SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with my whey protein

Hey members i need a few tips
    I recently bought Optimum Nutrition 100% gold standard whey protein
    But i do not know how many scope should i take when should i take and is it before or after or while im working out my goal is to bulk but i have a bit of fat on me
    i weight around 76 kilos and 174cm

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Think of protein powders as a food source not so much a supplement. Use them to hit your protein goals for the day. They aren't magic muscle builders like come think. It is simply a convenient food source.

They can be used anytime you wish. But I recommend most protein comes from whole food sources.

If you are 76kg shoot for 2.2g of protein per kilo per day. Use the protein powder to help hit that number, along with meats, eggs, ect.

Bulking and losing fat comes down to calories. Pick one goal. Grow or lose fat and go after it.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Timing does not matter. Just take your protein powder whenever is most convenient for you.

A protein supplement should solely be used to help you reach your protein goals for the day. DO you know how much protein you should be consuming per day? If not, I would recommend visiting the nutrition section stickies.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    Timing does not matter. Just take your protein powder whenever is most convenient for you.

A protein supplement should solely be used to help you reach your protein goals for the day. DO you know how much protein you should be consuming per day? If not, I would recommend visiting the nutrition section stickies.
    alright sounds awesome but quick question people say i should take it when i wake up ? and some say i should take it after my workout and some say i should take it before i head to sleep

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SullyMcDonald View Post
    alright sounds awesome but quick question people say i should take it when i wake up ? and some say i should take it after my workout and some say i should take it before i head to sleep
    Those people don't know what they're talking about beyond the broscience that they were told. Timing of nutrients isn't relevant to the vast majority of people. Meet macros daily before you go to bed. That's far more important than mythical magic windows and overnight catabolic destruction.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Those people don't know what they're talking about beyond the broscience that they were told. Timing of nutrients isn't relevant to the vast majority of people. Meet macros daily before you go to bed. That's far more important than mythical magic windows and overnight catabolic destruction.
    well i guess so your the expert these answers are gold man thanks a lot

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well i guess so your the expert these answers are gold man thanks a lot
    Naw, just well informed. Here's the cliffs:

"I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just look at whey protein as another protein source like chicken, eggs etc. Take it as and when you need protein. There is no magic time.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Profile
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As the others stated, the timing doesn't really matter.

And unless you are tracking your daily nutrition to know how many grams of protein you are getting, that is what you need to do...not worry about when you take your powdered food.

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Naw, just well informed. Here's the cliffs:
    I knew the studies on timing and importance, but this is the first time I've seen this graphic. Thanks for this, it's helpful for trying to spread knowledge in a couple of groups in which I participate on FB.

i only have 2 issues which is chest fat and belly fat im considered skinny fat as all of my body is skinny other than my belly and my chest i tried doing cardio nothing works out i been in this form since i was 8 years old i do need help as i tried every cardio plus i did 3 month straight cardio haven't lost anything from my upper body when i do lifting i see progress but my mid and lower chest are looking wired

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i only have 2 issues which is chest fat and belly fat im considered skinny fat as all of my body is skinny other than my belly and my chest i tried doing cardio nothing works out i been in this form since i was 8 years old i do need help as i tried every cardio plus i did 3 month straight cardio haven't lost anything from my upper body when i do lifting i see progress but my mid and lower chest are looking wired
    If you want to lose bodyweight, you need to track calories and restrict them so that you are in a calorie deficit. That simple.

[QUOTE=Farley1324;1559066771]If you want to lose bodyweight, you need to track calories and restrict them so that you are in a calorie deficit. That simple.[/QUOT
    i do keep track of my food and what i eat i haven't had any cheat meals since a long time