Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe this is a dumb question, but fight was announced beginning of this month and is set for first week of October, which only leaves 8 weeks for a training camp.

Considering how high the stakes are in this fight, isn't that an insanely short training camp, given most fighters will chose 12 week camp under normal conditions? Or were they both counting on this fight to happen for some time so they have already started training for it awhile back? just seems weird to have it in 2 months.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dingler View Post
    How is Khabib Conor's kryptonite? Seems like he destroyed the only real grappler that he faced. Conor's real kryptonite, as we saw vs Diaz, is someone with good cardio who can take a shot and keep coming.
    He didn't destroy Chad méndez he was actually losing the fight until he miraculously caught him off guard while he was starting to get tired and backpedaling.

To have to do that against Khabib if everything was the same would be a long shot.

Chad Mendez was a 145er who was decently strong but Connor was bigger and had more leverage. At 155 Connor is no longer the "bigger" guy and in fact the reason Khabib has success is because he's more like a 180+ pounder that goes down to 155. On top of that he's got maxed out slow twitch muscle fiber strength potential for that size and weight.

Chad vs Conor full fight: https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Chad...und_1/10105764
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 08-06-2018 at 10:39 AM.

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to give CM a lot of credit for taking this fight. I'm sure he'll get a decent payday, but when you really think about it: This is a very high risk/low reward fight for Conor. And I am the furthest thing from a Conor fan, but he deserves a lot of respect for taking this fight. Let's hope it actually goes forward.

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    maybe this is a dumb question, but fight was announced beginning of this month and is set for first week of October, which only leaves 8 weeks for a training camp.

Considering how high the stakes are in this fight, isn't that an insanely short training camp, given most fighters will chose 12 week camp under normal conditions? Or were they both counting on this fight to happen for some time so they have already started training for it awhile back? just seems weird to have it in 2 months.
    Correct.

Conor has been posting training footage on his IG for a couple of months now.
    PubMed and Chiral Centers be Damned ~

matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100) matthewrusso4u is not very well liked. (-100)
    i feel like Khabib can destroy Conor

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    I was thinking the same

Its just tacky, especially when paul daley was banned for much, much, less, and now they get to use the footage to shadily promote a gangster type of rivalry between conor's crew and khabib's crew.

HUGE difference IMO. Conor was not on company time, but Daley was.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    He didn't destroy Chad méndez he was actually losing the fight until he miraculously caught him off guard while he was starting to get tired and backpedaling.

To have to do that against Khabib if everything was the same would be a long shot.

Chad Mendez was a 145er who was decently strong but Connor was bigger and had more leverage. At 155 Connor is no longer the "bigger" guy and in fact the reason Khabib has success is because he's more like a 180+ pounder that goes down to 155. On top of that he's got maxed out slow twitch muscle fiber strength potential for that size and weight.

Chad vs Conor full fight: https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Chad...und_1/10105764
    Things to consider with his fight against chad:

Conor had a torn ACL going into this fight but refused to back out since Aldo had.
    Conor had been preparing to fight Aldo and was not prioritizing wrestling.
    That fight was three years ago at 145 & Conor seems to have better TD (as seen against Eddie) now which may be a factor of weight class

philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    https://twitter.com/ufc/status/94733...566208?lang=en

i mean...... eats a solid heel kick....

**** all of you mcgregor dick riders.
    always pick 4 crew
    ☆☆☆ brah sensation crew apprentice ☆☆☆
    68w

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post

you think they weren't training beforehand?

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by philpeter123 View Post
    https://twitter.com/ufc/status/94733...566208?lang=en

i mean...... eats a solid heel kick....

**** all of you mcgregor dick riders.
    It was nowhere near a solid heel kick

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    Brimage
    Green Holloway (Conor wants nothing to do with current Max)
    DIEGO BRANDO
    145 Poirer
    DENI SIVER LMAO
    2 Week Mendes
    Aldo was a good win
    Lost to Nate Diaz lmaooooooo

My guy hes ****ing overrated and Khabib is going to murder him. I cannot wait for your excuses.

I miss his banter <3
    ignoring eddie alvarez as a good win?

pretty much went to a draw with an improved nate diaz

don't let the hate blind you, mcgregor has been preparing for khabib for a while now and he can afford the best training around

jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha I love how many people are picking Conor on here!

I'm predicting Khabib embarrasses Conor even worse than Floyd did. I don't think that Conor's going to knock him out EVEN if he manages to land that left clean a few times. I think he does get in Khabib's head before the fight, but I don't think he's going to get the kind of reaction he wants out of it. I don't think he makes Khabib miss a step or lose stability. I think the **** talk just motivates the bear and makes the smashing that much worse. Call me crazy. Call me foolish. I won't be sitting around on here to argue about it lol. Better things to do with my time. But I wanted to put that out there. I'll check back after the fight.

Some advices: try not to be yet another ignorant dickhead on the internet today. Just try it out for one day. And get some fresh air & sunlight. I know it burns at first, but trust me it's good for you lol. Hope everyone has a good day. Peace!

Originally Posted by jay jay View Post
    Some advices: try not to be yet another ignorant dickhead on the internet today. Just try it out for one day. And get some fresh air & sunlight. I know it burns at first, but trust me it's good for you lol. Hope everyone has a good day. Peace!
    Man... shut your bitch ass up

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm predicting Khabib embarrasses Conor even worse than Floyd did. I don't think that Conor's going to knock him out EVEN if he manages to land that left clean a few times. I think he does get in Khabib's head before the fight, but I don't think he's going to get the kind of reaction he wants out of it. I don't think he makes Khabib miss a step or lose stability. I think the **** talk just motivates the bear and makes the smashing that much worse. Call me crazy. Call me foolish. I won't be sitting around on here to argue about it lol. Better things to do with my time. But I wanted to put that out there. I'll check back after the fight.

Sudden rage is sudden.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    finally, a fight worth watching
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HipHopLyrics View Post
    Khabib dominated that fight against Al and the scorecards reflected that. Yes he ****ed around in the stand up, but still won every second of every round, comfortably. He's not going to stand up and flick out single jabs like that against Conor McGregor, because Conor will counter those with his eyes closed. Khabib said this when he did the Q&A in Calgary, he's not stupid.

I wouldn't take too much from the fight against Al Iaquinta.

I think Conor vs Khabib really is a simple fight, it's style vs style, we know exactly how both fighters win this fight, but nobody knows how it's going to go down.
    plus the Al iaquinta fight was on short nottice so khabib didnt have the time to really adjust and train for him.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conor's grappling and TDD are not even close to bad, but Khabib will literally shoot 30 takedowns per round if he has to. He will land one and is simply too good on top. It's a kind of pressure you can't really train for. Add that to Conor's obvious cardio problems, it could be a yikers of a night.

Two years off doesn't help either.

HOWEVER

Nobody but a 30lb heavier all time great chin Nate Diaz has been able to survive this chit. It's going to be an insane night either way.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    you think they weren't training beforehand?
    No chit they were training, but not with the same specificity and intensity as when you have an opponent and date picked out.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    ignoring eddie alvarez as a good win?

pretty much went to a draw with an improved nate diaz

don't let the hate blind you, mcgregor has been preparing for khabib for a while now and he can afford the best training around
    I'm not ignoring the Alvarez win, that was a great win, but Eddie was probably the 5th best LW at the time he was champ and Conor was fortunate to have to go through him rather than Khabib or Tony to get the 2nd belt.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Conor's grappling and TDD are not even close to bad, but Khabib will literally shoot 30 takedowns per round if he has to. He will land one and is simply too good on top. It's a kind of pressure you can't really train for. Add that to Conor's obvious cardio problems, it could be a yikers of a night.

Two years off doesn't help either.

HOWEVER

Nobody but a 30lb heavier all time great chin Nate Diaz has been able to survive this chit. It's going to be an insane night either way.
    I agree 100% that Khabib isn't a guy you can really train for. You can train TDD and ground game all you want, but you're not going to be able to replicate his output and pressure. Then his top game is unmatched.

Aldo is the only guy who got one punch KO'd, Conor is a fantastic striker, with the best timing in the UFC. But Khabib has been fighting LW's his whole career, Conor made a name off KO'in midgets. He couldn't finish Nate and it took him a few rounds to put away Eddie who is notorious for sacrificing his own body to get into wars.

I'm sure Conor is going to land a clean shot on Khabib, I'm just not so sure it will be the one punch KO that you're all predicting. Khabib has been hit hard before and has never been hurt (unless you ask Rogan in which case he was almost KO'd vs MJ.) If Khabib gets Conor down in the first and holds him there, Conor is in a load of trouble unless his gas tank has vastly improved (i'm guessing it hasn't). And you're just flat out dumb if you think Khabib is going to game plan to stand with Conor or rush in like Aldo did.
    Last edited by BenadrylBandit; 08-06-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know guys. Conor finally took this fight. He's waited so long for a reason, not just because of Mayweather money.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dingler View Post
    How is Khabib Conor's kryptonite? Seems like he destroyed the only real grappler that he faced. Conor's real kryptonite, as we saw vs Diaz, is someone with good cardio who can take a shot and keep coming.
    Everyone knows that if mendes had a real training camp that would have been a different fight. Who knows what the outcome would have been, its never a foregone conclusion.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

I would feel like a coward, like Im running away, - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    HUGE difference IMO. Conor was not on company time, but Daley was.
    True. But its still shady and wrong because it shows that conor can do whatever he wants (still) and get away with it. Its a fuking sham, its so obvious as to why they didn't punish him, when they should have handed his ass to him.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

I would feel like a coward, like Im running away, - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RiceBrah93 View Post
    Funny how supposedly the best striker in MMA would probably lose to an amateur boxer. Shows you how low MMA striking standards are.

As a boxing fan it always makes me lol when fans talk about Conor's left hand

funny how your'e a *******

and Adesanya has fought in boxing a bunch of times vsd "amatuers", heavyweights at that (when he was middleweight) and KO'd them

youtube it.

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i wonder how much that incident in brooklyn put a dent in conors wallet.
    from what dana said it was a significant amount to where conor needs the payday.

Originally Posted by Yotone View Post
    i wonder how much that incident in brooklyn put a dent in conors wallet.
    from what dana said it was a significant amount to where conor needs the payday.
    yea ok buddy

i literally remember you talking about Conor's finances in 2014. you have this weird obsession with the idea of him going broke.

jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Sudden rage is sudden.
    lol. Rage, huh? I've been unusually peaceful lately. But hey, perception is reality...

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Man... shut your bitch ass up
    Pfff. Settle down meow, sonny boy. New advices for you: walk out your front door and speak like that to another 6'2" 240 lb man and see how that goes. It should build some character lol.. Or don't, and just keep up your little internet fantasy of who you are going. Sad thing is
    I already know what you'll choose. There's a lot of you. All very predictable.

No! Nooo.. Not... My... precious... forum... rep... numbers... ahhhhhhh.... (✖╭╮✖)

Surreal and very bizarre popping back on this forum after not being on for a while. Kinda funny tho.

OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Conor TKO's him in round 1. Believe it....

Khalibib can say all he wants how he isn't going to stand with Conor, but that Russian pride will force him to in the beginning and Conor will be at distance with very sound TDD. If you guys think Khalibib is going to just walk in there and throw him down without him catching serious leather to his vodka sipper, you are in for a rude awakening...
    *MAGA crew*
    Mod Neg Survivor
    AP4C
    <HTC>
    *6'4" Crew*
    *Misc. Old Geezer Crew - 54*

Pfff. Settle down meow, sonny boy. New advices for you: walk out your front door and speak like that to another 6'2" 240 lb man and see how that goes. It should build some character lol.. Or don't, and just keep up your little internet fantasy of who you are going. Sad thing is
    I already know what you'll choose. There's a lot of you. All very predictable.
    Clearly, way too many Americans (and other people in this country) are so warped as to be incapable of discerning truth from deception. Given a truth and a lie there will be plenty of people who aggressively defend a lie and rail against the truth. But then people argue that truth is all relative and an antiquated notion ... meanwhile the political frauds that capture the minds of the ignorant masses sell their country out, steal their money and never deliver anything but empty promises and misery.

Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i cant even remember the things i did lat week let alone someone else. all im referring to is when dana said recently conor needs the money.

yea ok buddy

i literally remember you talking about Conor's finances in 2014. you have this weird obsession with the idea of him going broke.