Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I feel like we need a "Before you Post" sticky

Such as...

Please include the answers to these questions in your post:

Height:
    Weight:
    Sex:
    Current exercise program:
    How long on this program?
    How long have you been trying to cut fat?
    Current calories and macros:
    How long on these macros?
    How well are you adhering to your chosen plans?

Not that anyone reads the stickies.... Did I forget anything?
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good list, a picture can be added to that list

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is all that info really necessary if I want to know how to do a creatine loading phase?

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Such as...

Height:
    Weight:
    Sex:

Hell, It'd just be another one that was ignored.

For the life of me, I've never seen a forum with so many repeat/identical questions/posts where all the answers were already laid-out clearly in the stickies.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bs57 View Post
    hell, it'd just be another one that was ignored.

For the life of me, i've never seen a forum with so many repeat/identical questions/posts where all the answers were already laid-out clearly in the stickies.
    ^this

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    Hell, It'd just be another one that was ignored.

For the life of me, I've never seen a forum with so many repeat/identical questions/posts where all the answers were already laid-out clearly in the stickies.
    How could stickies account for each and every special snowflake out there?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The problem is we have a biased view... we only see those who are too lazy to read the stickys and treat the forum like Siri - or they think they are too special for the sticky threads to apply to them.

There could be a silent majority who get what they need from the sticky threads and never need to post... but in those cases, I think the current sticky threads are adequate.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Such as...

Height:
    Weight:
    Sex:

Thanks for the suggestion, but here is a similar sticky thread to ^^^^ this, posted in the nutrition forum 8 years ago:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=129523333

And while it's received a half-million views in that time, IMO it's done nothing to stem the tide of threads in that forum like, " I eat egg whites, some oatmeal, and brokkoli. How come I can't loose (sic) fat?" Or, "Here's a list of foods I eat; is that good for building muscle?"

Increasingly, in this day and age, people want, expect---even demand---to be spoon-fed the information they seek, and the numbers of such requests are likely only to increase. That's especially true in this forum, where 1-post forum noobs, many having no interest at all in actual bodybuilding, arrive here due to their random Google searches.

Forum regulars are reminded they can choose to ignore those threads, and simply move on to other, better-thought-out/previously researched threads asking for advice.

ETA:

As with Mr. Punch, above, the current sticky threads in this forum are deemed adequate. In fact, about two years ago, we (the moderators who frequent this forum) got together and removed a dozen superfluous and repetitive sticky threads posted here; those removed only served to further confuse stone-cold beginners, or had long-since been abandoned by their authors, leaving posters' questions unanswered---or worse, answered by posters even more clueless than those seeking help.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 08-09-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    The problem is we have a biased view... we only see those who are too lazy to read the stickys and treat the forum like Siri - or they think they are too special for the sticky threads to apply to them.

There could be a silent majority who get what they need from the sticky threads and never need to post... but in those cases, I think the current sticky threads are adequate.
    Thankless job haha
    Experience, not just theory

Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People who don't use the search feature or read the stickies probably want you to do their squats and deads or them too.

I learned a f*ckton about nutrition/programming/form/equipment from the stickies and by using the search and lost 80 lbs. ONLY when I was STUCK did I ever put up a new thread.

All the info and then some is here.

It does help to have stats when trying to figure out why someone is not losing gaining or not meeting fitness goals. But they would already have the answer and not have to wait on us if they would just READ and apply it like a science project