chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000)

prosupps hook up with hyde /hydrobcaas

gonna start this off with a thanks to Prosupps and Toonekay for hooking us up with these great products to further these workouts and support us when we rest.

Mr hyde preworkout and hyrdobcaas for intense blasting workouts and Hydro Bcaas to help us fuel them muscles with the right amount of nutrients to make dem grow!

i'll be running a 30 day log of these even though we only have a 15 day shot of Hyde. I can stretch it because i am stim sensitive anyway due to bp issues.

i hopefully will be back in the gym tomorrow i have be busy getting the kids enrolled in school and our own start up at the college where i am the Chef, plus my friggin back is flaring up again as usual so enough complaining from me. Lets get this thing rolling. Good luck to all my brothers that are on this ride with me. Love dem Prosupps!
    Bo Bernard,CEC

chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well this wee is starting off with a ****in bang! my truck blew going to work this morning plus i have been down in my back again for the last two weeks . i was hoping therapy would have helped by now but it only gets worse.
    So off the ortho pain management for a cortisone shoot directly into the spinal region. hopefully that will give me some relief at least enough to get back to the gym. i haven't done back in two months except when the muscles are triggered from other exercises. wish me luck all around because as usual i need it .
    Bo Bernard,CEC

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chefbo50 View Post
    well this wee is starting off with a ****in bang! my truck blew going to work this morning plus i have been down in my back again for the last two weeks . i was hoping therapy would have helped by now but it only gets worse.
    So off the ortho pain management for a cortisone shoot directly into the spinal region. hopefully that will give me some relief at least enough to get back to the gym. i haven't done back in two months except when the muscles are triggered from other exercises. wish me luck all around because as usual i need it .
    Damn that's a bummer big bro! I feel you on the back pains... I was decommissioned majority of 2017 due to blowing out my back and knee late 2016.

Have you tried any yoga, stretching/mobility exercises to help ease the discomfort and pain? I was always opposed to all of anything yoga related because my ego wouldn't let me be a pansy, but when I started doing some basic poses for my core and back, it's helped A LOT! No more pain in the mornings waking up, no more week long soreness in my lower back after a back training day, etc... Definitely should try to look into it if you haven't already. Oh yeah, and foam rolling helps a lot too... Literally just laying on it with it under your lower back and taking long deep breaths.

been quit the busy boy lately with school starting for the kids and our startup here at college. had one workout in in 10 days due to time constraints . I will have to adjust my training to the wee hours of the morning before work if i am going to get it in at all. the bcaa dragon fruit is a little on the super sweet side but that is the only downfall i can find so far. besides that great mixability and taste. one of the best i have ever had.
    Bo Bernard,CEC

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been quit the busy boy lately with school starting for the kids and our startup here at college. had one workout in in 10 days due to time constraints . I will have to adjust my training to the wee hours of the morning before work if i am going to get it in at all. the bcaa dragon fruit is a little on the super sweet side but that is the only downfall i can find so far. besides that great mixability and taste. one of the best i have ever had.
    That's a bummer. Due to my work, I had to switch it around too... Now instead of evening training, I have to wake up at 4AM everyday LOL! I feel you on this one big brah...

Seems like a lot of people are having some negative views on the BCAA products... These almost never adhere to the recommended dosages with water, and I recommend almost watering it down some to find your perfect balance.

saturday i got in a rich piana arm session even though i couldn't last eh full amount of the routine i did it in honor of the man . swole as f#$%!

yesterday did back for the first time in over two months due to back issues. Kept it light for the most part, worked on form and squeezing the muscles . its sore today so i must have done it right.sure it will be much worse later on.

bcaas are coming along great everyday . keto is working out well too. down 11 lbs and leaning out nicely despite no cardio at all. i haven't even done but two days of abs since i began it two weeks ago. the first week is the hardest and i do come off on the weekends somewhat , like i had a burger and pasta salad sunday but i'm right back at it keeping the carbs around 30 grams per day.

got to cover two jobs plus mine today so i need to get at it. some bulletproof coffee and i'm off.
    Bo Bernard,CEC

saturday i got in a rich piana arm session even though i couldn't last eh full amount of the routine i did it in honor of the man . swole as f#$%!

yesterday did back for the first time in over two months due to back issues. Kept it light for the most part, worked on form and squeezing the muscles . its sore today so i must have done it right.sure it will be much worse later on.

bcaas are coming along great everyday . keto is working out well too. down 11 lbs and leaning out nicely despite no cardio at all. i haven't even done but two days of abs since i began it two weeks ago. the first week is the hardest and i do come off on the weekends somewhat , like i had a burger and pasta salad sunday but i'm right back at it keeping the carbs around 30 grams per day.

got to cover two jobs plus mine today so i need to get at it. some bulletproof coffee and i'm off.
    Good to see you're getting back into the swing of it with some solid workouts!

so been busy as hell lately bit still getting my workouts in so i apologize for not keeping up on here. i said i would and i didn't so that's on me. well besides that the hyde is so strong on my bp i have had to cut it out because i have been seeing a heart doc about it so i didn't want to screw up any tests he would be running. but everything esle is going good bcaa are great and we are getting better for it.
    Bo Bernard,CEC

so been busy as hell lately bit still getting my workouts in so i apologize for not keeping up on here. i said i would and i didn't so that's on me. well besides that the hyde is so strong on my bp i have had to cut it out because i have been seeing a heart doc about it so i didn't want to screw up any tests he would be running. but everything esle is going good bcaa are great and we are getting better for it.
    Not a problem at all big bro! Hyde can definitely pack a punch and throw your tests off when seeing a heart doc. Stay strong brotha!

Cool great sessoins with my boy lately

i have had some great sessions with my new training partner...my 12 year old son. i am teaching him the basics about form and proper gym etiquette . we have moved from power lifts into individual muscle groups to show him more of a broad ranged approach to training and he is loving it . he loves the hurt from the muscle the next day or so. Showing him how to push past the limits his mind sets for him and move toward a good mind muscle connection. I wished i would have had someone to show me this years ago iwould have probably stayed with it and been in better shape now. at least i would have been wiser for it. still pounding down the hydrosupps bcaas doing a body good.
    Bo Bernard,CEC