Alvaroth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need some advice

Hi, I'm new in the "gym culture" so I have quite doubts:
    I have been in the gym for five month, all this months I have been eating less than my body needs, but I have decided to start bulking up, I have like 12'5% of body fat, 63 kg and 173 cm with 19 years. What do you think? should I start eating more? or first try to lose more fat?
    And then I have fear of gaining fat so I want to start with a diet of 2200 calories, what is your opinion?
    Thanks for the help.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    At 63kg, it's unlikely that losing weight is going to be a good idea. It's usually a much better idea to focus on mass gain first. This means eating enough calories and protein to gain muscle. Read the Nutrition forum sticky threads for more detail. Come back here if you have any questions.