grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

AREZ God of The Gym Pre-Workout (Sets on The Beach)

OK, this is a short users review. I’m not going to go through ingredients and portions and scientific stuff. There is an image below of the label, so you can research anything you want on your own. This is simply an opinion after a couple weeks of use.

FORWARD
    I work out in the early AM. I’m usually up around 3:30, take a preworkout with some BCAAs, read my emails and check the forum (use the toilet), and am in my basement gym around 4:00 for my full body workout. The workout is about an hour long, 3 days a week.

OPINIONS ON PRE-WORKOUTS IN GENERAL
    I like them. Some people don’t use them, Many people like to poo-poo pre-workouts proudly claiming they only need a cup of black coffee (ironically, caffeine is the main ingredient in both…so…). Ultimately, even though I’m a morning person, a good pre-workout gets the cobwebs out of my head, the creak out of my joints, and helps me get a better workout session…so to me, using them is a no brainer.

PRE-WORKOUT HISTORY
    I’ve used a number of pre-workouts over the years (I’m not going to name them all). Some I like better than others. Some are a little more than a caffeine jolt, and some are filled with a laundry list of ingredients that are SUPPOSED to do something, that do or don’t to an extent (for me anyway). MY “favorite” (old faithful) pre-workout is Nutricost. It’s very basic, has all the ingredients commonly associated with a pre-workout, has all the correct recommended doses, and it’s cheap. I DON’T use that brand because it does anything mind blowing, but simply because it covers the bases and does what it needs to do at the base level.

WHY AREZ?
    As many know…the body tends to adjust to any pre-workout you use, and it becomes less effective. Despite settling on Nutricost, like all pre-workouts it began to lose it’s effectiveness with time. The problem in choosing something new, was the simple fact that Nutricost pretty much included EVERYTHING recommended for a pre-workout. So, as I looked around for something new, I found a ton of pre-workouts that simply included the same ingredients, most with insufficient doses, but with a few odd things added. Then I came across AREZ on a video by an entertaining guy called the “stim junkie”. I took a look at the ingredients and saw a laundry list of crap I had never tried before. It was just what I was looking for, something completely different.

MY PROCEDURE
    As a normal guy who can handle about 300 grams of caffeine at a pop without getting jittery, I decided to only take ¾ of a scoop of this, simply because it has many other stims in it, and I didn’t want to get sick. I’ve found I haven’t had to increase the dose, and probably won’t ever have to…so bonus, I’ll be getting more servings for my buck! I’m taking it with BCAAs about a half hour before my workout, but find it’s in my system in about 15 minutes. If I wasn’t waiting to hit the toilet first (not trying to be gross, just part of the morning ritual before working out, clean bowels), I’d be able to start working out that much sooner.

RESULTS AND OPINION
    Wow! That’s all you really need to know, but if you want more details…this pre-workout is pretty much superior to any I’ve used before.

WAKEUP: It wakes me up, makes me really psyched to start lifting aggressively, and does it with no jitters or weird feelings.

FOCUS: It makes my mind so clear and focused (euphoric in a good way) I can really pour everything into my workout.

ENERGY: The energy just lasts and lasts with no crash…in fact, even though I know my physical limits, this makes me wish my workouts were longer! After my workout, I eat breakfast, shower, and go to work (as a mailman, where I walk over 7 miles a day up and down hills and stairs carrying a satchel full of “weight”) and I don’t feel the effects of the long term energy wear off until about 11:00 AM! That’s a pretty long lasting bit of energy (about 6-7 hours).

PUMP: Well, I don’t get awesome pumps like when I was in my 20s anymore. But this is with or without any pre-workout that claims it’ll give you awesome pumps. I don’t notice any improvement in my pumps with this…but I also don't really give a crap.

FLAVOR: Sets on the Beach (Ha ha) is citrusy, so I like it (a nice change from all the fruit punch and blue raspberry). It’s pretty mellow, not overly sweet and goes down well IMHO.

CONCLUSION
    I’d certainly recommend this to anyone who likes using a pre-workout, especially if you’re looking to change things up. It’s a little more “expensive” than some, but I think a lot of people will be good with the ¾ dose, so that’s worth considering if you are budgeting or worried about such things.

DISCLAIMER
    I usually pride myself on researching everything…but I’ll be honest, there is stuff in this pre-workout I never herd of, and didn’t take the time to research. I was lazy and assumed if there was something in this that makes your hair fall out, balls shrivel up, and makes you want to run around on all fours it wouldn’t be on the market. I’m using ¾ dose 3 times a week and trusting it’s not going to kill me …If you have fears or doubts, I recommend you take the list below and read the data on each ingredient.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post

OK, this is a short users review. I’m not going to go through ingredients and portions and scientific stuff. There is an image below of the label, so you can research anything you want on your own. This is simply an opinion after a couple weeks of use.

FORWARD
    I work out in the early AM. I’m usually up around 3:30, take a preworkout with some BCAAs, read my emails and check the forum (use the toilet), and am in my basement gym around 4:00 for my full body workout. The workout is about an hour long, 3 days a week.

OPINIONS ON PRE-WORKOUTS IN GENERAL
    I like them. Some people don’t use them, Many people like to poo-poo pre-workouts proudly claiming they only need a cup of black coffee (ironically, caffeine is the main ingredient in both…so…). Ultimately, even though I’m a morning person, a good pre-workout gets the cobwebs out of my head, the creak out of my joints, and helps me get a better workout session…so to me, using them is a no brainer.

PRE-WORKOUT HISTORY
    I’ve used a number of pre-workouts over the years (I’m not going to name them all). Some I like better than others. Some are a little more than a caffeine jolt, and some are filled with a laundry list of ingredients that are SUPPOSED to do something, that do or don’t to an extent (for me anyway). MY “favorite” (old faithful) pre-workout is Nutricost. It’s very basic, has all the ingredients commonly associated with a pre-workout, has all the correct recommended doses, and it’s cheap. I DON’T use that brand because it does anything mind blowing, but simply because it covers the bases and does what it needs to do at the base level.

WHY AREZ?
    As many know…the body tends to adjust to any pre-workout you use, and it becomes less effective. Despite settling on Nutricost, like all pre-workouts it began to lose it’s effectiveness with time. The problem in choosing something new, was the simple fact that Nutricost pretty much included EVERYTHING recommended for a pre-workout. So, as I looked around for something new, I found a ton of pre-workouts that simply included the same ingredients, most with insufficient doses, but with a few odd things added. Then I came across AREZ on a video by an entertaining guy called the “stim junkie”. I took a look at the ingredients and saw a laundry list of crap I had never tried before. It was just what I was looking for, something completely different.

MY PROCEDURE
    As a normal guy who can handle about 300 grams of caffeine at a pop without getting jittery, I decided to only take ¾ of a scoop of this, simply because it has many other stims in it, and I didn’t want to get sick. I’ve found I haven’t had to increase the dose, and probably won’t ever have to…so bonus, I’ll be getting more servings for my buck! I’m taking it with BCAAs about a half hour before my workout, but find it’s in my system in about 15 minutes. If I wasn’t waiting to hit the toilet first (not trying to be gross, just part of the morning ritual before working out, clean bowels), I’d be able to start working out that much sooner.

RESULTS AND OPINION
    Wow! That’s all you really need to know, but if you want more details…this pre-workout is pretty much superior to any I’ve used before.

WAKEUP: It wakes me up, makes me really psyched to start lifting aggressively, and does it with no jitters or weird feelings.

FOCUS: It makes my mind so clear and focused (euphoric in a good way) I can really pour everything into my workout.

ENERGY: The energy just lasts and lasts with no crash…in fact, even though I know my physical limits, this makes me wish my workouts were longer! After my workout, I eat breakfast, shower, and go to work (as a mailman, where I walk over 7 miles a day up and down hills and stairs carrying a satchel full of “weight”) and I don’t feel the effects of the long term energy wear off until about 11:00 AM! That’s a pretty long lasting bit of energy (about 6-7 hours).

PUMP: Well, I don’t get awesome pumps like when I was in my 20s anymore. But this is with or without any pre-workout that claims it’ll give you awesome pumps. I don’t notice any improvement in my pumps with this…but I also don't really give a crap.

FLAVOR: Sets on the Beach (Ha ha) is citrusy, so I like it (a nice change from all the fruit punch and blue raspberry). It’s pretty mellow, not overly sweet and goes down well IMHO.

CONCLUSION
    I’d certainly recommend this to anyone who likes using a pre-workout, especially if you’re looking to change things up. It’s a little more “expensive” than some, but I think a lot of people will be good with the ¾ dose, so that’s worth considering if you are budgeting or worried about such things.

DISCLAIMER
    I usually pride myself on researching everything…but I’ll be honest, there is stuff in this pre-workout I never herd of, and didn’t take the time to research. I was lazy and assumed if there was something in this that makes your hair fall out, balls shrivel up, and makes you want to run around on all fours it wouldn’t be on the market. I’m using ¾ dose 3 times a week and trusting it’s not going to kill me …If you have fears or doubts, I recommend you take the list below and read the data on each ingredient.

Good review and this is the version that replaced the Arez White Label with DMHA, Eria, which from
    my understanding from the feedback that I've read and videos that I've watched hit's even harder
    than the version you reviewed. Good to see that 3/4 of a scoop works and as you mentioned no
    need to up the dose if 3/4 is doing the job so you get more servings.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, I feel I have to add a supplemental (HA! Punny!) note to my review.

I totally stand by what I said about the quality of the pre-workout. Perhaps the best I’ve tried.

...but, at the end of the tub, I only had 22 servings (it’s listed as 25 on the container). The first 6 of those were only 3/4 scoop servings, so if my math is right, the tub only contained 20 and 1/2 level scoop servings.

If I didn’t keep a log, I probably wouldn’t have even noticed.

Anyway, before this update, I eMailed Ntel Nutra (the makers) to inform them, and ask if this was a fluke or if they had a batch with quality control problems, or if the Amazon distributor might be doing some re-measuring/re-packaging.

Well, 4 full days later and absolutely no response, not even a form letter.

I really want to pick up another tub, but kinda feel like I got “ripped off”. If it was a fluke, no big deal...but I certainly don’t want to get short changed again.

If anyone else had the same problem...or the opposite, if theirs had the full amount of servings and mine was just a fluke, please post. It’s a shame if such a great pre-workout is marred by shortchanging customers (hopefully unintentionally), combined with poor (or extremely slow) customer service.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Well, I feel I have to add a supplemental (HA! Punny!) note to my review.

I totally stand by what I said about the quality of the pre-workout. Perhaps the best I’ve tried.

...but, at the end of the tub, I only had 22 servings (it’s listed as 25 on the container). The first 6 of those were only 3/4 scoop servings, so if my math is right, the tub only contained 20 and 1/2 level scoop servings.

If I didn’t keep a log, I probably wouldn’t have even noticed.

Anyway, before this update, I eMailed Ntel Nutra (the makers) to inform them, and ask if this was a fluke or if they had a batch with quality control problems, or if the Amazon distributor might be doing some re-measuring/re-packaging.

Well, 4 full days later and absolutely no response, not even a form letter.

I really want to pick up another tub, but kinda feel like I got “ripped off”. If it was a fluke, no big deal...but I certainly don’t want to get short changed again.

If anyone else had the same problem...or the opposite, if theirs had the full amount of servings and mine was just a fluke, please post. It’s a shame if such a great pre-workout is marred by shortchanging customers (hopefully unintentionally), combined with poor (or extremely slow) customer service.
    In the past week this pre has been on sale where you buy one and get the 2nd at
    50% off so maybe they have had issues with the servings being short so maybe that
    could be the reason for the sale.