Page 16 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats the word on graphics? I wish there was an option to turn it up a lot more. I saw a video where really the most visible difference is denser foliage. Im not asking for new artwork direction, but man can i at least get better shaders or textures? It will be painful to my eyes the textures were very bad even for 2005 standards

How about HDR?

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliteBrah View Post
    It will be painful to my eyes the textures were very bad even for 2005 standards

Also, There will be modern updated textures, shading, etc etc. there will also be a "Classic" setting which will set the graphics to how they were in vanilla
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    I bet blizzard will cancel classic wow. Classic wow was supposed to be free for subscribers. If wow is dead and they arent generating any money from WoW subs, they wont have incentive to complete the WoW Classic servers nor the money or incentive to maintain them. Even if subs spike they still go down after just 1 month. Also classic sucks, and people will realize classic is NOT fun.

Even if people somehow enjoy classic, Blizzard was probably only planning to release like 3-4 servers. Meaning the population will be full all the time and super crowded, laggy, login ques, impossible to quest. Meaning Blizz would have to add more servers which they definitely will not do since WoW isnt making any money off subs.

Either way I cannot see classic servers being released. Ever.....

That Diablo Immortal announcement might have really killed Blizzard.
    People love classic WoW because it is simple on the outside, easy to pick up, yet extremely in depth when you start learning about it and trying to master it. Each class has specific abilities and traits that other classes do not, making them unique and special to a group/guild. Choosing a skill tree will completely change the game whether you pick affliction or demonology warlock. Picking professions has consequences of how you will play the game. World PvP is also a thing in classic and is popular with more people who loved the game. Server communities are actually a thing too. Yes the game has less content, but you can really get into details within that content and make the game feel so much more than the themepark go-here-do-this current version of WoW.

This has been beaten to death, but you can see posts similar to mine on the official wow forums and reddit daily. Vanilla is cool because it is simple, but its simplicity can be taken to another level.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    WRONG.
    Classic was greatest.
    Game has gotten worse with each expansion.

I'll be going back if they release the classic servers.

I volunteer to be the leader of the Australian Misc guild (if applicable).
    BfA is an absolute dumpster fire. Classic/BC/Wrath were GOAT times.

I would go back to WoW purely for Classic as well.

Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    People love classic WoW because it is simple on the outside, easy to pick up, yet extremely in depth when you start learning about it and trying to master it. Each class has specific abilities and traits that other classes do not, making them unique and special to a group/guild. Choosing a skill tree will completely change the game whether you pick affliction or demonology warlock. Picking professions has consequences of how you will play the game. World PvP is also a thing in classic and is popular with more people who loved the game. Server communities are actually a thing too. Yes the game has less content, but you can really get into details within that content and make the game feel so much more than the themepark go-here-do-this current version of WoW.

This has been beaten to death, but you can see posts similar to mine on the official wow forums and reddit daily. Vanilla is cool because it is simple, but its simplicity can be taken to another level.
    I think there's dozens of reasons beyond that too. eg:
    - Sense of server community was stronger, with no cross-realm/LFR/LFG system, you were forced to interact with people (Whole point an MMORPG) and server reputation held weight - if you were a ****head people didn't group/talk to you
    - Epics (and certain mounts) actually meant something. Seeing someone decked out in all purples was serious and seeing Thunderfury, or any legendary variant was actually impressive
    - Grinding while tedious, felt rewarding

I can go on and on.
    "If you don't believe in yourself then why is anyone else going to?"

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me Wrath was the height of WoW. It continually got better until the end of wrath. The buildup and opening of Icecrown Citadel was awesome.

PvP was fun. I scheduled my fukking day around Wintergrasp battles.

If you want to run a dungeon, you got to fly to it and/or summon. You had to GO TO THE DUNGEON. It isn't just click LFR and zap you are inside. It forced you to explore the landscape and feel like you were actually going somewhere. By Panda with LFR I don't even know where the fukking raids and dungeons are located or what they have to do with anything. In Wrath, I knew where Utgarde Keep was and who lived there, where the Nexus was, that Naxx floated above wintergarde keep, etc....all that is gone now. While the zones are beautiful these days, I barely retain any sense of place or direction because you don't have to travel anywhere.

anyway /rant
    Stern Crew

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tunabolt View Post
    Hah. I know about the movement and would even say I'm part of it. I have been following the WoW forums for awhile now and have seen the huge shift in mentality towards the game. Even on Reddit, the most upvoted threads are anti-retail. It's clear as day that BfA's direction nearly killed the game.

But even so, the general consensus is that most players were content with Legion. If anything, most players want the game to revert to Legion and start improving from there as a starting point; they don't want to fully roll back to Classic. I can kinda see some players using Classic as a "waiting room" for until retail fixes itself (or so they hope), but realistically I see the majority more likely to take a break from the game, just like how so many players took time off after WotLK and came back to a later expansion, especially Legion.

I'm getting my perspective based on observations from my fellow casual guildies and IRL family and friends. I've been with them since Vanilla and I've noticed that they are a fairly accurate representation of the majority's perception towards the game. Unfortunately, their hype for Classic is not as real many would think. They tried out the Classic demo, got a good dose of nostalgia, but ultimately show no interest to fully committing in the future. If anything, we'll play the release for a little bit and phase back out.
    Legion was better than BfA but I don't think the Legion model is tenable. People still were getting burnt out with RNG and resources. I'm aware that Classic can't carry WoW because of the lack of raid difficulty, but there's alot of other positives that are completely gone in retail that people may stay for. It's mostly intangible, emotion driven stuff (separate from nostalgia) so it's hard to really quantify.

Plus, there's sub-groups within the pro/anti-Vanilla crowd. Some of the pro crowd will do what you said - use it as a waiting room. Some may be burnt out on retail and prefer classic. For someone with limited time like myself, I still prefer Vanilla because the time-reward relationship is much more clear than BfA. Getting bombarded with quests, dailies, new sets, events, etc is just too much for me.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I will definitely be horde for classic WoW

Horde races all have a unique look, whereas alliance races have elves, and 3 types of humans with differing heights.

Horde look cooler in armour sets

etc
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Classic is BiS.

Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    The biggest issue with classic is the lacking difficulty. Otherwise I could easily see people ditching retail for Classic.
    Classic lacking difficulty compared to todays wow?

I don’t think so

As far as classic not making it? Some are really underestimating the passion that game brings.

If Private servers are any indication, classic is going to do fantastic.

I can even see classic overtaking retail in player base.

When you have a game made so easy to progress, level, and play, it loses its flare.

Not to beat this dead horse, but RuneScape constantly gets brought into the conversation for good reason.

Jagex did constant QoL updates, made leveling easier, new items all the time, lots of people liked it. But the old school play was missed and constantly asked for.

You had People going “it will get boring, nobody is going to go back to slow leveling, whats the point, it won’t last”

Fast forward to today, and OSRS is actualy doing better than the latest version of the game.

Classic has that potential, blizzard just needs to not mess this up.

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Belome View Post
    Classic lacking difficulty compared to todays wow?

I don’t think so

As far as classic not making it? Some are really underestimating the passion that game brings.

If Private servers are any indication, classic is going to do fantastic.

I can even see classic overtaking retail in player base.

When you have a game made so easy to progress, level, and play, it loses its flare.

Not to beat this dead horse, but RuneScape constantly gets brought into the conversation for good reason.

Jagex did constant QoL updates, made leveling easier, new items all the time, lots of people liked it. But the old school play was missed and constantly asked for.

You had People going “it will get boring, nobody is going to go back to slow leveling, whats the point, it won’t last”

Fast forward to today, and OSRS is actualy doing better than the latest version of the game.

Classic has that potential, blizzard just needs to not mess this up.
    Raid mechanics are objectively easier in Classic. Most of us will still have our work cut out, but for upper level and elite raiders it's probably gonna blow by as soon as they have their gear sorted.

But literally everything else is harder in Vanilla. From leveling to questing to traveling to gold making. PvP is of course simpler but gear matters way more in Vanilla.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

90% of raid encounters in Vanilla are not hard at all, but there are a few certain fights which can cause lots of wipes / raging in a normal raid guild.

Molten Core is pretty much a cake walk

The first 2 bosses in Blackwing Lair will give non-hardcore raid guilds big problems though. and then after that is suppression room which is very difficult because it takes 1 person out of 40 to cause a wipe.

I don't know anything about AQ and Naxx bosses, but I know that some good guilds on original Nostalrius who had BWL and AQ40 on farm still took over a month to full clear Naxxramas

If you are in a good raid guild with good leadership the raid content will not be anything to worry about tbh
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Raid mechanics are objectively easier in Classic. Most of us will still have our work cut out, but for upper level and elite raiders it's probably gonna blow by as soon as they have their gear sorted.

But literally everything else is harder in Vanilla. From leveling to questing to traveling to gold making. PvP is of course simpler but gear matters way more in Vanilla.
    I like the fact the fact that in classic you have rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, and paper beats rock. However, you can customize your character so much so that you have a chance against rock if you're scissors. This can be done with eng, potions, special items, etc.

Apparently only 15% or so of players saw and beat Naxx, that's so little. I never did it but you had to farm consumables for days just to bring enough for a boss/raid.

There is a lot of content in classic to last a couple years, and maybe even indefinitely if you bring in alts, twinks, gear, and reputation into the mix. Sometimes you would run MC weekly for months and your piece never dropped, and if it did, you had a handful of other people rolling on it. There is a lot of content in this game to keep a lot of people occupied, maybe not the no-lifing soyboys, but most others yes.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier

Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Apparently only 15% or so of players saw and beat Naxx, that's so little. I never did it but you had to farm consumables for days just to bring enough for a boss/
    It’s actualy less than 1%.

That’s why I chuckle when I hear “vanilla raiding was so easy”

Only 23 US guilds cleared it pre BC... out of millions of players.

But if you read forums, you would
    Get the impression that 90% of players had every vanilla raid on farm.

It’s the furthest thing from the truth.

cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can this **** fuking launch already all games are trash lately
    *Cam Newton Crew*
    *Kuechly gives the best hugs Crew*
    *Nationals gonna make it Crew*

*AOC Future President Crew*
    *Trump Is Literally Retarded Crew*
    *Liberal Crew*
    *Dunking On Cuckservatives Daily Crew*

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I like the fact the fact that in classic you have rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, and paper beats rock. However, you can customize your character so much so that you have a chance against rock if you're scissors. This can be done with eng, potions, special items, etc.

Apparently only 15% or so of players saw and beat Naxx, that's so little. I never did it but you had to farm consumables for days just to bring enough for a boss/raid.

There is a lot of content in classic to last a couple years, and maybe even indefinitely if you bring in alts, twinks, gear, and reputation into the mix. Sometimes you would run MC weekly for months and your piece never dropped, and if it did, you had a handful of other people rolling on it. There is a lot of content in this game to keep a lot of people occupied, maybe not the no-lifing soyboys, but most others yes.
    The lack of ability to do things with <10 hours per week in game is what killed wow for me.

It is what I think will make this not make this fly as much as you think. We are all old ba$tards now with kids. Good luck finding 30 hours of time to devote to this game now.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    The lack of ability to do things with <10 hours per week in game is what killed wow for me.

It is what I think will make this not make this fly as much as you think. We are all old ba$tards now with kids. Good luck finding 30 hours of time to devote to this game now.
    this is actually a concern for me

I'm already no-lifing the first couple weeks just because I make my own schedule but after that it's going to be hard to come up with the time to be a real vanilla player.

idk if you brahs remember Huhuran in AQ40 but I spent an ungodly amount of time farming nature resist gear for that fight. There is so, so much prep work involved with vanilla that I just won't be able to do.

I'm still going to play obv and there will be times where I can no-life it but I don't know if I'll be able to give it the time necessary to enjoy it.
    *Cam Newton Crew*

*Liberal Crew*

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would be sick as fuk to play with all misc guild

but unfortunately shiny purple gear matter so much in classic i will probably have to roll with a hardcore guild

lmao @ ppl who thinks vanilla isnt anything but the GOAT. Sure encounters might have been better designed in TBC and LK.
    But does ANYTHING beat the feeling of getting server first Nefarian, prancing around in Iron Forge auction house with your Ashkandi and then pwning in BG's with your decked out guildie paladin as your personal healer?
    brb first mount
    brb first epic mount
    brb Scarlet Monastery (Horde will know this feel)
    brb everyone communicating through WoW forum and drama galore with massive 40+ ppl guilds
    brb actual world PVP
    Last edited by stevesteve12; 01-21-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    would be sick as fuk to play with all misc guild

but unfortunately shiny purple gear matter so much in classic i will probably have to roll with a hardcore guild

lmao @ ppl who thinks vanilla isnt anything but the GOAT. Sure encounters might have been better designed in TBC and LK.
    But does ANYTHING beat the feeling of getting server first Nefarian, prancing around in Iron Forge auction house with your Ashkandi and then pwning in BG's with your decked out guildie paladin as your personal healer?
    brb first mount
    brb first epic mount
    brb Scarlet Monastery (Horde will know this feel)
    brb everyone communicating through WoW forum and drama galore with massive 40+ ppl guilds
    brb actual world PVP
    I felt like a fukking boss when I was the only hunter on my server with the Chromaggus Crossbow

and ya vanilla truly is the GOAT. Although I hope they release a BC legacy server. I just installed a BC server to fuk around with. I pretty much went casual right before BC released (coincidentally after I finished HS lulz) and I feel like that expansion was the best blizzard ever did at balancing the game around both casual and hardcore players, since arena was something everyone could do without dedicating TOO much time.
    *Cam Newton Crew*

*Liberal Crew*

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post

I still play - probably an average of 3-4 hours a week. I honestly don't even know why but I enjoy it and its somewhat of a mental break from work and real life stress.
    Stern Crew

Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sometimes you would run MC weekly for months and your piece never dropped, and if it did, you had a handful of other people rolling on it.
    So you're saying I should play vanilla because I could spend months trying to get one piece of gear, just for someone else to snag it when it finally does drop. Sounds fun.
    @kadoobiedo

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You think that a misc guild wouldnt be any good?
    Back during vanilla i had experience with molton core, blackwing lair, & Temple of Ahn'Qiraj before i finally quit.
    Top guild in progression and i was top dps in raids as a dagger rogue. I might misc casually but i know my **** and am good at whatever i do. I wont just assume a misc guild will suck

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliteBrah View Post
    You think that a misc guild wouldnt be any good?
    Back during vanilla i had experience with molton core, blackwing lair, & Temple of Ahn'Qiraj before i finally quit.
    Top guild in progression and i was top dps in raids as a dagger rogue. I might misc casually but i know my **** and am good at whatever i do. I wont just assume a misc guild will suck
    Misc guilds are never good, ever. You could assume it would suck, because they always do.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

My Shaman on Nostalrius in full T2 hanging out in Winterspring. such a chill zone to hunt black lotus in.

The Frostwolf Howler is probably my favourite mount in Vanilla

Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    My Shaman on Nostalrius in full T2 hanging out in Winterspring. such a chill zone to hunt black lotus in.

The Frostwolf Howler is probably my favourite mount in Vanilla

'mirin all those totems. How I miss them.
    "If you don't believe in yourself then why is anyone else going to?"

Originally Posted by Meralus View Post
    'mirin all those totems. How I miss them.
    yeap, 1 of the reasons I prefer horde

Shaman totems + chain heals make your raid so more aesthetically pleasing to look at
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does anyone remember what that guy sold his high level character for some years back? Wasn't it like ten thousand dollars or something like that?

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Does anyone remember what that guy sold his high level character for some years back? Wasn't it like ten thousand dollars or something like that?
    I know that in TBC a rogue with dual Warglaives sold for a few thousand
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Misc guilds are never good, ever. You could assume it would suck, because they always do.
    agreed

best thing to do is join the guild that suits you, then get all the misc guys in a discord server if you want to do stuff together.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Zeuzo from Method

https://www.engadget.com/2007/09/17/...nearly-10-000/
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by Kadoobiedo View Post
    So you're saying I should play vanilla because I could spend months trying to get one piece of gear, just for someone else to snag it when it finally does drop. Sounds fun.
    Save your DKP for that one item you want.

All I am saying is that it's an achievement and it's rewarding to have certain items that others will not.