Page 127 of 160 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 4784
    z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Trump just said to his Michigan rally "These people are sick!" and turns around to the audience to let the phrase sink in for a while.
    Ahh, that's what I love about Trump the most - his ability to really bring Americans together.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Just as I suspected. You don’t know anything about it but have it all figured out.

Perfect, let’s reschedule.
    tell me this isn't an accurate summary of the two options: "either this guy is the real deal and is leaking secret government information or he's a nostradumass kind of conman who makes numerous and nebulous predictions that can be loosely interpreted, but only after the fact, thereby giving the appearance of accuracy."

is there a third option?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They are starting to incorporate Q stuff into the public realm, slowly waking people up for the eventual acknowledgement. (Trump and Hannity both using Q phrases)..

Trump just said to his Michigan rally "These people are sick!" and turns around to the audience to let the phrase sink in for a while.

The day will come when Trump says verbatim: "My Q team has been ______" and these CTR shills here will be desperately trying to change the topic....nervously saying "so yeah this whole Q stuff sure is LARPy, isn't it guise? guys? right? How about that Huffpo article!"

IB"Q onlY GoT lUkcY foR thE 5o0tH tiMe"

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Wnk8dLI.gif[img]

People at risk for Q fever infection

Certain professions are at increased risk for exposure, including veterinarians, meat processing plant workers, dairy workers, livestock farmers, and researchers at facilities housing sheep and goats. People working in these areas may need to take extra precautions (see MMWR R&R: Occupational Exposure and Prevention).
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000) CanUbAnKai is just really nice. (+1000)
    Statistically speaking you have a better chance of winning the lottery than Q saying who (t)he(y) is/are to be false. Proofs are important and there are many, but its not about predictions. Its about learning to see the truth that has been kept hidden from you so you can discover it for yourself and learn to look past the deception that has been pulled over your eyes.

This doesnt just pertain to politics. This is about self-reliance and spiritual perfection.
    Light vs Dark / Truth vs Deception. Where are you?

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    positing what was said doesnt make your statement true. if you arent smart enough to know what they are talking about, probably should post about it.
    This is like watching religious people argue about how to interpret religious texts. Q deliberately posts vague contents and allows the monkeys on a typewriter to create the truth until someone builds a story which can fit close enough. Interesting to see that if someone interprets it wrong after the people have decided the meaning then they’re also shunned from the collective.

10/10 social experiment.

=======

Did n0rds really just say it’s possible Obummah and co have been arrested and are out on bail? Pretty sure they don’t normally bail people for high treason who are going to get life in gitmo (until firing squad), or did they maybe threaten their families that they need to play along which would be a perfectly fine legal precedent for the great coming.
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at the shillforce out doing their job.

Q never said bail, thats just my own thoughts... Remember back when everyone was wearing those medical foot boots? And how McChitStain put his on the wrong foot for a while? And we speculated it was to hide ankle bracelets? I remember how bizarre those were.... Who knows if they let them out on "bail", and bail here isn't money (since the deep state controls a chitton of it, or at least did, until Trump put out that confiscation EO for Human traffickers...), but most likely lenience on their treason punishment. We are literally watching "the plan" unfold, and are told to enjoy the show, and that there are actors... Its just my own guess that just maybe they've already been tried by military tribunal, and are let back into the public to play their part....

There is far too much to waste my time on, on shills and morons who have no clue what they are talking about aside from the orders they got from their TV to spew...

If Q could have been debunked by now, he would have been. And they tried, my god did they try.... and fail miserably. Remember Microchip? Now THERE is a LARP...

CanUbAnKai , theres no point in trying to explain anything to the shills, don't waste your time. Just sit back and enjoy the show, as it has already started.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Q never said bail, thats just my own thoughts... Remember back when everyone was wearing those medical foot boots? And how McChitStain put his on the wrong foot for a while? And we speculated it was to hide ankle bracelets? I remember how bizarre those were.... Who knows if they let them out on "bail", and bail here isn't money (since the deep state controls a chitton of it, or at least did, until Trump put out that confiscation EO for Human traffickers...), but most likely lenience on their treason punishment. We are literally watching "the plan" unfold, and are told to enjoy the show, and that there are actors... Its just my own guess that just maybe they've already been tried by military tribunal, and are let back into the public to play their part....

There is far too much to waste my time on, on shills and morons who have no clue what they are talking about aside from the orders they got from their TV to spew...

If Q could have been debunked by now, he would have been. And they tried, my god did they try.... and fail miserably. Remember Microchip? Now THERE is a LARP...

CanUbAnKai , theres no point in trying to explain anything to the shills, don't waste your time. Just sit back and enjoy the show, as it has already started.
    dude, you're mentally ill.

Seek professional help. Did you really suggest that a sitting US senator was wearing an ankle monitor because he was under court surveillance?

Your level of retard is off the charts.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    dude, you're mentally ill.

Seek professional help. Did you really suggest that a sitting US senator was wearing an ankle monitor because he was under court surveillance?

Your level of retard is off the charts.

You have zero authority to call someone else mentally ill/retarded, or scoff about conspiracies...

Do you deny that multiple people were wearing boots all around the same time?

Do you deny that McStain had his boot on the other foot for a while?
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Q is posting public info that you can read for yourself.
    But I can't because he only posts in supersecret wingnut code that only CT rubes understand. It might as well be in Swahili as far as I'm concerned.

You have zero authority to call someone else mentally ill/retarded, or scoff about conspiracies...

Do you deny that multiple people were wearing boots all around the same time?

Do you deny that McStain had his boot on the other foot for a while?
    I'd ask you to post proof, but lately everything you've posted has been totally debunked and destroyed.

in before your "proof" is just a picture that has been mirror flipped in photoshop.

and I have ALL the authority to blow you out of the water. Want me to post some recent links where I destroyed your lies? You run away with your tail between your legs every time. I fukin own you every time you start chitposting. Care to get handed another loss today? Please do post some fringey CT nonsense and I'll have fun handing your ass to you again.

Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vito-C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    My alt right light bros, this phuking idiot is on your side. Let that sink in.
    You're BFF with BadMonkey******* brah. Let that sink in. You'd be hard-pressed to find a lower IQ on this forum or even on the internet in general.

With that guy on your side, you already know you lost.
    Trump/DeSantis 2024

I'd ask you to post proof, but lately everything you've posted has been totally debunked and destroyed.

in before your "proof" is just a picture that has been mirror flipped in photoshop.

and I have ALL the authority to blow you out of the water. Want me to post some recent links where I destroyed your lies? You run away with your tail between your legs every time. I fukin own you every time you start chitposting. Care to get handed another loss today? Please do post some fringey CT nonsense and I'll have fun handing your ass to you again.

This is what deflection/avoidance looks like.

You know you can't answer for facts. An no, they weren't "photoshopped".

Maybe its time for you to stop letting the TV tell you how to think, and think on your own....
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I seriously think bb.com should be reporting your posts to the FBI or some counter terrorism unit.

You're mentally I'll. The kind of crazy that drives uhauls filled with fertalizer into government buildings.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

This is what deflection/avoidance looks like.

You know you can't answer for facts. An no, they weren't "photoshopped".

Maybe its time for you to stop letting the TV tell you how to think, and think on your own....

let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we dummy?

Well it is fitting that his painting is like his presidency - a disgrace and a huge joke.

One of these things is not like the other...

it is fitting that your understanding of this matter is like your understanding of the world as a whole - a disgrace and a huge joke.
    Originally Posted by ichBinBerliner View Post
    ITT: Trigger Republicans that do not understand the difference between the National Portrait Gallery and White House Historical Association Gallery

That painting was commissioned for the Smithsonian Portrait gallery. Side/side comparisons of NPG vs White House

/thread

JFks

Clintons
    ]lol @ gooby N0rds who is such a dunce.

you are so hilarious. when caught being stupid you just double down on stupid.

here's the actual collection: https://americaspresidents.si.edu/gallery

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we dummy?
    lmfao Nords is such an idiot that he's got to be a total troll. No one can be this stupid.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Here's a more recent one of gooby N0rds posting blatantly false information:

They are paid shills, who twitter manipulates Trump's feed so they always show up on top.

you know what?

can you please get banned for being a paid shill spreading lies?

https://hillreporter.com/the-krassen...taggering-8203

Every time gooby N0rds posts false information, it's always a quick 30 second google search to debunk it.

He's like the world's dumbest criminal - always getting caught and BTFO.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dont forget his af1 pic or his "meme" of all the deep state traitors, that repeated the same people multiple times.

Basically can find something posted by nords on every page that can be quickly disproven.

At this point I hope he's paid and bought really as stupid/crazy as he seems. That kind of stupid/crazy can be dangerous.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Dont forget his af1 pic or his "meme" of all the deep state traitors, that repeated the same people multiple times.

Basically can find something posted by nords on every page that can be quickly disproven.

At this point I hope he's paid and bought really as stupid/crazy as he seems. That kind of stupid/crazy can be dangerous.
    More examples of amoeba brained N0rds

False flags.... Perfect way for the media to focus on something completely different when REAL news comes out.....

What ever happened with that misnamed "maga bomber"

Distractions.
    you're a kook. maga bomber is in jail awaiting trial.

and then last week the MAGA Bomber changed his mind and pleaded guilty: Mail bomber Cesar Sayoc pleads guilty; devices were sent to critics of Trump
    The Florida man is suspected of sending more than a dozen pipe bombs to prominent critics of President Donald Trump, CNN and others.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-sent-n985786

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tell me this isn't an accurate summary of the two options: "either this guy is the real deal and is leaking secret government information or he's a nostradumass kind of conman who makes numerous and nebulous predictions that can be loosely interpreted, but only after the fact, thereby giving the appearance of accuracy."

is there a third option?

thanks for proving my point twice.

in your mind, there can only be 2 options and nothing will convince you otherwise so this conversation is pointless. its like discussing russian collusion with nypat. the info is there for all to read and make an informed decision.

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    But I can't because he only posts in supersecret wingnut code that only CT rubes understand. It might as well be in Swahili as far as I'm concerned.

you type in english so why you cant you read in english?
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

thanks for proving my point twice.

in your mind, there can only be 2 options and nothing will convince you otherwise so this conversation is pointless. its like discussing russian collusion with nypat. the info is there for all to read and make an informed decision.
    so let's discuss.

either Q is real or Q is a fake, right? there are no other options.

and based on what he has posted so far, if he is real, he's leaking secret government information.

what other options do you see?

Lol at the cope. How about that Mueller Time, huh guys? guys? Did they ever rescue those sex slaves from Trump's Mar lago sex dungeon? Did the FBI arrest Trump for crashing those Boeings yet? Yeah, you fuktards who screeched about the russian collusion hoax for years have NO leg to stand on, much less try and call out others.

Whenever the shillforce is swarming like angry bees, you know something big is brewing. Can't wait for more big bombs to be dropped here, annihilating your fragile little worlds and narratives.

I seriously think bb.com should be reporting your posts to the FBI or some counter terrorism unit.

You're mentally I'll. The kind of crazy that drives uhauls filled with fertalizer into government buildings.

Stay angry, you whiny little snowflake. And you can project all you want, but everyone here can see right through your liberal bullchit. Your negs just prove how absolutely butthurt you are. Its getting a little creepy how obsessed you are with me, though...

Pathetic.

so let's discuss.

and based on what he has posted so far, if he is real, he's leaking secret government information.

Can you list the "secret government documents" Q has leaked?

Can you prove Q is "fake"?
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so let's discuss.

I follow Q and don’t recall classified intel from ongoing investigations being leaked.

Can you list the "secret government documents" Q has leaked?

Can you prove Q is "fake"?

this happened ^^^

"Many soft deadlines have come and gone for prophecies Q said would come true. Followers believed a tape showing Clinton chopping off the face of a child was set to surface months ago. Clearly, no such tape has come to light.

Still, Q followers find rationales — however unproven and implausible — to explain away the discrepancies. Clinton, they believed, wasn’t extradited, but secretly collared and tagged with an ankle bracelet."

Lol at the shill changing the topic /\ Pathetic.

Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    I follow Q and don’t recall classified intel from ongoing investigations being leaked.

Heh, theres no point in engaging the shills, they won't answer any questions, they are just here to chitpost, and try to dissuade people from learning about Q and researching on their own. In their minds, if they blow enough diarrhea in here, others will be turned off and move on.

But their worst fears are coming true, and people are awakening.

Look how popular/widespread Q is getting. This is what the above shills dread:

Z4 is a frauding phægot.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol at the cope. How about that Mueller Time, huh guys? guys? Did they ever rescue those sex slaves from Trump's Mar lago sex dungeon? Did the FBI arrest Trump for crashing those Boeings yet? Yeah, you fuktards who screeched about the russian collusion hoax for years have NO leg to stand on, much less try and call out others.

The beauty is if you were a Democrat, you'd think Trump just got away with collusion, and Mueller was bought and paid for. You know, kinda like you're still doing with Obama and Hillary, lmao.

Lol @ an investigation that indicates someone's innocence = hoax. I guess we should just not have investigations at all if someone proclaims their innocence.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

As long as we're playing amateur psychologist, I think you have narcissistic personality disorder. You're mentally I'll. The kind of crazy that finds solace in posting BS on the internet and trolling.

Lol at the shill changing the topic /\ Pathetic.

Heh, theres no point in engaging the shills, they won't answer any questions, they are just here to chitpost, and try to dissuade people from learning about Q and researching on their own. In their minds, if they blow enough diarrhea in here, others will be turned off and move on.

But their worst fears are coming true, and people are awakening.

Look how popular/widespread Q is getting. This is what the above shills dread:

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so let's discuss.

The people posting as Q are real.

The information posted isnt classified.

Has everything posted been accurate? No/I dont think so. Some is very far-fetched. However, just because we think its far-fetched doesnt mean it isnt true or false. More like unverifiable. Do I think Clinton has been arrested? I cant say yes since I havent seen any proof. Since I havent seen any proof, does that mean it didnt happen? No. Its unverifiable.

Look, I get it, man. I was just as skeptical in the beginning. I still am. But there has been plenty of info posted that has been verified.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post
    As long as we're playing amateur psychologist, I think you have narcissistic personality disorder. You're mentally I'll. The kind of crazy that finds solace in posting BS on the internet and trolling.

Maybe.

Not really worth alerting the authorities about though.

606 G0D.

The people posting as Q are real.

The information posted isnt classified.

Has everything posted been accurate? No/I dont think so. Some is very far-fetched. However, just because we think its far-fetched doesnt mean it isnt true or false. More like unverifiable. Do I think Clinton has been arrested? I cant say yes since I havent seen any proof. Since I havent seen any proof, does that mean it didnt happen? No. Its unverifiable.

Look, I get it, man. I was just as skeptical in the beginning. I still am. But there has been plenty of info posted that has been verified.
    I understand that whoever is posting as Q is a real person. I know they aren't skynet or something.

What I mean is they are either a high ranking government official with top secret clearance (Q level as implicated), or they are pretending to be that government official. There really isn't a third option. The person posting to Donald J Trump Jrs twitter account is either DJTJ or he's not. This isn't some schroedinger's cat duality.

Page 127 of 160 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast