Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    alot of rose colored glasses.

ill be trying out the classic server when it goes live like everybody else. but it wont bring back that vanilla feeling.

Also:
    - people didnt hate flying. flying made it all the way from BC to WOTLK to Cata to MOP. Even in Draenor and Legion it was available. People didnt hate flying. Blizzard just took it out at the beginning of the tiers as a way to force people to see the content isntead of jsut blowing through it. People definitely did not hate flying and you are lost and confused if you believe thats the case.
    - the fights back then were still simple. the mechanics were basically the equivalent of heroic 5m dungeon mechanics with bigger damage penalties. The epitome of Vanilla raiding was Onyxia and Naxx. Onyxia has 2 mechanics and most Naxx bosses only have 1-2 as well.
    - The 1% threat talents were dumb....they really were....infact those 1% talents were usually the talents you didnt max so that you could invest in other trees to get a mid tier talent. like as a warlock maybe you only put in 1pt in 1% shadow dmg crit in demonology so that you might be able to reach and unlock conflagrate as a demo lock. But even then if you did that you wouldnt reach demonform as a demolock could you didnt unlock enough talents.
    - Weapons skill was useless and could be maxed in a matter of 10's of minutes. They didnt add dmg but would affect your % to hit or get parried if you didnt max it. It was pointless.

- The participation trophy part, I do agree with that but I dont think Loot was the reward. Titles and Achievements/Mounts were the real reward. But blizz messed that up by not removing mount/titles after xpacs. Even if the loot was hard to come by, in the new classic server, everybody will have the loot after half a year cause everybody will already know the fights. There is only 1 difficulty and now we have youtube and wowhead. 2 humongous resources that werent available before and are way way more informative than thotbot.

I will still try it out like everybody else, even though I wont buy or try BFA. But Im not expecting it to be something I play more than a few months tbh. I wish this wasnt on blizzards agenda so that they could put more time and effort into D4.
    -Flying eliminates world pvp. Blizzard kept flying because they don't and have never liked world pvp. Evidence of that is how they've removed pvp servers altogether in favor of this opt-in system.

-We've been through raid mechanics a dozen times already ITT. And saying Onyxia is the epitome of vanilla raiding... LMAO.

-Talents are dumb, but there have always been bad talents that no one takes in every expansion for every class.

-Weapon skill wasn't useless. In fact, weapon skill was so good that Blizzard had to change it in order to balance future items. Edgemaster's, the item that gave only weapon skill stats, would have been BIS all the way through TBC, maybe even into WOTLK, if Blizz never changed weapon skill because of the exact reason you stated. Mitigating glancing blows while increasing your hit% is so insane for your damage output. It's why orcs are so good with axes and humans with swords. Weapon skill is broken in vanilla.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

**Villanova Basketball** **Liverpool FC** **Carolina Panthers**

We may cry out desperately for time to pause in her passage, but time is adamant to every plea and rushes on. Over the bleached bones and jumbled residues of numerous civilizations are written the pathetic words, "Too late." - MLK Jr.

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    you guys sure have changed my mind

I played on nostalrius for 2 years and had 5 level 60's and raided on both factions all because of nostalgia and rose coloured goggles

it has nothing to do with me enjoying the game 10x more than modern WoW ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I always lol @ people who argue that we're going to try vanilla and quit after a few months. Meanwhile, they finished all content in retail in less than a month and are just waiting for Blizzard to give them something else to do.

Brb max level in new expansion in 10 hours.
    Brb cleared all mythic dungeons by day 3.
    Brb full pre-bis by day 5.
    Brb nothing to do except chit retail pvp while I wait for resets

You don't even need to be a no lifer to complete everything in the first month. Guaranteed that casuals will be done in a few weeks. People will stay around for raid in month 2, beat it, and unsubscribe.

B-But rose-colored goggles, you won't stay around. No one does in retail either.

We may cry out desperately for time to pause in her passage, but time is adamant to every plea and rushes on. Over the bleached bones and jumbled residues of numerous civilizations are written the pathetic words, "Too late." - MLK Jr.

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    alot of rose colored glasses.

ill be trying out the classic server when it goes live like everybody else. but it wont bring back that vanilla feeling.
    Did you play Nostalrius? Because I totally got flashbacks playing there. Obviously we can't play it like its 2004 but the experience still runs deeper than nostalgia. Think it's about time people packed it in with that argument.

Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    I dont understand the point.. Anyone that knows anything about classic vanilla servers knows what a joke raiding is now adays when it comes to Tier1 and Tier2. So whats the point of a live server? So your account is guaranteed not to be deleted? Is that it? You're still facerolling easy ass content that you've now done 15 times over. Enjoy your 30 second boss fights.

To all you people missing the "social aspect" consider Project1999.. It's Everquest, meaning no instances, 110 guildees in my teamspeak raiding ****.. More intense than any WoW raid youll experience.

If you dont believe me.. here is 350 people from 5 different guilds fighting for 1 Boss that dropped 1 item, yesterday.

Skip to 3:55 to see the cluster when it reaches camp
    if you read guild chat, thats a complete heal chain on the main tank. Something unheard of for many of you im sure lol.
    lol that looks fun, not sure if I could stick with EQ though because I barely played it back in the day. I tried that with FF7 and couldnt stand the graphics.

Vanilla raids are pretty epic too though. Even with they did the MC 10 year anniversary it was a blast.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    174 lbs | O: 155 /// B: 265 /// S: 330 /// D: 390

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys sure have changed my mind

I played on nostalrius for 2 years and had 5 level 60's and raided on both factions all because of nostalgia and rose coloured goggles

it has nothing to do with me enjoying the game 10x more than modern WoW ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    5 lvl 60s? how long did that take?

Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    idk I was unemployed at the time

I followed leveling guides
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's an addon called Joana's leveling guide or something. It's centered around Hunters but is efficient for all other quests. You have to manually click through each step though.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Purfected is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    There's an addon called Joana's leveling guide or something. It's centered around Hunters but is efficient for all other quests. You have to manually click through each step though.
    didn't use addon, just opened the guide on my 2nd monitor lol
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

didn't use addon, just opened the guide on my 2nd monitor lol
    On an old CRT it woulda taken up so much screen, lol. But very useful.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, I played with Joana back in the day.

Yea, I played with Joana back in the day.
    Nice. I ran into some top tier classic players in Nostalrius.

Found my Nostalrius screenshots. Open in a new tab to see better. Here's Crossroads joining forces to take down a paladin helping the rogue I mentioned, lol. And some other shots.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by CaliSuperSport; 08-14-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

^^bump since adding my pics didn't do it
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

After playing BFA, the only thing I realized is that I want classic even more because this game isn't even an mmo. It's a moba with grind elements added into it. I honestly despise how spammy it is because there's no thinking involved, just mash your hands across the keyboard and aoe everything down.

This whole item and ilvl scaling is ridiculous, especially in pvp. And speaking of pvp, where is it in BFA? I thought this expansion's draw was supposed to be alliance vs horde, you know back to its original warcraft roots. But the pvp we get is in the form of island expeditions, still fundamentally a pve thing where you have to kill mobs and bosses to get azerite. Battlefronts are going to be fully pve, a completely wasted opportunity imo, and calling war mode an added pvp feature when it's exactly the same as pvp servers is laughable.

Overall, it feels like a lot of flash without any substance. The zones are good looking and well designed but pretty hollow apart from a few quest lines. Dungeons feel the same, and after doing them all twice on mythic, they seem extremely easy with trash being the hardest part of most of them.

I'm not impressed.

Blizz pls release classic, thx.

edit: One other thing. My /played is 2days 1hr, and I'm ilvl 340, pretty much waiting for mythic resets and for blizz to release new content. 2 days 1 hr in classic is not even halfway to 60. My god is retail casual now.
    Last edited by NillaWafer; 08-22-2018 at 12:01 PM.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post
    After playing BFA, the only thing I realized is that I want classic even more because this game isn't even an mmo. It's a moba with grind elements added into it. I honestly despise how spammy it is because there's no thinking involved, just mash your hands across the keyboard and aoe everything down.

This whole item and ilvl scaling is ridiculous, especially in pvp. And speaking of pvp, where is it in BFA? I thought this expansion's draw was supposed to be alliance vs horde, you know back to its original warcraft roots. But the pvp we get is in the form of island expeditions, still fundamentally a pve thing where you have to kill mobs and bosses to get azerite. Battlefronts are going to be fully pve, a completely wasted opportunity imo, and calling war mode an added pvp feature when it's exactly the same as pvp servers is laughable.

Overall, it feels like a lot of flash without any substance. The zones are good looking and well designed but pretty hollow apart from a few quest lines. Dungeons feel the same, and after doing them all twice on mythic, they seem extremely easy with trash being the hardest part of most of them.

I'm not impressed.

edit: One other thing. My /played is 2days 1hr, and I'm ilvl 340, pretty much waiting for mythic resets and for blizz to release new content. 2 days 1 hr in classic is not even halfway to 60. My god is retail casual now.
    You do realize the raid and M+ havent even been released yet? Lmao. Of course M+0 is easy. BFA has been out for 1 week

Haven't even gotten to pvp yet but if it's like legion, or wod, one thing I notice is the number of rotations I'm doing to kill someone. Think it has to do with healers becoming much stronger. In MoP I only recall Resto's consistently giving me problems.

I actually get hand fatigue from endless rotations.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

I'm not impressed.

waiting for these guys to show up

Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    You do realize the raid and M+ havent even been released yet? Lmao. Of course M+0 is easy. BFA has been out for 1 week
    I'll probably end up doing the raid if it comes out before my subscription ends, but I'm not one for mythic+. I don't see the point of doing the same dungeons where the only difference is harder or tankier mobs and a time limit. This expansion feels like an identical copy of Legion. I didn't really enjoy Legion so I don't think BFA is for me.

Haven't even gotten to pvp yet but if it's like legion, or wod, one thing I notice is the number of rotations I'm doing to kill someone. Think it has to do with healers becoming much stronger. In MoP I only recall Resto's consistently giving me problems.

I actually get hand fatigue from endless rotations.
    I was hoping that the pvp would keep me around for BFA, but I just don't see much to do. The expeditions aren't bad. I had fun playing with 2 of my buds, figuring out the best strats to win and whatever, but they got stale pretty fast. Not to mention, there's a lot of balancing problems right now, which I guess is to be expected at the start of an expansion, but it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

For some reason, I thought the battlefronts blizz announced were going to be pvp oriented. You know something like AV where we are fighting for control of a zone or a city, and we have to battle against other players to win whatever it is we're fighting over. But once I found out that it's just a 20 man pve scenario, exactly like the beginning of BFA with the assault of Undercity, I really lost interest. Maybe they'll have some pvp scenarios or BGs later in the expansion.

I guess I expected more coming from an expansion that was advertised around the war between the factions.

Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Every time I see this thread makes me hnnnnng at classic. Blizz needs to hurry their asses up, playing wc3 in mean time.
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

I'll probably end up doing the raid if it comes out before my subscription ends, but I'm not one for mythic+. I don't see the point of doing the same dungeons where the only difference is harder or tankier mobs and a time limit. This expansion feels like an identical copy of Legion. I didn't really enjoy Legion so I don't think BFA is for me.

I was hoping that the pvp would keep me around for BFA, but I just don't see much to do. The expeditions aren't bad. I had fun playing with 2 of my buds, figuring out the best strats to win and whatever, but they got stale pretty fast. Not to mention, there's a lot of balancing problems right now, which I guess is to be expected at the start of an expansion, but it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

For some reason, I thought the battlefronts blizz announced were going to be pvp oriented. You know something like AV where we are fighting for control of a zone or a city, and we have to battle against other players to win whatever it is we're fighting over. But once I found out that it's just a 20 man pve scenario, exactly like the beginning of BFA with the assault of Undercity, I really lost interest. Maybe they'll have some pvp scenarios or BGs later in the expansion.

I guess I expected more coming from an expansion that was advertised around the war between the factions.
    I'm worried that I'm going to arrive at this point, too. Since MoP I've capped less and less characters. I was definitely hooked by the idea of a war based expansion. Sometimes wow is a conflict of wanting to play, but being utterly bored when I do play. The buffed enemy HP while leveling from 1-120 doesn't help. I actually consider it more grindy than vanilla with the amount of cycles of: collect quests > turn quests in.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

fricken hate when I see people spreading false information about Vanilla WoW on the forums
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Titansfan08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fuark going nuts here bros, feel like a druggie. Didn't really mind the wait but getting that urge badly to play. Have tried out like every private server and dont want to invest anymore time for it to get shut down. Considering buying a switch and trying that out until it releases...

fricken hate when I see people spreading false information about Vanilla WoW on the forums
    At least there's OG's ethering them in the Classic section of the bnet forums.

I noticed that there's a few changes proposed that the community actually agrees should be added, like reporting AFK's in battlegrounds.

Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    Fuark going nuts here bros, feel like a druggie. Didn't really mind the wait but getting that urge badly to play. Have tried out like every private server and dont want to invest anymore time for it to get shut down. Considering buying a switch and trying that out until it releases...
    Same boyo. And still no solid release date.

Just found this awesome forum post that's cataloguing all the Classic news. There was an interview and a "watercooler" I completely missed.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...4016465#post-1
    Last edited by CaliSuperSport; 08-29-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

Official Classic WoW Demo playable at Blizzcon and for virtual ticket purchasers!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...virtual-ticket
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    itshappening.gif

"J. Allen Brack, WoW's Executive Producer, is the new President of Blizzard Entertainment"

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287642....zard-entertain

angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) angelfire2005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    I dont understand the point.. Anyone that knows anything about classic vanilla servers knows what a joke raiding is now adays when it comes to Tier1 and Tier2. So whats the point of a live server? So your account is guaranteed not to be deleted? Is that it? You're still facerolling easy ass content that you've now done 15 times over. Enjoy your 30 second boss fights.

To all you people missing the "social aspect" consider Project1999.. It's Everquest, meaning no instances, 110 guildees in my teamspeak raiding ****.. More intense than any WoW raid youll experience.

If you dont believe me.. here is 350 people from 5 different guilds fighting for 1 Boss that dropped 1 item, yesterday.
    [youtube]OUCk6e9B-ww?t=3m35s[//youtube]
    Skip to 3:55 to see the cluster when it reaches camp
    if you read guild chat, thats a complete heal chain on the main tank. Something unheard of for many of you im sure lol.
    i raided hardcore everquest back in 2003-2005. did planes of power, gates of discord, and omens of war, 4 night a week raid schedule. i quit when i entered junior year of high school and i was #2 druid on the server. i remember you posted all your gear on magelo.

i remember complete heal chains, and i remember because i was a druid we joked i had an "incomplete heal", so my timing was slightly altered lol. you could only regen mana while sitting and staring at a spellbook, eventually they removed the spellbook requirement and came out with horses so that technically you were sitting all the time. i bought the most expensive horse that was almost as fast as bard speed and was baller status.

no game will ever touch EQ for me. because the game was so punishing, it forced teamwork like no other. i remember trying to bust into PoFear after someone's raid wiped just to try to get people's bodies back, then dying myself and having to get my body back. people nowadays would never have the patience to spend 1 hour getting your body back and actually be DOWN experience, but it was so great in that game because it brought people together and was so spontaneous. i remember when you saw a high level with a decent amount of AAs you KNEW that they were good at their class, because 1) it took forever to hit max level 2) dying was extremely punishing 3) it was a very hard game to solo in, so group play was essential.

EQ will always be the best MMO for me because of the memories. i can still remember my guildmates names and that was 10+ years ago, it's crazy how special that game was.
    hiya
    PSN: med171

What kind of server do you guys plan on playing on? PvP, PvE, RP , RP-PVE , RP-PVP ?

I plan on playing on a high pop PvP server, one that doesn't have any mega streamers on it. thankfully it sounds like the mega streamers like asmongold and sodapoppin will be playing on PvE servers to avoid uber griefing and being camped 24/7.

I watch staysafetv, and he says that him, Esfand, Tipsout, Nixxiom, and Crom are all going to play on the same server, Esfand and Staysafe on alliance, the others on horde. sounds like it could be a fun server to be on. they are streamers but not huge streamers, the highest averaging 500-600 viewers. seems like a server that will have tons of world PvP battles and action which will be fun.

although, I will hope that a great high end non-streamer created guild will be on the server. being on a server with those small streamers will be fun, but being in their guilds would be lame because fanboys in guild chat etc.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bracket199 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What kind of server do you guys plan on playing on? PvP, PvE, RP , RP-PVE , RP-PVP ?

I plan on playing on a high pop PvP server, one that doesn't have any mega streamers on it. thankfully it sounds like the mega streamers like asmongold and sodapoppin will be playing on PvE servers to avoid uber griefing and being camped 24/7.

I watch staysafetv, and he says that him, Esfand, Tipsout, Nixxiom, and Crom are all going to play on the same server, Esfand and Staysafe on alliance, the others on horde. sounds like it could be a fun server to be on. they are streamers but not huge streamers, the highest averaging 500-600 viewers. seems like a server that will have tons of world PvP battles and action which will be fun.

although, I will hope that a great high end non-streamer created guild will be on the server. being on a server with those small streamers will be fun, but being in their guilds would be lame because fanboys in guild chat etc.
    RP-PvE or RP-PvP. Haven't decided yet. My brother and I are going healer/tank combo, we just need to decide which type of server. We don't RP at all, but those servers tend to have a more mature playerbase. Back in Classic we both played a lot more on PvP servers, but we just don't have the patience for the mentality anymore.

We both will be avoiding any streamer server though. We can't be bothered with an influx of players that would just ruin it.

I have a feeling sodapoppin will go PvP in the end. I think he will fundamentally want to take advantage of the World PvP scene for his streams. I don't think Asmon PvP's much, but I don't think I'd pick his server.

Either way, I don't think any streamer will pick the servers we want, so we aren't too worried. Most likely we will get an EST server, and I think many of the streamers are out on the PST side.
    Last edited by Bracket199; 10-10-2018 at 07:15 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/justiino

Twitter: @jcini199
    Instagram: @j.cini

++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Will be rolling on PVP and plan on rolling double rogues with my bro, chit was fun made it to 54 on a private server and we were destroying everything. Also want to play another toon when bro can't get on and want to play with some misc bros

changed my mind regarding rolling on a server with staysafe and crew

with that many streamers, though not large streamers, I feel a server like that will be streamer centric and only have a couple good guilds on each faction, those guilds being streamer guilds. and I do not want to be in a streamer guild

will have to find a high pop PvP server without streamers then!
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

changed my mind regarding rolling on a server with staysafe and crew

with that many streamers, though not large streamers, I feel a server like that will be streamer centric and only have a couple good guilds on each faction, those guilds being streamer guilds. and I do not want to be in a streamer guild

will have to find a high pop PvP server without streamers then!
    They might regret rolling a pvp server, lol.

I'm definitely doing pvp tho.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew

KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rolling on a PVP west coast server, whichever one has the highest pop.

I still wonder what the population cap will be, i do hope its higher than the original 2.5k/3k pop cap they had.