Thread: Help

muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muffinstar16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help

hi guys. Quick background: i was hit by a car in 2014 and was in pain 24/7 because of it. Turns outm broke part of my back. i was told i either had to work on the lower back muscles or get a metal rod in my back, and i chose the gym. Fast forward about a year and i love the gym entirley. I start getting real serious about working out in 2016 and have since started different workout regimens. Sadly, as of 2017 io devloped kidney issues- specifially a hard time processing protein. As in- instant kidney stones after anything high in protein. How in the world am i supposed to build muscle without any protein?? Any help at all would be lovely because its really bumming me out thinking ill be doomed to be scrawney forever.

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100)
    “Half-reps may build your ego but they also build half a physique.”
    ― Craig Cecil, Supermen: Building Maximum Muscle for a Lifetime

bicepliberator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are lots of vegan bodybuilders out there you can connect with. Not sure if I can link to other communities so I'll refrain but there are some subreddits.

I know many of them rely on other protein sources like plant protein, seitan, etc. but there are plenty of people who just sacrifice some of the protein and shrug it off.

Alternatively, can you supplement your gym with other things that don't require as much strength training? I bet if you committed to trying 10 new activities in 2020 then you would find something that gives you a similar high.

Did your doc say how many grams per day as a limit? That would be good to know. If it's 20g per day or 80g per day, that's a huge difference.