austinn95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking 30 Pounds down, 20 more to go!

Hey all! I'm starting this thread as a way to keep myself accountable for the last leg of my weight loss stint.

A little about me: 23yo male, 69 inches, 175lb (18% BF). I've worked my way down from 205, where I was my heaviest and fattest (at 26.4% body fat). I've been eating loose keto (I cheat more than I should) but have still seen significant weight loss since starting this journey in April!

My Goals: Drop to about 150, 10-13% BF before I start a bulk phase. Ideally, I'd like to accomplish this in the next couple of months.

My Plan: Implement a stricter diet (read: less booze), increase my time in the gym and my cardio. (side note: also Army medic, so the cardio can only help with that damn 2 mile run). I'm going to stick with keto for now because it has obviously helped in the last few months. I'm going to start with a 5x5 program with compound lifts so that when I want to start putting weight back on, I've got a good foundation. I'm going to start doing a couple sessions of LISS cardio runs and some HIIT cycling intervals on non LISS days so that I really hit that cardiovascular system while I'm on a cut!

I'm going to make an attempt to post every day while I work my way to this goal! Wish me luck!

FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FittBrittany is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds great! Nice job losing 30 pounds! Good luck to you, your plan sounds good. I was starting to cut down on the alcohol and found that I was having a hard time because I was bored drinking water at night. Got into seltzer water and now I won't even have one drink some nights. Give it a try if you haven't!
    ACE--certified PT.

cartman417 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where are you getting your bf% measurements from?
    Cause 205 at 26.4% is 151 lean mass. 175 at 18% is 144 lean mass. So you’re saying you lost 7lbs lean mass?
    And your goal is 150 at 10-13% that would be even more lean mass lost.

What’s your diet look like that you’re losing so much lean mass?

I did a dex scan today and I have a lot of fat but 170.5LBM
    You should be able to stay pretty close to what your lean mass is now if not go up while reducing fat.
    You can easily be 165 at 12% if you diet right and are lifting hard