Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm same position just finishing degree

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -join the military
    -work on a cruise line like someone suggested
    -work in a ski resort
    -g4p

NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NukYavlen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    There's money to be made in Switzerland. Make some money, save it, and retire in the United States when you're 40. I don't know what to tell you really other than the money you make in Switzerland will go a lot further in the United States.
    In what industry?

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CptClean View Post
    I would head to the coast and get a job on a fishing boat 100% serious.
    This.

Force change to happen if it wont do it itself. Going away from home and slaving in some low IQ job should be the spark you need to make changes.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd join the military, get some training, meet people and get connected
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    This.

Force change to happen if it wont do it itself. Going away from home and slaving in some low IQ job should be the spark you need to make changes.
    Smartest most successful people I know are ship captains
    One day scientists are going to kill us all.

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post
    have you tried g4p?
    Had to google it, not yet brah. Lol, not yet

Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I'd figure out a scam at that point.
    I know, right?

Originally Posted by xz89 View Post
    lift..
    My avi is real old, I am better than that right now, and yeah, lifting is good, always good

Originally Posted by Kormo View Post
    Rotting cost nothing to do
    Thanks for your contribution Kormo, I was counting on it

Originally Posted by ForPeteSake View Post
    I would say learn to build websites, apply your "superior" graphic design skills and apply for jobs/freelance stuff until you can land a job and try figuring life out from there. That being said I heard that job market is hyper saturated so you'd actually have to be good at what you do. Only reason I mention it is because you can use your graphic design skills as leverage in a job interview.

If you need money in the meantime find a construction/moving job. Yeah its physical labor but it will keep a roof over your head while you figure things out.
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    You don't need certs if you're good at that stuff. Instead find work here and there and build a portfolio. If you want to hustle just find people with shtty website and reach out to them letting them know you could redesign their image, logo, site for $XXXX. Boom.
    This newish market is super saturated brahs, I've been working for the last years on and off as a freelance but the competition is mind blowing, for my work there are 100 guys in the philippines who are better than me and work for a fraction of what I'd consider honest pay

Originally Posted by lilbloaty View Post
    go back to school, never too late
    Originally Posted by NukYavlen View Post
    Back to school.
    Do you really believe that?

Originally Posted by CptClean View Post
    I would head to the coast and get a job on a fishing boat 100% serious.
    Originally Posted by ChristianMR View Post
    This. Or consider enlisting. 25 isn't super young, but you're not too old for either option.
    Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    go work on a cruise ship
    Those guys do make a few Ks for trip, but what are the future prospects beside maybe saving as much as possible and investing? Fishing crabs in north europe for life ?

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    apprentice to a tradie

hang out at a convenience store for like 10 minutes and choose whichever one of the 20 tradies you see pull up with the nicest truck
    Ahahah well I do like trucks

Originally Posted by kingHanley View Post
    That’s basically me rn lmao I turn 25 in December but I’m in paramedic school so that’s my future (unless I fail out

Edit : get a trade
    I am sure you ll be fine, why would you even consider failing out?

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Warehouses are always hiring. There are a lot of jobs that only require a high school diploma and a willingness to actually show up and pass a drug test. This is how most people get job experience starting out.
    Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    what's stopping you from getting your certs./ schooling done?
    That's my best shot right now, getting on a professional course while working low level jobs to stay ahead
    I dont care if it's labour work, tradie stuff I might actually prefer than being in a cubicle all day

Originally Posted by GrammarNaziM8 View Post
    Do you speak italiano ,cazzo ?
    What do you think?

Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    Well first decide what kind of career you want.
    Then take the steps to get there
    That's the origin of my problems man, wanting to do the perfect thing resulted in me chasing nothing

Originally Posted by FrazettaSilke View Post
    I'm a 25 year old with a CS degree at shaky job with few prospects in my area, not sure what's worse
    I am worse off bro, you got a piece of paper that you've studied for and all that's keeping you from getting a better job is your will to move to somewhere else

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    I'd enroll in some rinky dink coding bootcamp and work my ass off for however long it takes to con my way into a low-paying but scaling startup. I'd continue to work my ass off until I actually knew what I was doing, transition into a larger company that has their chit together, and climb climb climb.

Or join the military on a path to citizenship.
    Originally Posted by axour View Post
    Military
    Military is a no no, I love my country, its places and people, but not its leaders and politics, there's no way I'd take orders from those scumbags

Originally Posted by NiteShade View Post
    If I were single and had no ties I'd probably try my best to work as a flight attendant or something that would let me travel. Brb traveling the world, meeting new people, seeing new cultures, eating new foods, etc.

Or else commit yourself to school (but only if there's a job you really want/would make lots of money that requires it). 25 is plenty young to go to school. Just don't do it if you have no direction with it. Then you'll be 29, jobless, and in debt.
    Thanks, that's wise input

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post

I dont get it...

By the way, the misc doesnt disappoint, thank you all for your feedback and input, I dont have enough reps but I should manage in a couple days

Dont quote me yet I am constantly editing to reply to everybody
    Last edited by StainlesSon; 08-07-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    I got this

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well that was me a year ago. I went through the same crisis last year and decided to go back to college.

I had a job but it didn't pay much more than minimum wage, and I already hit the pay ceiling. I say research some industries/jobs bro and plan your college and career path.

When I decided on my career and starting researching it and registering for classes, I got a massive boost in my mood and motivation to achieve. Feels like I'm starting a new life, srs.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start carpenting/mechanic apprenticeship.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aquire a taste for monster energy and gas station food and get yourself into the trades boyo
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go back to school... I see people on campus who are like 18/19 but look 30....but why do we make age such a big deal?

It’s not like you have a sign that has your age on it...:

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Aquire a taste for monster energy and gas station food and get yourself into the trades boyo
    this is the most sensible advice

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It takes about 2 years to get RN from nursing school and the pay is good and you can get a job immediately upon graduation. Also the job is in demand everywhere

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm on the same boat. No passions or aspirations, recently stopped working due to job contract expiration. I'm also Italian btw.
    I'm the thread killer.

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you don't want to work for yourself then go back to school, srs.

Get a degree that will open the door to a career you think you'd enjoy doing. You can work at the same time.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Join the military.
    Acquire as many certs as you can while in.
    Save money
    Network
    Get your degree after you get out.
    Experience, a degree and a nice wad of cash by the age of 34.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 69Lbs View Post
    Go back to school... I see people on campus who are like 18/19 but look 30....but why do we make age such a big deal?

It’s not like you have a sign that has your age on it...:
    Yeah age doesn't mean chit really, unless you're pushing up on retirement age.

but 18 vs 25? lol @ worrying about age......just go to school.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    g4p

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Well that was me a year ago. I went through the same crisis last year and decided to go back to college.

I had a job but it didn't pay much more than minimum wage, and I already hit the pay ceiling. I say research some industries/jobs bro and plan your college and career path.

When I decided on my career and starting researching it and registering for classes, I got a massive boost in my mood and motivation to achieve. Feels like I'm starting a new life, srs.
    Looks great, but how are you supporting yourself while you study?
    I got this

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post

I dont get it...
    You live in italy and haven't seen the Sopranos?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not join the police? You have both Italian and Swiss citizenship. If you join the Italian police you could take bribes all the time. If you join the Swiss police you'd just be chilling all day. Both attractive options IMO.

Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Willie_Bosket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't have much advice.

But the most I can say is that it's never too late study, and 25 is still very young, your life is far from over, hang in there.
    'Lol nah bro, it's just a couple of pigs, but the way they were put together makes you think they are thighs and a cock'

GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iWantToGrow View Post
    I'm on the same boat. No passions or aspirations, recently stopped working due to job contract expiration. I'm also Italian btw.
    It's hard as fuk there.
    A friend of mine works 9-5 tradie and gets like 800 euros a month.
    You can get a degree as a pharmacist and make 1600 euros per month.
    Yea food isn't as expensive but saving and making money fukn sucks there that's why I got the fuk out.
    On top of that so many bullchit subjects are taught in high school.
    ⭐⭐⭐***Pullups crew***⭐⭐⭐
    ***Ariana Grande is my 10/10 crew***
    ***Hip-Hop crew crew***
    *** 5'8" manlet crew***
    *** The Weeknd/ XOXO CREW ***
    ***I don't neg and never have crew***
    ***STAND UP AND PROSPER CREW***
    MOD NEGS: 3

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP please aware me how you plan on working in America?

To my knowledge you can't unless on a HB-1 visa or are a dual citizen/ have a green card.

Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post
    Looks great, but how are you supporting yourself while you study?
    Last semester I just did part time classes while still at work. But next year I'm either gonna have to go part-time or quit completely to accelerate my transfer to university. Once I hit grad school I literally can't work at all (it's discouraged apparently in Physician Assistant school).

Right now I'm gonna stack money for about 6 months. Gonna get rid of my $480 in car/insurance costs and drive a car I own outright. If I didn't own a car I'd just bike and use PT like most college kids. Then I have to crunch numbers on if I should work part time, or just quit to get more financial aid.

It's gonna suck having less spending money/independence, but I should be making $125k+ in 4-5 years. Just get on track NOW and you can always explore other options while you're in class. Getting a degree in the right field is just such a good asset.

Or you can look into a trade if you can't stand the thought of college. Personally I'm stoked to go back and experience that college life.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by iWantToGrow View Post
    You are younger than me, 3 years in your twenties are ALOT, follow the advice in this thread, we will both make it

Originally Posted by GrammarNaziM8 View Post
    It's hard as fuk there.
    A friend of mine works 9-5 tradie and gets like 800 euros a month.
    You can get a degree as a pharmacist and make 1600 euros per month.
    Yea food isn't as expensive but saving and making money fukn sucks there that's why I got the fuk out.
    On top of that so many bullchit subjects are taught in high school.
    You are right about almost everything, minimum wage sucks in Italy, and there are few jobs, life isnt that cheap so everybody is just constantly hanging in there and 3k a month is kind of a dream job, but high school education is actually very good, through and hard, if you compare it with other european countries or even US high school our graduates are very well prepared in general culture
    I got this

asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000) asmith474 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have a few options

1)Learn a trade
    2) Learn basic programming and web development
    3) Digital marketing jobs - lots of resources online, can get a job in SEO or PPC. Doesnt require coding but it helps
    4) Military

Do some career or aptitude tests and see what they recommend as well
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates.

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Last semester I just did part time classes while still at work. But next year I'm either gonna have to go part-time or quit completely to accelerate my transfer to university. Once I hit grad school I literally can't work at all (it's discouraged apparently in Physician Assistant school).

Right now I'm gonna stack money for about 6 months. Gonna get rid of my $480 in car/insurance costs and drive a car I own outright. If I didn't own a car I'd just bike and use PT like most college kids. Then I have to crunch numbers on if I should work part time, or just quit to get more financial aid.

It's gonna suck having less spending money/independence, but I should be making $125k+ in 4-5 years. Just get on track NOW and you can always explore other options while you're in class. Getting a degree in the right field is just such a good asset.

Or you can look into a trade if you can't stand the thought of college. Personally I'm stoked to go back and experience that college life.
    Feels good to see that you are on your way after going through what I am going through, my biggest concern about starting college now is that I fear that when I get out with a degree say 27 yo, I will be competing with guys with the same paper and 5 years less than me, do you think your age wont significantly impact your chance of getting a job?
    I got this

JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRSComeback has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're still young dude. I'm 31 and I've felt what you felt about a few years ago. It's not uncommon to not have everything you want in life around your age. Stop overthinking and just do something. If it works out it works out, if it doesn't then try something else.

vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Car salesman