Page 63 of 116 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 3470
    jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    Layers = some sort of instance separate to another on the same server. It is created once a certain number is reached in an area. Which was hilarious as when I was on the Orc starting area there were so many people it was unreal. Hard to imagine there were a few instances like that on the same server. What a clusterfuk.

And people getting high levels early = advantage in Black Lotus and devilsaur armour. Instances can be done as well so its a gear race. The more hours you have at 60 before the majority catch up the better.

At least the HK system isn't up but that wont stop people forming raids in PVP areas.
    That's what is actually good about wow. There is only one instance per server outside of dungeons and raids. Every player is in the same world.
    Maybe its just me but I dont like the other games where you go inside a server but then there are like mini servers from 1-10. I'd rather have one big one and all people are there. For me that's the point of wow and classic. This population will settle down in a few weeks.

Another thing that separates wow from other mmos is having the real open world map. Where if you step on the border from Westfall to Duskwood to SV, there is no portal or map loading chit like in any other mmos. Its instantly changing your environment.

This is exactly what people asked for classic. I dont see any reason for any changes to be made.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stfudonny View Post
    i am strait hustling linen bags. like 20 in a half hour.
    what are you getting for those?
    i'm not dealing with herod yet but my main will be a tailor.

the other server my warrior is mining copper now and i've got a few reams of cloth i'll be auctioning this weekend.
    people are desperate for stuff right now so anyone who takes the time off from leveling can cash in.

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    what are you getting for those?
    i'm not dealing with herod yet but my main will be a tailor.

the other server my warrior is mining copper now and i've got a few reams of cloth i'll be auctioning this weekend.
    people are desperate for stuff right now so anyone who takes the time off from leveling can cash in.
    My rogue is a skinner and herbalist. Any gathering prof is profitable in the AH. It's easy to level up gathering prof compared to crafters. Crafters will later on spend lots of golds in the AH to buy the mats that you gathered to level up their prof.

Havn't leveled prof yet but I'm still on the fence between mining and herbalism.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Steve707 View Post
    I've been thinking holy **** leveling a warrior sucks. Then I realized my weapon was "good" like 10 levels ago so I need to go run deadmines.
    some kind soul just gave me a better weapon last night.
    opened a trade windows and put it in, didn't want anything for it.
    it's amazing how there is an actual community feeling to the game again.

nobody talks to anyone in current retail except raids because everything is steamrolled and you don't need to talk to each other to run a dungeon and grouping isn't needed either all that much to level.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
    That's what is actually good about wow. There is only one instance per server outside of dungeons and raids. Every player is in the same world.
    Maybe its just me but I dont like the other games where you go inside a server but then there are like mini servers from 1-10. I'd rather have one big one and all people are there. For me that's the point of wow and classic. This population will settle down in a few weeks.

Another thing that separates wow from other mmos is having the real open world map. Where if you step on the border from Westfall to Duskwood to SV, there is no portal or map loading chit like in any other mmos. Its instantly changing your environment.

This is exactly what people asked for classic. I dont see any reason for any changes to be made.
    I'm playing FFXIV now, and I agree I do miss the more people, no layering + 1 big ass map like WoW.

some kind soul just gave me a better weapon last night.
    opened a trade windows and put it in, didn't want anything for it.
    it's amazing how there is an actual community feeling to the game again.

nobody talks to anyone in current retail except raids because everything is steamrolled and you don't need to talk to each other to run a dungeon and grouping isn't needed either all that much to level.
    Can't wait for the "im poor plz giv gold" in trade chat again.

Legion killed Retail for me as a returning player, never, ever needed to talk to anyone aside from guildies in raids.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

What do you mean by layer? Like a separate instance?

What level are you at now and what class are you playing? My rogue is only level 7 but only died once when I accidentally aggro 2 lvl 9 mobs in Brill.
    my level 7 warrior died because people were mobbing an area in mulgore, got their quest kills then bailed as a group and ...errr i'm now surrounded by mobs that nobody is killing. LOL!

DED.

only corpse run so far.
    though i've high-tailed it out of a few tough spots and charged in to save a squishy a number of times who was about to drop.

My rogue is a skinner and herbalist. Any gathering prof is profitable in the AH. It's easy to level up gathering prof compared to crafters. Crafters will later on spend lots of golds in the AH to buy the mats that you gathered to level up their prof.

Havn't leveled prof yet but I'm still on the fence between mining and herbalism.
    blacksmith for warrior.

Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    I'm playing FFXIV now, and I agree I do miss the more people, no layering + 1 big ass map like WoW.

Can't wait for the "im poor plz giv gold" in trade chat again.

Legion killed Retail for me as a returning player, never, ever needed to talk to anyone aside from guildies in raids.
    I used to get those whispers all the time.
    from toons on the other side of the map.
    had an ignore list a mile long.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm pretty sure there already is layering going on and they will remove it as time goes on.

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this real life? Do they expect us to reroll servers every day? The server I started on yesterday, because Herod had a huge queue, now has a big queue.

I'll probably come back and play this once this is resolved because i'm an old wow player, but gl retaining new players. This is probably worse than the Diablo 3 launch.

Living the green life GreenFrogger's Avatar
    GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If anyone is playing casual on weekdays and hardcore on weekends and wants to roll alliance on Bigglesworth server hit me up.I got a big friends group playing there and we can use dps classes. The server misc chose is way too populated :/

Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    I'm pretty sure there already is layering going on and they will remove it as time goes on.
    At current state, I guess its ok because wherever you go, each zone has full population if you /who.
    The type of layering I don't like is when people get a chance to choose between 1-10 options. Leaving some instances almost empty instead of combining everyone into one. I'm pretty sure we'll get to that point anyway when population settles down.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hxa View Post
    Is this real life? Do they expect us to reroll servers every day? The server I started on yesterday, because Herod had a huge queue, now has a big queue.

I'll probably come back and play this once this is resolved because i'm an old wow player, but gl retaining new players. This is probably worse than the Diablo 3 launch.
    Don't think they expected an insane demand like this. This buzz is also making people frustrated with BFA to have an easier time saying fuk it and going to classic. I just saw a chart on retail Auction House volume taking a huge nose-dive on 8/26, lol.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

I leveled to 2-7 last night playing from 10pm-1am without any addons.
    Already setup my addons before bed and questing should be a lot faster.

I'm glad Bartender is still working. What do you guys call the addons that usually provide some gfx around your character showing half circle of HP on the left and like energy/mana/fury on the right? I used to have it before but I forgot what its called.

In the past, you can download compilation UI and its includes all the UIs you need. Now I'm downloading them all one by one.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When to remote login is the question now going forward as I might have been a bit late today. I'm hoping I get in sometime close to when I'm done with work in 4 hours but I'm sitting at 9500.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If there is a queue for Smolderweb when I get home, I am going to rage srs. Leveled an alliance rogue to 12 last night in the mean time while Herod dies down.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I queued up remotely. Hoping it doesn't pop early or I won't get in.

Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not gonna lie. I haven't bothered playing after I saw an 8 minute queue.

I'm hoping it does down in a few weeks.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Norsewarrior View Post
    Not gonna lie. I haven't bothered playing after I saw an 8 minute queue.

I'm hoping it does down in a few weeks.
    8 minutes lol try 8 hours
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

No... they ruined that with layering. Layering exists in classic wow as well as retail. So you only see people who are on your 'layer' and not everybody on your server. It's awful

Anybody actually able to play in the eu? my queue is 11 hours... If there is one thing layering is good for they should just expand the layers and allow like 100k people on each server but split into like 100 different layers which means everybody gets to play and everybody gets on the server they want. (tons will leave before the end of the week anyway this is just new release hype traffic like every other game)
    /

I leveled to 2-7 last night playing from 10pm-1am without any addons.
    Already setup my addons before bed and questing should be a lot faster.

I'm glad Bartender is still working. What do you guys call the addons that usually provide some gfx around your character showing half circle of HP on the left and like energy/mana/fury on the right? I used to have it before but I forgot what its called.

In the past, you can download compilation UI and its includes all the UIs you need. Now I'm downloading them all one by one.
    aura something.
    I got the addons that show nodes, quest givers and mobs for quests on the map.
    plus vendor loot addon.

aura's would be nice so i'll work on those tonight.

edit: you are looking for weak aura's 2.
    it's a lighter version of power aura's which is in retail.

Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Me and a few friends finally said eff it to Fairbanks and it’s unreal queue’s yesterday and relocated to ThunderFury pvp server. This is gonna be home from now on. Come join us.

Name is Jizzfarmer

Lvl 7 undead rogue
    Prof. Skinning n Leatherworking
    �\_(ツ)_/�
    MFC
    *Master Race Glock 19 Crew*

Originally Posted by Didlid View Post
    No... they ruined that with layering. Layering exists in classic wow as well as retail. So you only see people who are on your 'layer' and not everybody on your server. It's awful
    Never noticed that in the past because all the people that I know and played with are always in the same "layer" as me everytime we log in anyway. Never had an issue no seeing someone in the same server.

And if the server cap is full, why does it matter if there are other people you dont know in other layers? That will only be a problem if the population is so low.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628

aura something.
    I got the addons that show nodes, quest givers and mobs for quests on the map.
    plus vendor loot addon.

aura's would be nice so i'll work on those tonight.

edit: you are looking for weak aura's 2.
    it's a lighter version of power aura's which is in retail.
    I'll check this out on Thursday. I'm not gonna be able to play tonight as my I got a date with my wife
    It's my 45th bday today hehe.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone playing alliance on sulferus? lvl 7 gnome mage
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

Dam I thought I'd be waiting in the q even after I got home but it just dropped 2500 spots in maybe 15 minutes. Already down to 880 now from 9500 at noon

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're increasing realm capacity: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...gust/77940/104

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Played for about 2 hrs yesterday and made it to lvl9. Prob wouldve made it further if there werent hundreds of people all fighting over the same mobs. Mildly annoying but I havent felt this excited about a game in a while or talked to others like I have. People were selling bags, grouping up to tag mobs, just chatting the whole time. It was a blast despite having to be careful pulling or running out of mana every 1-2 mobs. I had to force myself to get off the game I was having such a good time.

I cant wait until I can start running dungeons. My saturday is mostly free except date night with my wife. I will be playing all day other than that lol.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hxa View Post
    That's good to hear, hopefully knocks Herod way down. Then I can play with all my misc brahs.

I'll check this out on Thursday. I'm not gonna be able to play tonight as my I got a date with my wife
    It's my 45th bday today hehe.
    Priorities son....

and happy birthday.

Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    That's good to hear, hopefully knocks Herod way down. Then I can play with all my misc brahs.
    would be nice to play my lock.

Page 63 of 116 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast