thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatrowerguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How's my workout split?

As the title says, I'm looking for input on my workout split.
    Some background about how me: I'm a rower who has had take some time off rowing as I've moved home for the summer, so I'm using this time to try and build my strength. As many of you are aware, rowing is a mainly lower body exercise with 60-75% of the power coming from the legs. Many of my workouts are using lighter weights (12-15 reps) as it helps build muscular endurance. Also, I usually keep the workout volume on the lower side, with only 1-2 working sets per exercise.

My workout split is as follows
    Monday: heavy full body (squat,bench,deadlift,OHP,rows,pull-ups)
    Tuesday: light weight legs (no squats or deadlifts, but leg press, extensions, curls, calves etc.)
    Wednesday: light weight full body (squat,bench,deadlift,OHP,rows,pull-ups)
    Thursday: light weight legs (no squats or deadlifts, but leg press, extensions, curls, calves etc.)
    Friday: lighter weight full body (squat,bench,deadlift,OHP,rows,pull-ups)
    Sat / Sun: Off

Thanks in advance