Closed Thread
    Desmondo25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Gyno or chest fat and big nips?

I've lost around 20 pounds over the past 8 months and I'm pretty sure I gain fat in my chest and stomach first, which might explain why it's tougher to lose for me.

I have lost some weight in my chest but it is proving difficult. I am also concerned whether or not I have gyno...when my nipples are hard it doesn't look like gyno so I am unsure if it is just chest fat and big nipples lol.

Pics below. Let me know what you think.

imgur.com/gallery/PSBXrDx

Thanks!

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See a doctor if you think you have gyno. You look normal if you ask me.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    See a doctor if you think you have gyno. You look normal if you ask me.
    This ^^^. OP, I don't see a problem in your pics. Get on a good full body routine like Fierce 5 if a pretty novice lifter.