Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Same with me. I was more into pvp, got rank 13.

Raids I cleared were MC, ZG. First boss downed in BWL, and some in AQ20/40 I forgot. None in naxx. Pve wasn't my speciality, but rest assured my premade would wreck your premade in WSG.
    That's dope. I've wanted HWL gear ever since then. I tried to push for 2400 in WoD but I was really discouraged by the state of warriors. Didn't get very far.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    That's dope. I've wanted HWL gear ever since then. I tried to push for 2400 in WoD but I was really discouraged by the state of warriors. Didn't get very far.
    Only people who can get hwl are kids in school, or people without jobs. 10-12 hr days minimum of pvp. No thx jeff
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only people who can get hwl are kids in school, or people without jobs. 10-12 hr days minimum of pvp. No thx jeff

I actually like the fact that rank 11-14 is extremely hard to get and time consuming. I don't care if it's not about skill, it is very RPG feeling in the fact that, the people who put in the most time and effort spilling the most enemy blood are the ones who get the best rewards.

as somebody who will NEVER have a chance of getting those ranks and items because;

1. I do not have time to do it
    2. even if I did have time I still wouldn't do it because I mentally could not farm BG's that many hours for 3 months

I support the PvP system and think it is great, and having the items is a big reward and a status symbol.

in Classic WoW the game is less about YOU and more about your guild. even if you are not the person to get rank 14, or a Legendary item it still feels awesome when your guild mates get them because it will make your guild stronger.

I remember Sodapoppin early on after Classic was announced talking about how Blizzard should change the PvP system, because of whatever reasons. but we all know he only wants it changed because he knows he will never be able to attain that rank, as it will be terrible stream content steamrolling BG's 14 hours a day for 3 months.

It will be nice to see that there is some things in classic that can't just get handed to you by your fans
    Last edited by Purfected; 11-06-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    See you in classic brah

I will be there taking candles in the fargodeep mine for Marshall Dugan.
    Stern Crew

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got in argument on classic WoW reddit with some people regarding twinking in classic WoW

fact of the matter is you either have;

The mentality of somebody who wants to make their character stronger and competitive
    Or the mentality to be lazy loser and whine that things need to be changed.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    got in argument on classic WoW reddit with some people regarding twinking in classic WoW

fact of the matter is you either have;

The mentality of somebody who wants to make their character stronger and competitive
    Or the mentality to be lazy loser and whine that things need to be changed.
    I never got into twinking but I liked selling my low level greens to them.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    I never got into twinking but I liked selling my low level greens to them.

that's okay if you didn't get in to twinking, it's just a different meta game that some people like

I find that the people who say things like "people only made twinks to 1 shot noobs" is pretty asinine. especially because they weren't even involved in the twink community and make a statement like that.

fact is, the twinks who only hunted for lowbie noobs in BG's and ignored the objective to win were considered trash tier and a laughing stock and would not be invited to any twink guilds.

the twink community was really great to be honest, your twink guild members would all help each other to run dungeons to get gear etc.

it was really fun to make a name for yourself as a twink and get called out on the battlegroup forums lol
    Last edited by Purfected; 11-07-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been lol'ing hard at Asmongold's classic vids. I'm so hype.

ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

I actually like the fact that rank 11-14 is extremely hard to get and time consuming. I don't care if it's not about skill, it is very RPG feeling in the fact that, the people who put in the most time and effort spilling the most enemy blood are the ones who get the best rewards.

as somebody who will NEVER have a chance of getting those ranks and items because;

1. I do not have time to do it
    2. even if I did have time I still wouldn't do it because I mentally could not farm BG's that many hours for 3 months

I support the PvP system and think it is great, and having the items is a big reward and a status symbol.

in Classic WoW the game is less about YOU and more about your guild. even if you are not the person to get rank 14, or a Legendary item it still feels awesome when your guild mates get them because it will make your guild stronger.

I remember Sodapoppin early on after Classic was announced talking about how Blizzard should change the PvP system, because of whatever reasons. but we all know he only wants it changed because he knows he will never be able to attain that rank, as it will be terrible stream content steamrolling BG's 14 hours a day for 3 months.

It will be nice to see that there is some things in classic that can't just get handed to you by your fans
    Yeah takes ridiculous time, but people were telling me 2400 in the modern game is very attainable. But I pugged so much and my teams would usually fall apart after the first loss. I also got discouraged by the amount of cheating that I heard was happening at high elo. I should have tried during MoP when warriors were beasts and oQueue was still around.

I also remember that comment from Sodapoppin. I think his argument was that the vanilla system was too easily manipulated by the powerful guilds.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that's okay if you didn't get in to twinking, it's just a different meta game that some people like

I find that the people who say things like "people only made twinks to 1 shot noobs" is pretty asinine. especially because they weren't even involved in the twink community and make a statement like that.

fact is, the twinks who only hunted for lowbie noobs in BG's and ignored the objective to win were considered trash tier and a laughing stock and would not be invited to any twink guilds.

the twink community was really great to be honest, your twink guild members would all help each other to run dungeons to get gear etc.

it was really fun to make a name for yourself as a twink and get called out on the battlegroup forums lol
    I think twinking at 19 was a joke. You have none of your cool abilities. Just boring as fuk and you actually do 1-shot people whether they're geared or not.

I was the worst person ever leveling alts and didn't get any of them to 60 until after BC was announced so I'd stop off at lvl 29/39/etc and BG for months at a time. Had the most fun on my Pally at lvl 39 I think. Would find the best geared DPS and just pocket heal - WSG was insta-win every time. Good times. I'll probably do the same in Classic.

Yeah takes ridiculous time, but people were telling me 2400 in the modern game is very attainable. But I pugged so much and my teams would usually fall apart after the first loss. I also got discouraged by the amount of cheating that I heard was happening at high elo. I should have tried during MoP when warriors were beasts and oQueue was still around.

I also remember that comment from Sodapoppin. I think his argument was that the vanilla system was too easily manipulated by the powerful guilds.
    It was easily manipulated IIRC. Account sharing was rampant the same as it is now for carries in PvE & PvP. Early on rank 14 was huge, but later 9 times out of 10 the rank 14 on your server was a transfer from another realm that was powered up by a guild running BG's and account sharing/botting.

I mean I don't care if it's in there. I don't have time to grind it and frankly I don't have the stamina to game like that anymore. If you're legit you are on the computer 15 hours a day (with a couple 24-36 hour sessions sprinkled in every week) doing the same thing over and over just steamrolling PUG's in your pvp group. You're doing that for MONTHS. It's going to be hard enough taking 2 weeks off work at release (lul I'm doing that **** and no-lifing the entire time). I know by the end of that 2 weeks I'll be ready for a more relaxed schedule. Also trying to figure out how I'm going to work raiding into the mix. I was a teenager with no responsibilities when I played Vanilla. I remember the raid times would be scheduled to end around midnight but until the instance is on farm no fukkin' way you're done at midnight. Routinely went an hour-3 hours over. I gotta be up at dawn for work D: I'll figure it out somehow.

I honestly don't think Blizzard will keep it in just because of the backdoor encouragement of extremely unhealthy gaming habits.
    *Cam Newton Crew*
    *Kuechly gives the best hugs Crew*
    *Nationals gonna make it Crew*

*AOC Future President Crew*
    *Trump Is Literally Retarded Crew*
    *Liberal Crew*
    *Dunking On Cuckservatives Daily Crew*

Originally Posted by cor030 View Post

It was easily manipulated IIRC. Account sharing was rampant the same as it is now for carries in PvE & PvP. Early on rank 14 was huge, but later 9 times out of 10 the rank 14 on your server was a transfer from another realm that was powered up by a guild running BG's and account sharing/botting.

I mean I don't care if it's in there. I don't have time to grind it and frankly I don't have the stamina to game like that anymore. If you're legit you are on the computer 15 hours a day (with a couple 24-36 hour sessions sprinkled in every week) doing the same thing over and over just steamrolling PUG's in your pvp group. You're doing that for MONTHS. It's going to be hard enough taking 2 weeks off work at release (lul I'm doing that **** and no-lifing the entire time). I know by the end of that 2 weeks I'll be ready for a more relaxed schedule. Also trying to figure out how I'm going to work raiding into the mix. I was a teenager with no responsibilities when I played Vanilla. I remember the raid times would be scheduled to end around midnight but until the instance is on farm no fukkin' way you're done at midnight. Routinely went an hour-3 hours over. I gotta be up at dawn for work D: I'll figure it out somehow.

I honestly don't think Blizzard will keep it in just because of the backdoor encouragement of extremely unhealthy gaming habits.
    lmao tempted to no-life it myself.

And from the stories I hear, yeah sounds like some realms had straight up monopolies on Rank 14. Some other streamer mentioned how a certain guild would run premades, and when you queued into them you basically gave up because it was pointless to try. Would be unfortunate if that happens, but could be a case for slight changes, maybe on future servers.

That's one thing I haven't seen any official news on...will they simply leave the realms after Naxx is done, or will the reset or make new ones? The new ones could be opportunity to try changes.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Premades were either formed by the same 10-20 people who were known pvpers to both factions. Usually a faction side had 1-2 of these groups. These groups had guys that were going for rank 12-14. They switched out people in and out depending on schedules, but for the most part they were the same pvpers. Opposite factions would let them win, or if it was a premade go head to head. Multiple occasions where WSG would last 1.5 hours.

The other pvp premades were made up of PvE guilds who had top tier pve armor that was viable for pvp (some guys had pvp gear). These groups were hard too because their healers and tanks would be beast with the best pve gear. These groups were not going for rank 12-14, instead they just grouped with the guild for fun.

Regarding vanilla server size, I hope if possible that they made servers a bit larger population than the real classic servers, I think that would be an alright non-vanilla thing to do.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KhumatMibra View Post
    lmao alex is such a man child
    lol alex stupid **** lmao, misc doesn't like him and seems r/wowservers dont like him either lmao
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao tempted to no-life it myself.

And from the stories I hear, yeah sounds like some realms had straight up monopolies on Rank 14. Some other streamer mentioned how a certain guild would run premades, and when you queued into them you basically gave up because it was pointless to try. Would be unfortunate if that happens, but could be a case for slight changes, maybe on future servers.

That's one thing I haven't seen any official news on...will they simply leave the realms after Naxx is done, or will the reset or make new ones? The new ones could be opportunity to try changes.
    Yeah these premades were designed for the fastest 3-0/WSG or 5-0 AB every time. Unless you were apart of a premade it was pointless. And again it was fine early on.. there was usually a rolling premade going 24/7 substituting people out as people logged off. If you were geared and decent you got into the group. I want to say I got to rank 10 or 11? I don't remember exactly, but I do remember that was literally playing from waking up to when I either went to sleep or had to raid.. and I got burnt out doing that fast, and that was when I was like 15 and no-lifed the fuk out of WoW.

And regarding the bolded part: I've wondered that myself. I think if Classic is super successful I think they'll at least create new legacy realms for the popular expansions in a timeframe that follows their original release schedule. Maybe they'll create new servers as time goes on? Idk. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they have teams working on those as we speak. It's pretty clear the game in its' current state is dying. I think they'll milk the nostalgia train until WoW2 (if that ever happens).
    *Cam Newton Crew*

*Liberal Crew*

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a former rank 13 priest, it was 100% not worth it. But it's also one of my proudest achievements. I still don't like that ranking isn't going to be in for some time. It sounds like it's just an itemization issue, and Blizz is too lazy to tweak the pvp gear to its old stats.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

Yeah these premades were designed for the fastest 3-0/WSG or 5-0 AB every time. Unless you were apart of a premade it was pointless. And again it was fine early on.. there was usually a rolling premade going 24/7 substituting people out as people logged off. If you were geared and decent you got into the group. I want to say I got to rank 10 or 11? I don't remember exactly, but I do remember that was literally playing from waking up to when I either went to sleep or had to raid.. and I got burnt out doing that fast, and that was when I was like 15 and no-lifed the fuk out of WoW.

And regarding the bolded part: I've wondered that myself. I think if Classic is super successful I think they'll at least create new legacy realms for the popular expansions in a timeframe that follows their original release schedule. Maybe they'll create new servers as time goes on? Idk. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they have teams working on those as we speak. It's pretty clear the game in its' current state is dying. I think they'll milk the nostalgia train until WoW2 (if that ever happens).
    Would be funny for us older guys if we're getting rekt by a bunch of 15 year olds because they have the free time to PVP.

I saw some of Esfand's classic dev panel Q&A. People were asking about the potential for TBC and other xpac classic servers. Think it's WAY too early to even bring em up, but I hope they can streamline the classic servers and maybe even do patch progression + balancing.

And the holy grail would be a WoW 2 based on the fundamental MMO aspects of Vanilla - just with better graphics, balancing, and raid mechanics.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Saw this on reddit. Just LMAO @ anyone who supports this.

Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post

what is happening here?
    Stern Crew

what is happening here?
    Sharding was something introduced late in WoW (want to say maybe MoP or Legion). It basically makes world zones "instanced" and split up. So if you're in a congested area full of players it auto-ports you to one of the instanced versions of the area where you're alone or with your group. It's something virtually no one wants but Blizzard put it in the classic realms.

The hope is that everyone speaking against sharding in the demo will make them reconsider. Though from their standpoint I do get it - classic release is going to overload their servers HARD and early questing will be impossible as all the mobs will be killed instantly.

It's just the fans are pretty clear about what changes they want. Fukking NO CHANGES AT ALL except graphics, and even then a lot of people don't want updated graphics.
    *Cam Newton Crew*

*Liberal Crew*

Sharding was something introduced late in WoW (want to say maybe MoP or Legion). It basically makes world zones "instanced" and split up. So if you're in a congested area full of players it auto-ports you to one of the instanced versions of the area where you're alone or with your group. It's something virtually no one wants but Blizzard put it in the classic realms.

The hope is that everyone speaking against sharding in the demo will make them reconsider. Though from their standpoint I do get it - classic release is going to overload their servers HARD and early questing will be impossible as all the mobs will be killed instantly.

It's just the fans are pretty clear about what changes they want. Fukking NO CHANGES AT ALL except graphics, and even then a lot of people don't want updated graphics.
    ahhh I thought it was something like that. I knew they had something where they crossed realms together to even out the presence in specific zones but that was during a time I was not really playing.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post

lmao
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

what is happening here?
    cor0brah was spot on. Just to add a little clarity for the vid, whenever someone joins another group that person gets added to the group's shard. So in this vid, tauren druid joins shard of random person and that shard is holding a million people. We don't want sharding because people can miss out on epic moments such as these if they happen to get the chit shard. Garbage system that doesn't belong in any mmorpg let alone classic.

WoW comes out and take x amount of days vacation at work (I'll take 2-3)..

Reason:Going back home to Azeroth.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WoW comes out and take x amount of days vacation at work (I'll take 2-3)..

Reason:Going back home to Azeroth.
    das it manee
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

getting some WoW players from my work hyped for Classic

they like PvP and play with warmode on in BfA so im telling them all about the world PVP that goes on in vanilla, they played during vanilla so they are starting to remember what it is all about
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

This AV dilemma has got me thinking why would anyone want the quick 3-5 minute rush zerg AV? AV is a unique zone that adds pve quests, objectives, professions into the mix with stable world pvp (you can consider AV a zone/world itself). The old AV allows each faction to come together regardless of guild and cooperate with each other. Most importantly I think old AV offers longevity to classic.

This AV dilemma has got me thinking why would anyone want the quick 3-5 minute rush zerg AV? AV is a unique zone that adds pve quests, objectives, professions into the mix with stable world pvp (you can consider AV a zone/world itself). The old AV allows each faction to come together regardless of guild and cooperate with each other. Most importantly I think old AV offers longevity to classic.
    I definitely wouldn't want every AV to be a day long but it leaves a major impression on you for sure. And feels like an actual hard fought war and not something you JUST do for rewards, though honor is part of it.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

I definitely wouldn't want every AV to be a day long but it leaves a major impression on you for sure. And feels like an actual hard fought war and not something you JUST do for rewards, though honor is part of it.
    Agreed. I guess it can be like the MC/BWL of PvP. It takes time and effort to get exalted with the faction allowing you to get unique rewards others might not have, for example raiders who PvE more might not be able to get these rewards for a while, and vice versa for PvPers who don't PvE won't get gear from MC/BWL. I see AV as reasonable/achievable progression of PvP content without doing the extremely time sensitive HWL grind.

The new AV is a design flaw which came about through the constant tweaking of the zone. My bet is they bring in the old AV.

Agreed. I guess it can be like the MC/BWL of PvP. It takes time and effort to get exalted with the faction allowing you to get unique rewards others might not have, for example raiders who PvE more might not be able to get these rewards for a while, and vice versa for PvPers who don't PvE won't get gear from MC/BWL. I see AV as reasonable/achievable progression of PvP content without doing the extremely time sensitive HWL grind.

The new AV is a design flaw which came about through the constant tweaking of the zone. My bet is they bring in the old AV.
    I barely played vanilla AV, but I figured it was also because the NPC's have been trivialized. In MoP at least, I remember playing at lower levels made for much longer AV's because the guards did more than tickle damage. I think that's also the case anytime a new xpac is released and cap increases - the guards are tougher.

Speaking of old AV, people are saying some honor weapons like Unstoppable Force will make certain other late-game content obsolete, since those honor weapons came out in mid-vanilla. We'll just have to see. Most people didn't make a big deal about it on private servers.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

I barely played vanilla AV, but I figured it was also because the NPC's have been trivialized. In MoP at least, I remember playing at lower levels made for much longer AV's because the guards did more than tickle damage. I think that's also the case anytime a new xpac is released and cap increases - the guards are tougher.

Speaking of old AV, people are saying some honor weapons like Unstoppable Force will make certain other late-game content obsolete, since those honor weapons came out in mid-vanilla. We'll just have to see. Most people didn't make a big deal about it on private servers.
    I think it was because NPC were difficult, and because players were complaining of the turtling and long multiple day games. So they began balancing it and eventually made it that it was better to just rush the opposite side in a zerg. Alliance always has/had the upper hand in AV and would win 75% games. I think they just had a hard time balancing AV.

Unstoppable force and the immovable object come to mind, as well as the epic mount. Not sure if the epic mount costed less gold than the normal class specific epic mount, but that was a reward people wanted as well other than the weapons.

Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast