bunches of ingredients that needed to be chewed down, an experience I've had with other preworkouts.

TASTE

This was a fantastic green apple flavoring. Did it stand out as a specific Sour Patch candy replica? I don't know about that. I think it could have been more sour with a more gummy-candy taste to nail that flavor specifically. With that being said, I'll happily use this flavor every day and don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon. Also.. SuperPump MAX Sour Apple Candy is still the #1 sour apple flavor!! No shill.

PERFORMANCE

Here's where C4 Ultimate shines every single time - the actual performance aspect. Almost immediately, I felt the significant dose of beta-alanine via parathesia which still gets me amped and ready to hit the gym. We know the pins and needles feeling isn't the ergogenic effect taking place, but it still reminds me of my first time taking C4. Nostalgia!

Normally, I take about 150mg of caffeine before my sessions for many reasons: my tolerance isn't very high and gets the job done, vasoconstriction properties, studies showing diminishing returns, cortisol, etc. But 300mg makes me feel like something else. Tons of energy and motivation straight from the best energy inducer around. The caffeine mixed with theacrine is an excellent combo, providing a nice first jolt of energy but continued mellow energy throughout without a crash. The alpha-yohimbine, while playing a minor part with such a small dose, provided some sweat durng the workout which is just fine by me.

Pumps were no joke provided by creatine nitratate, Nitrosigine arginine silicate, and citrulline malate. Shown to be beneficial in some literature, I just simply love the feeling of skin-tearing pumps when knocking out a sweaty workout session so they are welcomed either way. I noticed intense focus provided by the nootropic ingredients Alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A. These are excellent additions to the Ultimate formula and dosed in an amount that isn't too much or too little.

OVERALL THOUGHTS

At the end of the day, I'm going to have to give this preworkout a 9/10 rating. This is a very high rating from me and shouldn't be taken lightly - still the cream of the crop when thinking about how many preworkout products there are available nowadays, especially lackluster 6/10 products.

The profile is spectacular with just a few minor issues, the mixability was only very slightly off, and the taste was excellent but didn't hit the exact "Sour Patch" replica that was advertised. Honesty aside, I want to thank Cellucor and burntreality for sending this out to me. Much appreciated and hope to try more Cellucor products in the future!

Instagram - @mooddani

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read only the taste part I've had several samples of this pre and just loved that pre. Definitely one of the best.
    Interesting to see what other flavors is cellucor working on.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finished 2 tubs of the C4 Ultimate myself...
    Oooof, need to step it up

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review Moo! C4U is some awesome stuff!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Terrific detail here man.
    Thank you for the awesome review.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Noice! Apple Limeade is my description.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for stopping by, guys.

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Noice! Apple Limeade is my description.
    I could see it, tart apple limeade
    Instagram - @mooddani

customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome review my friend
    - Axis Labs Lead Rep -

https://www.axislabs.com

New Orleans Saints Crew

Originally Posted by customshopkv1 View Post
    Awesome review my friend
    Appreciate that, homie!
    Instagram - @mooddani

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good review and C4 Ultimate definitely delivers and the flavor sounds unique Apple Limeade.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Good review and C4 Ultimate definitely delivers and the flavor sounds unique Apple Limeade.
    Thanks, brotha! Great preworkout and flavor.
    Instagram - @mooddani

The more that I use this PWO, the more I agree with Tay's assessment of Apple Limeade flavor
    Instagram - @mooddani