Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alan21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Classic white flood

I have tried a lot of different pre workouts. I received some free samples from controlled labs and white flood was one of them. I tried it and it was amazing. Not too much caffeine or energy boost, the focus was great and dialed me in like no other pre workout before. So I finished my pre workout and ordered some white flood. I could only find classic white flood so I figured it should be the same. I was wrong. I had the raspberry lemonade flavor and find it hard to get down. The focus is ok not like the other stuff I tried. I like controlled lab products but I wouldn’t recommend that flavor and I won’t be using that pre workout again.