Longneck1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Need help to assemble a diet

So long and sort of it is that i want to gain some body mass while im waiting for a raise to afford the gym.

...backstory...
    A couple of years ago when i first started working out i weighed about 76kg. I was on an amazing diet of one gainer shake for breakfast, a terrible microwave meal for lunch and a decent dinner every day (no breakfast on weekends and rarely lunch). I did this for about 6 months and then stoped working out. I then changed my meals to no breakfast at all, 100g of beef, broceli and potatoe mash for lunch and still decent meals for dinner. After two or three years of that diet and no workout i think i’ve lost 7+ kilos(haven’t weighed myself recently).

Now i’m going to start going to gym soon i want to gain a bit of body mass before. And because my trousers keep falling down 😬

Please can you lovely people help me devise a diet for me to gain weight....

Im a 6’4” slendy streak of piss who’s most recent meal plan is a fruit smoothie for breakfast (at least 3 portions, normally strawbs, grapes, raseberries and a banana). 100g of Chicken, oomi noodles and broc**** for lunch 2 days a week and 100g of beef, mash potato and broc**** 2 days a week. Mondays a sainsburys meal deal for lunch and i have a decent dinner 5 days a week. Weekends i normally have peanut butter on toast for lunch and either a take away or i go hungry for dinner.

Thanks for bearing with me... have a thumbs up and a gold star 👍⭐️ 😬😬😬

charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on the internet there are plenty of recipes and menus on diet forums for people who want to get mass. Did not you think about using the help of a dietitian?