Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 441Forty View Post
    Let's all be honest with ourselves, Conor starches him in the first round

I'm calling it now

I think Ferguson would beat him because he's a zombie, but Khabib is just as hittable and a whole lot more liable to drop when he gets hit

Now we're just left to pray that Khabib makes it into the octagon
    Lmao. You're as garbage of an MMA poster at you are NHL.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    kebab is the A-side. he gets champ money. conor is the B-side (again)
    I don't think that's how Conor's contract works buddy. You are delusional if you think Beeb will get paid more for the fight. I'm pretty fukking sad my man Nate is fighting some retard and not going for the trilogy. The beeb fight is either going to be over very quickly or a long wrestle fuk of boring proportions. Khabib couldn't finish Al FFS.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    No one? Nate Diaz took it, and arguably won two times lmao. Khabib isn't going to stand with him.

Khabib isn't stupid. He's 26-0 for a reason. Conor isn't special. He's a very good striker, with awful ground game. Conor lost to Nate Diaz, arguably twice. He got taken down and mauled for two rounds by short notice 145 pound Chad Mendes. We're talking about the greatest LW of all time, and arguably the greatest MMA grapler of all time. Khabib is going to murder him.This fight is going to be a joke, you Conor stans actually thought he was going to beat Floyd, there's levels to this ****, and Khabib is on the god tier level.
    CoNoR iSnT SpEcIaL

There are maybe 2 guys who have records similar to that, so how do you define "special"? Conor has 2 belts in 2 different weight divisions. Khabib has 2 top 10 wins, LMFAO. Levels.

Conor Derangement Syndrome is most definitely real. Just admit that you hate him as a person, and talk all the chit you want, but when you start coming out with horrendous statements like that ^.. just lemayo.

BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Will you finally shut up about mcnugget if he wins? You've moved the goal post several times now...
    If Conor wins I will quit watching MMA. If he wins he is the GOAT, no questions asked. He is not going to win. I haven't moved the goal posts, he hasn't fought in two years. He lost to Diaz both times, got a garbage decision, at the least it was a draw. Conor is a great MMA fighter, he's an awesome striker an I actually enjoy watching him fight. His fans are awful. You guys actually thought he was going to beat Floyd ****ing Mayweather. and you guys are so quick to forget/dismiss that he got choked the **** out by Nate Diaz lmao. Nate Diaz up to that point was a very meh fighter.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    I was thinking the same

Its just tacky, especially when paul daley was banned for much, much, less, and now they get to use the footage to shadily promote a gangster type of rivalry between conor's crew and khabib's crew.

Finally, someone talking sense.

I don't think khabib is going to do anything stupid or crazy or out of character; he's well aware of what conor can do and should have a gameplan in place. I'd bet he's going to be a lot more focused because of the bus incident as well.
    He will have to setup his takedowns. You don't just take a man down. Conor will train if smart almost exclusively for that. You open yourself up every time for a take down and I hate to admit it but Conor is the master at counter punching/ judging exact distance he needs to KO someone. I think Conor will get an early KO 2nd round.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    CoNoR iSnT SpEcIaL

There are maybe 2 guys who have records similar to that, so how do you define "special"? Conor has 2 belts in 2 different weight divisions. Khabib has 2 top 10 wins, LMFAO. Levels.

Conor Derangement Syndrome is most definitely real. Just admit that you hate him as a person, and talk all the chit you want, but when you start coming out with horrendous statements like that ^.. just lemayo.

Brimage
    Green Holloway (Conor wants nothing to do with current Max)
    DIEGO BRANDO
    145 Poirer
    DENI SIVER LMAO
    2 Week Mendes
    Aldo was a good win
    Lost to Nate Diaz lmaooooooo

My guy hes ****ing overrated and Khabib is going to murder him. I cannot wait for your excuses.

I miss his banter <3

If Conor wins I will quit watching MMA. If he wins he is the GOAT, no questions asked. He is not going to win. I haven't moved the goal posts, he hasn't fought in two years. He lost to Diaz both times, got a garbage decision, at the least it was a draw. Conor is a great MMA fighter, he's an awesome striker an I actually enjoy watching him fight. His fans are awful. You guys actually thought he was going to beat Floyd ****ing Mayweather. and you guys are so quick to forget/dismiss that he got choked the **** out by Nate Diaz lmao. Nate Diaz up to that point was a very meh fighter.
    Diaz is Conor's kryptonite. He literally is almost made to beat him. He can take punches, has just as good straight boxing, better cardio, doesn't care to eat a counter punch to land something, and rekts him in jitzu. I've NEVER rooted for Conor but I think he handles it pretty quick. Khabib has beaten who?

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brimage
    DIEGO BRANDO
    145 Poirer
    DENI SIVER LMAO
    2 Week Mendes
    Aldo was a good win

My guy hes ****ing overrated and Khabib is going to murder him. I cannot wait for your excuses.

I miss his banter <3
    It's late right now

Wait until tomorrow

And for the next 2 months

Oh you gon learn

Brimage
    DIEGO BRANDO
    145 Poirer
    DENI SIVER LMAO
    2 Week Mendes
    Aldo was a good win

I miss his banter <3
    Khabib got tagged by AL LA QUINTA FFS going for take downs. Conor puts my man Nate down with punches like that. If khabib gets tagged one time trying for a take down he is going to question himself... The only way I see him winning is to grind it out standing up and pressuring somehow into clinch and making Conor tired. If Conor comes in with same cardio he did in 2nd Diaz fight Beeb has no chance.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Khabib got tagged by AL LA QUINTA FFS going for take downs. Conor puts my man Nate down with punches like that. If khabib gets tagged one time trying for a take down he is going to question himself... The only way I see him winning is to grind it out standing up and pressuring somehow into clinch and making Conor tired. If Conor comes in with same cardio he did in 2nd Diaz fight Beeb has no chance.
    My guy, he did not get tagged, at any point in the Al fight. He stood with Al, AND WON THE EXCHANGES, because he chose too. Al Iaquinta isn't a bum, he's on the same level as Nate Diaz. Good boxing, solid BJJ, great cardio. Khabib won 50-44, 50-43, 50-43. Lmao he ****ing ruined Al. Conor is going to look very very bad this fight. He's gonna get taken down and look hopeless. Khabib took MJ's best and Barbozas best, walked through both. You listen to too much Rogan if you think Khabib was ever "hurt".

We're two months away, Conor stans are gonna stan. The guy hasn't fought in two years and he's going to come in and sleep a 26-0 fighter who has never been hurt in his career? lmao. Mods ban me if conor wins, i will agree Conor is the GOAT if he wins so please ban me if that happens.

My guy, he did not get tagged, at any point in the Al fight. He stood with Al, AND WON THE EXCHANGES, because he chose too. Al Iaquinta isn't a bum, he's on the same level as Nate Diaz. Good boxing, solid BJJ, great cardio. Khabib won 50-44, 50-43, 50-43. Lmao he ****ing ruined Al. Conor is going to look very very bad this fight. He's gonna get taken down and look hopeless. Khabib took MJ's best and Barbozas best, walked through both. You listen to too much Rogan if you think Khabib was ever "hurt".

We're two months away, Conor stans are gonna stan. The guy hasn't fought in two years and he's going to come in and sleep a 26-0 fighter who has never been hurt in his career? lmao. Mods ban me if conor wins, i will agree Conor is the GOAT if he wins so please ban me if that happens.
    I'm not a Conor stan you fuktard. Saying Khabib is going to rekt the best counter puncher and sizing up distance punching is absurd. The guy raped Mendes who is a beast within 2 rounds. If khabib can get him down in the first and second then it's probably good night for Conor. But Conor only has to train for ONE THING. And it's to keep distance and counter punch. The only thing Conor sucks at is being on the ground and cardio. He fixed is cardio as far as we know, and I'm sure hes working on the other.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    I'm not a Conor stan you fuktard. Saying Khabib is going to rekt the best counter puncher and sizing up distance punching is absurd. The guy raped Mendes who is a beast within 2 rounds. If khabib can get him down in the first and second then it's probably good night for Conor. But Conor only has to train for ONE THING. And it's to keep distance and counter punch. The only thing Conor sucks at is being on the ground and cardio. He fixed is cardio as far as we know, and I'm sure hes working on the other.
    He didn't rape mendes lmao. Mendes was on two weeks notice and gassed. He took Conor down and beat him up for two rounds, Khabib is 1000000000x the wrestler Mendes. You guys are talking about Conor only having to train for one thing lmao. Khabib has been wrestling since he was in diapers. Guy literally wrestled bears when he was a kid.

Ghosts tell Khabib stories around camp fires.

He didn't rape mendes lmao. Mendes was on two weeks notice and gassed. He took Conor down and beat him up for two rounds, Khabib is 1000000000x the wrestler Mendes. You guys are talking about Conor only having to train for one thing lmao. Khabib has been wrestling since he was in diapers. Guy literally wrestled bears when he was a kid.

Hey I hope Khabib rapes him and gets a submission in a round or two. Ive hated Conor from day one. The man tags you with a flush hit and every single person is done after besides Nate. I think Conor has a better chance to tag him within 2 rounds rather than Khabib take him down. If last longer than 2 rounds I favor Khabib.

NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mendes also had a MASSIVE reach disadvantage which Conor fully knew how to exploit. With Khabib the reach difference is half what it was with Mendes. Will that be enough? Have to wait and see...
    Starting weight 130lbs
    Current stats: 6"2, 210lbs.

The 8th and final rule: If this is your first night at Gym Club....... you have to squat.

Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Khabibs performance against Iaquinta left a lot to be desired. He looked very beatable in that fight.

I think Khabib is an excellent fighter but against someone as precise as Conor, he's gonna get fukking tagged early.

Conor has a better chance against Khabib than Tony. Tony is just as tough as Nate, but has more tools in the striking department and also better wrestling than Nate.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post
    Khabibs performance against Iaquinta left a lot to be desired. He looked very beatable in that fight.

I think Khabib is an excellent fighter but against someone as precise as Conor, he's gonna get fukking tagged early.

Conor has a better chance against Khabib than Tony. Tony is just as tough as Nate, but has more tools in the striking department and also better wrestling than Nate.
    conor wouldn't have put out half the energy and workrate as Iaquinta did.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post
    Khabib dominated that fight against Al and the scorecards reflected that. Yes he ****ed around in the stand up, but still won every second of every round, comfortably. He's not going to stand up and flick out single jabs like that against Conor McGregor, because Conor will counter those with his eyes closed. Khabib said this when he did the Q&A in Calgary, he's not stupid.

I wouldn't take too much from the fight against Al Iaquinta.

I think Conor vs Khabib really is a simple fight, it's style vs style, we know exactly how both fighters win this fight, but nobody knows how it's going to go down.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HipHopLyrics View Post
    Khabib dominated that fight against Al and the scorecards reflected that. Yes he ****ed around in the stand up, but still won every second of every round, comfortably. He's not going to stand up and flick out single jabs like that against Conor McGregor, because Conor will counter those with his eyes closed. Khabib said this when he did the Q&A in Calgary, he's not stupid.

I wouldn't take too much from the fight against Al Iaquinta.

I think Conor vs Khabib really is a simple fight, it's style vs style, we know exactly how both fighters win this fight, but nobody knows how it's going to go down.
    this

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aww hell yeah, how long does it usually take for full card to come out? I want to see Adesanya and Zabit get more chances, they are my favorites atm
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Conor has 2 belts in 2 different weight divisions. Khabib has 2 top 10 wins, LMFAO.
    You're also comparing a guy who gets to choose who he wants to fight and when, to a guy who fights whoever they say he fights.

Funny that's a reason guys around here use to detract from Mayweather, in a sport where that's actually the norm, but when Conor is the only person in the UFC afforded that luxury it's "zOmG!!! hE'z dA GoAt!!!111"
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    You're also comparing a guy who gets to choose who he wants to fight and when, to a guy who fights whoever they say he fights.

Funny that's a reason guys around here use to detract from Mayweather, in a sport where that's actually the norm, but when Conor is the only person in the UFC afforded that luxury it's "zOmG!!! hE'z dA GoAt!!!111"
    Why are you just making stuff up? Who has Conor 'chosen' to fight? I want names. Being extremely generous to you, the only fight that might possibly qualify is Alvarez. But a champion moving up will always get a shot if they have any sort of name.

Mayweather literally hand picked opponents based on where they were at in their careers so that he would have the best chance to win.. for like 15 years.

So @bold fact check: False

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do remember khabib boasting that he's not going to fight Connor the same way he fought somebody else

It was like an interview and somebody criticized about him trying to stand up instead of just do takedowns against a weaker opponent and he said something about being smart enough to know what to do when to do it

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao. You're as garbage of an MMA poster at you are NHL.
    Khabib is the rightful favorite because it’s a lot easier to take someone down and work the top game than it is to connect clean and put someone out

That said, the only time Conor is at a true disadvantage is when his opponent has a bigger frame, equal or more reach, is loose, and has a chin. That’s Tony, and Nate to an extent

Khabib is stiff, shorter, and his td’s are not typical of north american folkstyle wrestlers. Khabib really has to grind for his td’s, and leaves himself open when trying to close the distance. His shots are actually pretty pathetic in terms of technique, and a lot of guys with a sambo base suffer from that

Will you really be surprised if Conor cracks him and punches him out? This fight is not that far off from the Alvarez fight, honestly. If Conor has a frame and reach on his opponent he’s got a good chance at ending the fight
    Last edited by 441Forty; 08-05-2018 at 01:48 PM.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Khabib might go out on a stretcher in this one

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    frame and aim wins the game
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Huh?

Bro you act like he didn't beat:
    -Roided Aldo (destroyed him, otherwise I wouldn't bring this up)
    -Much larger diaz who gave it all he had at a larger size (one of my favorite fights of all time)
    -Poirier experienced underrated fighter (destroyed him)
    -Alvarez also experienced/very knowledgeable fighter who was coming off 3 GREAT wins

The only thing that may **** McGregor up is his inactivity. This is going to be a badass fight.
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Khabib most likely sleeping early that night if he doesnt manage to blanket conor.
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gonna bet 500 on overall khabib win and `100 on mcgregor 1st rd knockout
    One day scientists are going to kill us all.

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cant wait for the stans to make the odds closer to even
    khabib @ 1.8+ is ridiculous value
    just lol @ thinking this is close to a 50/50 fight
    biddies in tracksuits

dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    Finally!!!! Most intriguing matchup in the entire ufc. both is each other's kryptonite. I got conor via KO in rd 1. No one, NO ONE 155 and under could take his left hand of doom. Also i think you guys are underestimating conor's takedown defense. it has been a long time since he last fought, what do you think he's been doing? Training like a beast. yup.

he's gonna solidify himself as the undisputed GOAT!!!!
    How is Khabib Conor's kryptonite? Seems like he destroyed the only real grappler that he faced. Conor's real kryptonite, as we saw vs Diaz, is someone with good cardio who can take a shot and keep coming.
    no crew crew