gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

PIN Loaded Circuit for GYM, Which one?

Hi everyone,

I am looking at a PIN loaded circuit for a commercial gym.

So far I have come across these:

progymsupply.com/hammer-strength-mts-selectorized-circuit :Hammer Strength MTS circuit, looks clean

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/life-fitness-pro-2-13-unit-full-body-strength-circuit-immaculate : LF Pro 2 circuit

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/hoist-roc-11-unit-platinum-strength-total-body-circuit : Hoist R0c-It Circuit

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/precor-icarian-17-unit-strength-circuit : Precor Icarian

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/cybex-eagle-13-unit-total-body-platinum-circuit : Cybex Eagle

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/life-fitness-signature-series-8-unit-platinum-strength-circuit : LF Platinum?

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/nautilus-nitro-9-unit-circuit-clean : Nautilus Nitro

Can I get your thoughts? Likes, dislikes on sections?

Other options?

What is the difference in the Life Fitness variants ie: Signature, Pro, Pro 2 etc.

Thanks again.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look here as well. They also have a California site
    http://csmfitnessgeorgia.com/strength-packages/
    I only know that the Cybex eagle has shorter equipment, at least for their crossover.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gymisit View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am looking at a PIN loaded circuit for a commercial gym.

So far I have come across these:

progymsupply.com/hammer-strength-mts-selectorized-circuit :Hammer Strength MTS circuit, looks clean

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/life-fitness-pro-2-13-unit-full-body-strength-circuit-immaculate : LF Pro 2 circuit

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/hoist-roc-11-unit-platinum-strength-total-body-circuit : Hoist R0c-It Circuit

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/precor-icarian-17-unit-strength-circuit : Precor Icarian

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/cybex-eagle-13-unit-total-body-platinum-circuit : Cybex Eagle

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/life-fitness-signature-series-8-unit-platinum-strength-circuit : LF Platinum?

fitnessequipmentempire.com/product/nautilus-nitro-9-unit-circuit-clean : Nautilus Nitro

Can I get your thoughts? Likes, dislikes on sections?

Other options?

What is the difference in the Life Fitness variants ie: Signature, Pro, Pro 2 etc.

Thanks again.
    Of the brands mentioned above I've used the LifeFitness Signature series, I think it's L/f's top of the range line, it's straightforward, simple to use, Imo , the bio mechanics aren't great on the press/pull machines, very basic movement.

The Hammer NTS line. Imo this would be a better option, Pretty much mimics the Hammer plate load machines, unilateral arm/levers, converging and diverging movement, but of course with the convenience of a stack. My buddy has the NTS incline press, very similar feel to the H/S plate load version.

Cybex Eagle series, again I'd pick this over the L/F gear, like the Hammer NTS line, many of the units allow for unilateral movements, diverging and converging paths. The Eagle pieces I've used have been very smooth and as you'd expect bio mechanically they're on a different level to the fixed path offered by the L/F Signature series.

I'm a Hammer Strength fan, particularly many of the plate load machines, but for a lime of stack/pin machines, I'd be taking a serious look at the Cybex Eagle line.

gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymisit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Of the brands mentioned above I've used the LifeFitness Signature series, I think it's L/f's top of the range line, it's straightforward, simple to use, Imo , the bio mechanics aren't great on the press/pull machines, very basic movement.

The Hammer NTS line. Imo this would be a better option, Pretty much mimics the Hammer plate load machines, unilateral arm/levers, converging and diverging movement, but of course with the convenience of a stack. My buddy has the NTS incline press, very similar feel to the H/S plate load version.

Cybex Eagle series, again I'd pick this over the L/F gear, like the Hammer NTS line, many of the units allow for unilateral movements, diverging and converging paths. The Eagle pieces I've used have been very smooth and as you'd expect bio mechanically they're on a different level to the fixed path offered by the L/F Signature series.

I'm a Hammer Strength fan, particularly many of the plate load machines, but for a lime of stack/pin machines, I'd be taking a serious look at the Cybex Eagle line.
    Thanks Richard.

I have been using an old (10years+) STRIVE PIN Loaded circuit this week, for back, arms and legs and I have not been this sore for a few months. All while doing half the work and weight as I would normally. I have only been using position 1, 2 and 3 on the cam gears as well.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks Richard.

I have been using an old (10years+) STRIVE PIN Loaded circuit this week, for back, arms and legs and I have not been this sore for a few months. All while doing half the work and weight as I would normally. I have only been using position 1, 2 and 3 on the cam gears as well.
    IMO you cant beat the Strive (Prime) stuff if you want to work the muscle like nothing else before.
    of those listed the Cybex and Icarian has the best biomechanics though.
    But once I got my strive line, I sold all my cybex and Icarian pieces I had.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    IMO you cant beat the Strive (Prime) stuff if you want to work the muscle like nothing else before.
    of those listed the Cybex and Icarian has the best biomechanics though.
    But once I got my strive line, I sold all my cybex and Icarian pieces I had.
    Has the Strive line been updated throughout the years?

As i feel some aspects could be improved. The equipment i used would be at least 10-15 years old as it was secondhand when the gym got it.

Thanks.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has the Strive line been updated throughout the years?

As i feel some aspects could be improved. The equipment i used would be at least 10-15 years old as it was secondhand when the gym got it.

Thanks.
    Prime kept the original designs as the legacy line but have updated versions with the hybrid and evolution
    Check out their site
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]