Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Personal training courses? (Canada)

So I am interested in becoming a personal trainer. I love fitness and been working out for 4 years now and I want to share my love of fitness with other people. I've been google searching for PT courses and noticing that the courses are only online?

Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Local gyms may do courses. Online courses.
    I found a school near me that taught ACE PT and did actual hands on training so that was cool.

Look into what's near you for schools and gyms, other wise checkout some online courses.

JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRsworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Canfit pro offers weekend courses but if you want to learn more I would highly recommend going to college