jesunik is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help a skinny fat guy

I am skinny fat. I need advises on my next journey of losing the stubborn fat. My stats are 67.8 kg. Nutrition stats - 80g Protein Fat - 29g. I remember reading a post of xsquid that I need to do exercise for 1 year and eat at maintenance for 1 year. My maintenance is 1711 calories.

runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jesunik View Post
    I am skinny fat. I need advises on my next journey of losing the stubborn fat. My stats are 67.8 kg. Nutrition stats - 80g Protein Fat - 29g. I remember reading a post of xsquid that I need to do exercise for 1 year and eat at maintenance for 1 year. My maintenance is 1711 calories.
    And did you follow his advice ?
    Has it been a year ?

Originally Posted by runuali View Post
    And did you follow his advice ?
    Has it been a year ?
    No No. I am yet to start my post skinny fat cut. I made a new diet for myself. I have joined the gym. Just that I need proper advice from you people.

runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jesunik View Post
    No No. I am yet to start my post skinny fat cut. I made a new diet for myself. I have joined the gym. Just that I need proper advice from you people.
    As suggested by xsquid99, Eat at maintenance, use one of the proven workout programs in the stickies and hit the gym, give it a year and see where you are, make sure you track what you eat, eat clean, train hard.

Originally Posted by runuali View Post
    As suggested by xsquid99, Eat at maintenance, use one of the proven workout programs in the stickies and hit the gym, give it a year and see where you are, make sure you track what you eat, eat clean, train hard.
    Alright. Thanks. Can't wait to hit the gym.