Closed Thread
    KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Reamins of Korean War soldiers being returned to US by N. Korea

I can barely find any "news" coverage about this historic event brought about through the negotiations of our President.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I can barely find any "news" coverage about this historic event brought about through the negotiations of our President.
    The news cycle moves fast. Pretty easy to find if you were interested instead of just trying to stir the pot.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/02/rema...ntagon-sa.html
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500)
    Honestly as a some what liberal I am happy with Trump in regards to dealing with Russia and North Korea. We really don't need enemies in this modern age, because a country would have to be crazy to phuck with us.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    The news cycle moves fast. Pretty easy to find if you were interested instead of just trying to stir the pot.

I watched the entire thing live on Fox and as an experiment I kept switching back and forth between them and CNN and a couple other mainstream media outlets. NONE of the other channels mentioned this taking place which is odd. VP Pence did an excellent job there, he is very well spoken and I would think liberals should be fearful if they get their way, Trump is a pussycat compared to Pence.

Anyways they had to planes with the caskets on board and the symmetry utilized while unloading was unreal, it was a very emotional time.

And we all know why the MSM didn't show it, because that would be admitting Trump accomplished a major goal that nobody else has managed for the past 65 yrs. Doesn't fit their agenda so don't cover it & pretend it never happened.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched it

Welcome home boys!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I watched the entire thing live on Fox and as an experiment I kept switching back and forth between them and CNN and a couple other mainstream media outlets. NONE of the other channels mentioned this taking place which is odd. VP Pence did an excellent job there, he is very well spoken and I would think liberals should be fearful if they get their way, Trump is a pussycat compared to Pence.

Anyways they had to planes with the caskets on board and the symmetry utilized while unloading was unreal, it was a very emotional time.

And we all know why the MSM didn't show it, because that would be admitting Trump accomplished a major goal that nobody else has managed for the past 65 yrs. Doesn't fit their agenda so don't cover it & pretend it never happened.
    CNN is awful. I really can't consider the network shows "news". Sure they do report on some things but I don't look to Don Lemon, Sean Hannity, Rachel Maddow for any sort of objective reporting.

Having closure is a good thing, and whether one likes/dislikes DT we should all be grateful this was able to accomplished for the families and for the soldiers to be honored.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goingviking View Post
    Honestly as a some what liberal I am happy with Trump in regards to dealing with Russia and North Korea. We really don't need enemies in this modern age, because a country would have to be crazy to phuck with us.
    I'm happy too. Glad we can agree on this. I looked into some of the coverage. On TV, ABC gave it 24 seconds; CBS didn't cover it; NBC evening news didn't cover it. I'm pretty sure CNN gave credit to Obama. LOL!

-----R. W. Emerson

Glad you serf the web for your info. Maybe someday you will find out where to look. I think when I retire from what I'm doing now I will get a talk radio show or maybe some kind of blog or YouTube channel. Guys like you will keep my followers list soaring!

-----R. W. Emerson

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Initial indications are that they may indeed be American and ally remains. I was wondering if NK might just send boxes of random bones as a poke in the eye of disrespect. I hope these are authentic, especially for the families.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Glad you serf the web for your info. Maybe someday you will find out where to look. I think when I retire from what I'm doing now I will get a talk radio show or maybe some kind of blog or YouTube channel. Guys like you will keep my followers list soaring!

Oh look another personal attack

I just do my best to not get stuck in an echo chamber. You should try it one day.

Sorry I really did LOL at the bolded too.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 08-03-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Initial indications are that they may indeed be American and ally remains. I was wondering if NK might just send boxes of random bones as a poke in the eye of disrespect. I hope these are authentic, especially for the families.
    I'm skeptical but hopeful that these are, indeed, remains of US soldiers. If Kim is lying about this, then you know that nothing he said about nuclear weapons is true.

Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
    I'm skeptical but hopeful that these are, indeed, remains of US soldiers. If Kim is lying about this, then you know that nothing he said about nuclear weapons is true.
    It is possible. I'd expect there is some history coming back with these remains. DNA tests may help too. It will take awhile to verify the remains, but I'm sure there will be follow up. Can you imagine the emotions of the family members when identities are released? I'm hoping for this. My Father is a decorated Korean War vet. Those guys fought a War that wasn't even called a War, if you know what I'm talking about. I just appreciate when their efforts are remembered, and the lack of media coverage because the mass media hates our President really hits me hard. (But, it's shrugged off by some because news cycles travel so fast. RME's) The fact is the media chiefs decide what they want to cover; when they want to cover it; and for how long. Absent a giant story that forces the 'cycle,' they either ignore news or beat other topics to death. This important story has been largely ignored.
    Last edited by KeepItMoving; 08-03-2018 at 05:35 PM.

-----R. W. Emerson

But, it's shrugged off by some because news cycles travel so fast. RME's .
    I'm not shrugging anything off. I'm just pointing out your ridiculous straw-man at an attempt to start shti just because by pointing to one of many stories (3 more below) from the evil MSM who covered it (I guess not enough for you though /shrugs). Sorry you misunderstood my objective.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/polit...urn/index.html
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/17/polit...ins/index.html
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/asia/...ntl/index.html
    Last edited by Jtbny; 08-03-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When the ceremony was on, there were no opinion shows on. 90% of the MSM was out to lunch. They did report on it but it was the equivalent of being placed on the back page. Clearly shows bias, but that is just the way it is these days and it will continue long after Trump.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

When the ceremony was on, there were no opinion shows on. 90% of the MSM was out to lunch. They did report on it but it was the equivalent of being placed on the back page. Clearly shows bias, but that is just the way it is these days and it will continue long after Trump.
    My point is an obvious one. People with no agenda have agreed. I'm going to dig some to see if I can find out the specifics that aren't being covered, like the nature of the remains and if any information about where they were found, back stories, etc. It's an important story for Americans, especially those of us with family ties.

-----R. W. Emerson

Oh there is bias. It comes from OP, obviously, cherry picking things to be outraged about.

High fives all around!
    ☻/
    /▌

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh there is bias. It comes from OP, obviously, cherry picking things to be outraged about.

High fives all around!
    You lost $25 ITT

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    You lost $25 ITT
    LOL. Aware!
    ☻/
    /▌

LOL. Aware!
    If you need help coming up with the $, you just let me know. I know you're still a school boy, and money can be tight.

-----R. W. Emerson

If you need help coming up with the $, you just let me know. I know you're still a school boy, and money can be tight.
    Thanks my pudgy little friend. Actually, this is my third degree (oh and I'm done). I also married someone who makes a pretty good living, so much so I haven't had to work in 6 years and have been able to devote my time to my kids. Not to mention, I have a pension and a good chunk in savings and retirement. If your online law degree isn't paying off and you're tired of ambulance chasing let me know I'll Paypal you a few bucks. Thanks for the offer though, now put down the doughnut and lift some weights.
    ☻/
    /▌

Thanks my pudgy little friend. Actually, this is my third degree (oh and I'm done). I also married someone who makes a pretty good living, so much so I haven't had to work in 6 years and have been able to devote my time to my kids. Not to mention, I have a pension and a good chunk in savings and retirement. If your online law degree isn't paying off and you're tired of ambulance chasing let me know I'll Paypal you a few bucks. Thanks for the offer though.
    So, your wife works and you stay home and go to the gym and go to school. How much allowance does she give you? It sounds like you're content to have her support you. Good for you!

-----R. W. Emerson

So, your wife works and you stay home and go to the gym and go to school. How much allowance does she give you? It sounds like you're content to have her support you. Good for you!
    LOL do you think any of this hurts my feelings??? I have an awesome life, live in a beautiful house, have smart healthy kids that I take and pick up from school every single day. I spend the entire summer with them. Have a wife I've been with since high school who is highly successful. Not sure why you think any digs at me or my situation would bother me at all. I went back to school because I wanted to not because I had to. Nice try though, LOL. You truly are an azzhole and maybe one day our paths will cross in the real world
    ☻/
    /▌