-Only time will tell- peepinmofo's Avatar
    peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Pre-Kaged Orange Krush - Awesome Stuff!!

I was selected to review Pre Kaged Orange Crush. Orange isn’t a flavor I would normally opt for, so I am glad I was selected to try this. In short – AMAZING all around. I have used it for a little over a week now. For detail, see below:

Taste 9/10– As mentioned above, I do not usually go for orange flavors. But this stuff is really good. Not too tangy/tart. More sweet, but easily drinkable without feeling the need to FORCE it down.

Energy 9/10– This stuff is legit. Really clean, sustained energy, and no crash. Enough to get you started, and to keep you going for a long session in the gym.

Pump 10/10– I usually mix my pre with a non stim pump product. I have been taking this standalone, and the pump I get is as just as good. I am a lean person as is, but I am able to see when a pump product works. This stuff
    works awesome, so you actually SAVE money by not needing to add a pump product.

Overall 10/10– This stuff has great reviews. I am always skeptical when I see so many great things being said, but they are absolutely legit. This stuff is a new favorite pre of mine.
    Last edited by peepinmofo; 08-14-2018 at 12:19 PM.

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by peepinmofo View Post
    I was selected to review Pre Kaged Orange Crush. Orange isn’t a flavor I would normally opt for, so I am glad I was selected to try this. In short – AMAZING all around. I have used it for a little over a week now. For detail, see below:

Taste 9/10– As mentioned above, I do not usually go for orange flavors. But this stuff is really good. Not too tangy/tart. More sweet, but easily drinkable without feeling the need to FORCE it down.

Energy 9/10– This stuff is legit. Really clean, sustained energy, and no crash. Enough to get you started, and to keep you going for a long session in the gym.

Pump 10/10– I usually mix my pre with a non stim pump product. I have been taking this standalone, and the pump I get is as just as good. I am a lean person as is, but I am able to see when a pump product works. This stuff
    works awesome, so you actually SAVE money by not needing to add a pump product.

Overall 10/10– This stuff has great reviews. I am always skeptical when I see so many great things being said, but they are absolutely legit. This stuff is a new favorite pre of mine.
    Wow, two 10/10's so strong that it overpowers the two 9's to get to a 10 overall!

Glad PK is now one of your faves.
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

The 6.5g of citrulline offers some great pumps. I find that I don't have to add anything to it to get a decent pump.
    KAGED MUSCLE Lead Company Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle.html

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble." Psalm 37:39

30/26 • I <3