Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To support my point earlier, first, my post was as if I were a witness - not the guy deadlifting.

Secondly, if I were the guy lifting, I would consider that an assault, so a counter would be justified. Or, an option would be to report that I was assaulted. There are serious monetary charges for assault, not to mention the legal and future employment costs.

If I were a witness, I would support the person who took the video to press assault charges on the guy that assaulted the guy lifting - as opposed to getting in the middle of it and risking charges myself.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Especially when you are using bumper plates anyway? That's a new one.........
    Exactly.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    The kid wasn't even making much noise. If you can't handle a little noise, then join a gym with lunk alarms.
    This guy would lose his shti in my gym if noise bothered him.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    I couldn't let that go!
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just checked out Buzzfit's website and I don't see any rules about making excessive noise and dropping weights. I don't understand what was wrong with what the kid was doing. IT'S A GYM. Some weight dropping and grunting is to be expected. They do look like a clone of Planet Fitness but maybe that don't advertise the the "Lunk Alarm".

Also why was one of the staff disciplined? Did they authorize this DB to yell at the kid?

I also read that this kid is being coached by some well known powerlifter in the area which is probably why it's getting so much attention, as well as the video.
    "Losing weight is making the conscious decision to allow common sense and will-power to overcome desire." - Rich Levi

"God, Grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    I couldn't let that go!
    Pretty confident he wouldn't try that with you. Don't think hes ready to meet jesus just yet.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
    I just checked out Buzzfit's website and I don't see any rules about making excessive noise and dropping weights. I don't understand what was wrong with what the kid was doing. IT'S A GYM. Some weight dropping and grunting is to be expected. They do look like a clone of Planet Fitness but maybe that don't advertise the the "Lunk Alarm".

Also why was one of the staff disciplined? Did they authorize this DB to yell at the kid?

I also read that this kid is being coached by some well known powerlifter in the area which is probably why it's getting so much attention, as well as the video.
    But even if there were rules there is no justification for anyone to approach someone in that manner.
    On the list for Bannukah

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Pretty confident he wouldn't try that with you. Don't think hes ready to meet jesus just yet.
    haha, Extensive facial reconstructive surgery after meeting jesus at a local gym.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon