Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Did I get too small? Was it worth it?

I started to cut on march for a trip I have in 2 weeks, I was fat. With a lot of highs and lows I achieved this body, but I'm self concious of how Im looking, do I look like chyt? Did I lose too much muscle, or didnt have enough in the first place? Please, tell me what you think imgur. com/a/knhwB5y

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look great, enjoy your trip.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifterboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look really good to me, enjoy your trip!
    Donkeyno9: Don't think you're the only one here who suffers from addiction, depression and failure. Winner is an attitude not a body type. Use your inner demons to gain an iron fist on the forces in life that hold you down. Step into the furnace of reality and walk out a hard ass mother fu....