thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Controlled Labs: Green Might Log

I'm really excited to kick this log off. I've tried many/most of the creatines on the market, so now I'm sharing my thoughts on Green Might.

40 servings
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Jucy Watermelon

I've always been a huge supporter of good old fashioned creatine mono. Nothing seems to get me as big and strong so fast. It's no secret that creatine mono can also bring with it a heck of a bloating. I'll keep an eye on that as well.

To start things off, I'll comment on the taste since I've actually already had a couple servings over the last couple days. I just couldn't wait to bust it open.

The taste is good. Not too bitter (just a little) I've just been mixing it with a few ounces of water. Swishing it around in the glass mixes it fine. The color is a reddish brown color. I was kinda expecting green, but I really don't care what it looks like as long as it get me closer to my goals, which I'll talk more about later.

I'm leaving for a week's vacation in colorado tomorrow morning. I probably won't be doing much training or logging for a week. I'll hit it hard when I get back. I just wanted to get this one up and running.

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alright I'm back from Colorado and I'm feeling motivated to get back to work. I actually didn't rest much on my trip. I kept the Green Might going and tried to keep up the intensity. It wasn't hard with daily mountain hikes. My legs feel stronger than they have in a while. I also did as much strength training as I could in the house. pushups and situps mostly. I'm surprised I feel like I didn't lose any strength in the last week or so but that's probably the creatine doing it's job already.

I just got back from a good chest session. I started with 22 minutes of cardio. I'm going to really try to up my intensity in the gym. I'll be looking for the creatine to help with the endurance and recovery aspect of that.

I don't expect to lose weight during this log but I'd like to trade in some of my vacation junk meals for some lean muscle.

Yesterday I did arms. Another quality workout with strong intensity with Green Might.

I like the fullness of my chest and shoulders since starting green might.

After work today I'm going to sneak up to the gym and try to get a little extra work in. I plan to do 20 minutes of cardio and then some odds and ends just to keep the blood flowing. Maybe forearms and some extra leg work.

Another great day with Green Might. After work I went to the gym and couldn't tire myself out. It wasn't even a scheduled training day for me. I was just bored so I stopped in and did a bunch of random motions that I do usually do. My left shoulder is killing me so I couldn't do anything overhead, but I did a lot of good stuff and decent cardio. Not bad for an off day. The best part about creatine monohydrate is I'm not too worried about this training day on a scheduled off day because I'm expecting the creatine to help with recovery so I'm ready to get back at it tomorrow. Right now I'm only training 4 days a week anyway so I'm not at a risk of burning out.

Last night I did mainly an upper back session and some cardio.

I'm really starting to notice a bulky upper body from the green mag. My shoulders and chest look much thicker than they did last month already. Now I just have to focus on getting them a little more defined. STrength is good. Legs feel great. With the added cardo and leg work, I think my legs look as good as they've ever looked. I've always been a powerlifter so I'm not used to seeing definition as much as mass.

Today I've been out in the back yard all day chopping and digging up tree stumps all morning. I swung the axe about five times before realized what I was in for. It's a crazy workout. I've stopped a few times for a short rest and a drink. I should have invested in some good aminos before this day.

I have a block party to go to in a bit so I'll either hit the gym before or after that. Depends on if I have a few drinks. I'll probably have a few drinks.

I did a crazy pushup/pullup workout yesterday. I started talking to a guy on the treadmill and he invited me to join him for his chest/lat workout. I said sure... And then I suffered. It was actually a great workout other than sore wrists and a horrible grip due to all the shoveling and digging I did yesterday. I have blisters like I've never seen. But I toughed it out and finished the pull ups. It wasn't pretty but I did it. Chest and lats feel great today. Just a little sore. Not as bad as I thought. I like a little soreness to remind me that I worked hard. The creatine must be helping with soreness too.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thekaratekid View Post
    I did a crazy pushup/pullup workout yesterday. I started talking to a guy on the treadmill and he invited me to join him for his chest/lat workout. I said sure... And then I suffered. It was actually a great workout other than sore wrists and a horrible grip due to all the shoveling and digging I did yesterday. I have blisters like I've never seen. But I toughed it out and finished the pull ups. It wasn't pretty but I did it. Chest and lats feel great today. Just a little sore. Not as bad as I thought. I like a little soreness to remind me that I worked hard. The creatine must be helping with soreness too.
    Just wait till tomorrow lol!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Just wait till tomorrow lol!!
    Love/hate those doms. Or are you referring to my blisters? Not looking forward to either!

I was stump busting out in the yard/field all evening again tonight. I went to the gym, did my cardio, and then decided to come home and get my workout from choping up wood tonight. I love the way my hands and forearms feel after about an hour of playing with the heavy ax and hatchet.

My last couple sessions have been kinda blah. Not because I'm not motivated and feeling great. But because my hands are shredded. I don't think I've ever had blisters this bad. I did a quick arms session but it's hard to do curls when you can wrap your hands around the bar. Today I just did a good abs workout. I'm guessing I'll feel better tomorrow so I can get a shoulder workout in.

Went back to arms today. Really good session. Worked to exhaustion. At the end I did calf raises and six sets of db shrugs. I love the extra energy I'm feeling after a good session. Creatine doing it's job.

I did a light shoulder workout today. Heavy cardio but light lifting. Not sure why I decided to go light on the weights. I just haven't had a light day in a while. The creatine has allowed me to push myself the last couple weeks and I haven't taken many rest days, so I thought I better just take a day and go through the motions.

I'm sadly almost done with my tub of creatine. It's definitely a product I'd use again and again. The same watermelon taste is getting a little old, but it's not bad at all. Just like any other product that you take every day for a few weeks, you usually get tired of it. I'm happy I chose watermelon for the summer months. I forget what other flavor it comes in but It would be a good idea to get two tubs one of each flavor and bounce back and forth just to keep it fresh.

My gym was so dang hot today. Yesterday too. The AC must not be working. I loved it. I did my cardio and was dripping. It felt so much better than usual. Miserable, but great!

Lats yesterday, Chest today.

Tomorrow will probably be my last day of creatine. Maybe two more. I'm sad to see the bottom.

Heading to the gym now for my last workout of the log. I'm hoping the benefits linger for another weak or so while I giving my body a break from creatine. I very well might start up another tub of this stuff. I noticed some quality gains in energy and enurance. Not much mass gain but I'm really not training for mass. If anything I'm trying lose weight but I pretty much maintained during this log. Strength is good. Cardio was much better this month than previously. A little bit of gut water wait, but I very much like the shoulders and chest development.