rbacci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Obese to Fit Body Transformation Journey (enroute)

Firstly thank you for stopping by and taking interest in my fitness journey.

I am making this to keep track of my Journey, which I hope will inspire others to make a similar change in their lives and to also motivate others to continue their regime. I hope this forum can be a platform to help me keep motivated and focussed. I hope to regularly post photos, measurements, diet, gym regime and answer (ask) questions or give (receive) advise.

I decided to start this Journey after feeling depressed about my appearance, with a lack of motivation and socially reclusive, all while eating uncontrollably and putting on a considerable amount of weight. So on January 1 2018 I decided to transform my body, and begin this journey.

I started the journey at 104.9kg, 124cm chest, 124cm waist, 108cm hips, 34.3 BMI and an estimated 38% body fat percentage.

My initial regime involved me cutting my calories while intermittent fasting. I got to the 12kg lost mark and found I was starting to plateau. Mainly because I was binge eating at night, not exercising and not eating entirely healthily.

I then started to eat 3 healthy meals a day, exercise 4 to 5 days a week with cardio. I continue to track my calories daily, aiming to eat 1,400 calories daily +-200 with the odd cheat meal that keeps me within my calorie aim. This broke the plateau and led to my current weight. It was hard painful work, which led to slow gains week on week on the scales. I still am not at my goal and I have much to work on.

My current stats are 87.3kg, 110cm chest, 106cm waist, 95cm hips, 28.7 BMI, and an estimated 31% body fat percentage.

I currently am not on a program, I don't lift and I don't take any supplements or whey protein.

I admit this is a long journey, which won't be easy. But I've come this far in 7months. I'm looking for critiques, advise, feedback, tips and insights. I am more then happy to give advise to others wanting to take such a journey.
    Attached Images

ackbarismail is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratulations on your progress so far! It's great to see your commitment to transforming your body and improving your overall health. It takes a lot of determination and effort to make such positive changes, so kudos to you for taking that first step.

Based on the information you've shared, it seems like you've made significant progress in terms of weight loss and body measurements. Transitioning from intermittent fasting to a healthier meal plan and incorporating regular exercise has certainly helped you break through the plateau. It's important to note that sustainable progress takes time, and it's fantastic that you've seen slow but steady gains on the scales.

If you're looking to continue your journey and work towards your goal, here are a few suggestions:

Consider incorporating strength training: Lifting weights or performing resistance exercises can help build lean muscle mass, which can further boost your metabolism and enhance your overall physique. It's a great way to shape your body and improve strength.

Consult with a fitness professional: If you're interested in starting a structured program or want personalized guidance on your fitness journey, consider consulting with a fitness trainer or coach. They can help design a program that suits your goals and ensure you're performing exercises correctly to prevent injury.

Set specific goals: Define clear, achievable goals for yourself. These can be related to weight, body measurements, or performance. Having specific targets will help you stay motivated and focused throughout your journey.

Keep tracking your calories: Continue monitoring your calorie intake as it has played a significant role in your progress so far. It's important to maintain a calorie deficit for weight loss, but make sure you're also providing your body with the nutrients it needs to support your workouts and overall health.

Stay motivated and find support: Maintaining long-term motivation can be challenging, so it's essential to find ways to stay inspired. Consider joining fitness communities, seeking support from friends and family, or finding an accountability partner who shares similar goals. Sharing your progress and experiences on platforms like this forum can also help inspire others and keep you motivated.

Remember, everyone's fitness journey is unique, so listen to your body, make adjustments as needed, and celebrate every milestone along the way. Best of luck on your continued progress, and keep up the fantastic work!
    https://www.goodhealthbyyourself.info/tested-ayurvedic-recipes-to-improve-your-gut-health/