ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ccmarks training hard and slimming down with RED LIGHT by controlled labs

First off I'd like to give a big shout out and thank you to controlled labs for allowing me to log their new supplement Red Light.

I'm excited to try it because it's formulated different from any fat burner I've tried. I have hosimotos/hypo thyroid along with dietary intolerances. I primarily eat a ketogenic diet to increase my energy and keep my bloating down.

As I log the use of this supplement I will take initial measurements for comparison at the end. I will also monitor and post scale weight.
    I will be eating keto, taking my usual suppliments, and also using a sweat band during my workouts.

Right now my workout routine consists of two days of Stronglifts 5x5 and two days of CrossFit type workouts for the extra cardio. I may also have a day of kickboxing in there as well.

I'm looking forward to see how Red Light makes me feel and if I see improvement in my gut health.
    *Saved by the blood of the Lamb crew*

Maryland licensed Physical Therapist Assistant

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate
    Blackbelt in America Kickboxing
    Purple belt in Renzoku Jiu-jitsu

ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got mine today! Unfortunately I have already eaten dinner or I'd have taken some..so tomorrow it's a go I know it says take one to asses tolerance but I'm very stim tolerant so I'm going full force tomorrow lol

I took my starting measurements today:

Stomach: 37 inches
    Waist: 38 1/2
    R thigh: 21
    L thigh: 20 1/2
    Chest: 33
    Left bicep:12
    Right 11 1/2

Weight: 150.2

Excited to see how this stuff makes me feel with the digestive aid in it.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Started red light Sunday morning. Took a 3 caps a half hour before my breakfast like instructed then 3 caps a half hour prior to my lunch as instructed. No side effects noted, no jitteriness or nausea.

Sunday is a rest day for me so no training today.

I came to the realization Sunday evening that I have developed a dairy allergy. I have eaten keto for roughly two years and alot of my fat comes from dairy. Well three weeks ago I started having unexplainable nausea in the morning, I actually checked to make sure I wasn't pregnant because it was so weird. Well Sunday evening we were cooking dinner and I was hungry so I had the concentrated whey drink and I thought I was going to be sick
    My guts hurt like id been kicked but a horse. Well suddenly it clicked..I drink a bullet proof coffee in the morning (heavy cream and butter). So I think that's whats causing this nausea. So now I have to revamp my diet and eliminated dairy for a few weeks and see if that is indeed the culprit. I've drank almond milk for years because my guts hate to drink milk..I've just never experienced discomfort with any other form of dairy.

So fast forward to Monday...took my 3 caps prior to breakfast which consisted of a flax meal and pumpkin meal cereal with almond milk. I'm seed cycling for hormone health and those are the seeds I'm using at this point in my cycle so I just made it a meal because without dairy I feel kinda lost on what to have.

I lifted prior to lunch which consisted of hip mobility work, squats 175lbs 5x5, OHP 67lb 5x5.. I stopped there because I have kickboxing class tonight and plus it was raining so I wanted to play outside in it with my daughter.

Had three caps half hour prior to lunch of red light. Lunch was just a handful of nuts basically because I'm not overly hungry.

Dinner is going to be salmon cakes made with egg and pork rinds to bind it together.

Honestly one thing I've noticed today is that I'm not as hungry or snacky as normal which I think the red light is helping me digest my food better and take more nutrients from it then I normally would.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ccmarks View Post
    Honestly one thing I've noticed today is that I'm not as hungry or snacky as normal which I think the red light is helping me digest my food better and take more nutrients from it then I normally would.
    I've noticed that too (I'm logging Red Light as well). I'm convinced it's a killer appetite suppressant, which is something I wanted in a fat burner.

I definitely needed this with my new conclusion of being very sensitive and wanting to test it out. Because if I was snacking or trying to eat to the degree I was before I have no idea how I would be surviving with my pantry being stocked in the way that it currently is. I have come to the conclusion in the last 48 hours that I love Dairy more than I realized LOL

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm in
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Took 3 caps red light 30 minutes prior to breakfast and 30 minutes prior to dinner.

I can honestly say the appetite control portion if this supplement definitely works. I am positive I couldn't have cut the dairy out and done some elimination in my diet this week without it. It keeps me from just eating everything in sight.. allows me to make smarter decisions. No nausea from the red light or any side effects that I can tell.

Today's workout:.
    Squat after hip mobility and proper warm-up: 180lbs 5x5
    Bench: 90lbs 5x5
    Leg press: 275lbs 3x12

I have kickboxing tonight so I didn't want to do a ton of accessories. Tomorrow I will probably do a semi CrossFit style upper body workout.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

I have been faithfuly taking 3 caps of red light before breakfast and 3 caps before lunch. I can honestly say it has really been helpful in helping me make the right food choices as I'm not overwhelmed with cravings or constantly wanting to eat.

I'm not going to step on the scale or take any measurements till this log is done, but I'm coming to a point in my life where I was to ignore the stupid scale anyway. Growing up I was always the larger of the girls in the family, I'm short and stocky like my dad while the others are tall and thin..and even though I'm 32 years old I've still struggled with the number on the scale even though I'm super happy when my number in the gym go up. So I'm going yo ignore the scale till the end of this for some mental healing lol

Yesterday I took my equipment out side for my workout. It was 90 degrees and crazy humid.

100lb farmer carries on my hex bar for 250'
    Hang cleans 65lbs x10
    Push presses 65lbs x10
    Assisted pull ups x10
    Performed a total x5 rounds.

I was covered in swet. Today my traps are super sore which is rare for me but the Olympic style moves are a new addition to my workouts so I should expect some soreness I guess. Ended the evening with some stretching.

Today's workout:
    Squat mobility
    Squats 185lbs 5x5
    OHP: 69lbs 5x5
    Deadlift: 215 5x1
    Leg press 250lbs 3x12

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good idea on not going on the scale every day as it's not an accurate reflection and it'll only make you more anxious and what not. I commend you for wanting to wait until the end to see how it goes as people tend to get discourage due to slow progress and forgetting that slow progress is still progress. So keep at it.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Thanks and it definitely helps seeing my squat numbers move..last year I was lifting heavy training for a competition and was reping 200lb 5x3, from the way this feels I should get passed that on 5x5. I've hit a 225lb squat one time in the gym..want to be reping that lol

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Took my red light today before breakfast and before dinner.

My workout:

Run 1/4 mile
    Flys with 20lbs x15
    Push ups x15
    Reverse fly to row with 10lbs x15
    Curls to Arnold press with 20lbs x15
    Single arm reverse tricep pushdowns with 1 plate on my machine x15

Repeat for a total of 4 rounds

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

So I took my red light yesterday in the morning and then we went to an amusement park and got home late and I never got my evening dose in. My goal for today was to do my starting strength 5 sets of 5 squat bench but I woke up this morning feeling hungover sore and sick to my stomach. the only thing I can figure is that this thirty-two-year-old body cannot enjoy all the amusement park rides and come out feeling great the next day like it used to be able to. so I think I'm going to take this day to recover and then try to hit my heavy squats tomorrow before riding to Charles Town to bet on the horse races.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

oh and another side note I never got hungry at the amusement park yesterday at all even though all I had that morning was some coffee a turkey wrap from Sheetz and one bottle of water. granted I've been keto for a long time so I should be fat adapted but usually I noticed that I want food even if it's not really hunger but yesterday I never got hungry or had cravings to eat at all. So I think the probiotics are really helping.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Today's workout:

Squat: 190lbs 5x5
    Bench: 92lbs 5x5
    Leg press: 250lbs 3x12
    SLDL: 100lbs 3x8

I could have benched much heavier but I gave alot of my umph to squats.

Took my red light before breakfast. I'm loving this stuff! My digestive system feels like it's getting better, I'm not constantly hungry...when I decide to cut again I'm definitely going to use this.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Do I've decided to try a little experiment with my body today. I love listening to the podcast Mind Pump. Sal recently did a workout where he did the same 3 gross movement exercises for 3x5 every two hours. Basically a massive volume overload spread out through the day.

So at 8am this morning I got up...took my red light..and headed to my basement.

Warmed up for squats then performed 135lbs 3x5
    Bench 100lbs 3x5
    Pullups with my least assisting band 3x5

I'm now drinking my coffee and am going to clean house a few minutes then run that again shortly.

So round two:

Squats with the same weight..it felt good..easier actually. Same with the bench and pull ups.

I'm having some chicken right now cause I'm hungry..then cutting grass..then round 3.

So I cut grass then did round 3..squats felt good, bench was getting difficult. I did it though after basically walking around outside for over an hour. Now I'm refueling (moose track ice cream...hey I'm an adult lol) and going to do round 4 in 1.5 hours. Also I took my second dose of red light prior to this refueling.

Did my fourth set about 1.5 after my 3rd as I remembered I have somewhere to be this evening so I'm shortening up time between sets.

After my fourth set my daughter and I took a relaxing walk in the woods by my house with the dog..then I came back and did last set about 1.5 hours after my fourth.

So all in all today I did:. Squats 135lbs x75 reps
    100lbs x75
    Pullups with assistance x75 reps.

When you look at it like that it makes me proud of myself. There I'd no way I'm going to load 135lbs on the bar and squat 75 reps straight. Also I took short 90 second rest between all my sets. We shall see how sore I am tomorrow.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Took my red light at breakfast and lunch. I listened to a gut health expert podcast on mind pump who talked about the multiple classes of probiotics..and after looking at the red light bottle I'm happy to see there are two classes of probiotics in there not just one.

Today's workouts:

Squats 195lbs 5x5
    OHP: 71lbs 5x5

Was supposed to DL but after the heavy squats and being this close to my period my body was like "hell no".

I have kickboxing class tonight which I hope to participate in instead of teaching.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Sparred a bit this evening and worked the heavy bag.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Took my red light with breakfast and before lunch. Had an awesome workout today I managed to break my rep PR on squats. Today's workout was:

Squats 200lbs 5x5, previous rep PR was 5x3.
    Bench: 95lbs 5x5
    Pullups with moderate assistance 5x5
    Then alittle shoulder IR/ER work.
    Last edited by ccmarks; 08-22-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

so I took my red light again today with breakfast and just a few minutes ago because I'm going to be eating lunch here shortly.

Today's workout were four rounds of running a quarter of a mile 15 pushups 15 dumbbell presses 15 curls to an Arnold press and 15 rows to reverse flyes.

it felt really good to get my heart rate up and to work some of the accessory work on my upper body after hammering my lower body with squats hard yesterday.

I can honestly say I have noticed an improvement in my gut health since taking red light prior to I would go to the bathroom frequently throughout the day and for lack of a better way of describing it there would not be much consistency to it. With taking the red light I have noticed that my frequency has decreased and the consistency has changed for the better

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Today's workout: modified hulk

Sumo DL: 135lbs x5
    Front squat: 65lbsx5
    Overhead press: 65lbsx5
    Back squat: 65lbs x5

AMRAP x20 minutes=5 rounds.

Took red light before my workout. Then cut grass with a push mower, now headed to cut wood and throw it in the back of the truck... definitely a busy day.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ccmarks View Post
    Took my red light with breakfast and before lunch. Had an awesome workout today I managed to break my rep PR on squats. Today's workout was:

Squats 200lbs 5x5, previous rep PR was 5x3.
    Bench: 95lbs 5x5
    Pullups with moderate assistance 5x5
    Then alittle shoulder IR/ER work.
    Congrats on the PR!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Thanks! This is the first time in a long time I haven't been on a hard cut while training. I'm at a point in my life where I have no desire to step on the scale lol

Took my red light before breakfast and before dinner.

Today's workout:

Sumo deadlift: 135 3x10 just working on keeping lats tight because I've noticed I lose upper back tightness on my DL once it starts getting heavy. Then I went outside with my sister who has decided to do a Spartan race with me next year (something new for both of us) and we did:

Farmer carries 90lbs
    Shoulder presses 20lb dumbbells x15
    Box jumps x15
    Pullups with the least amount of assistance I could muster x15 lol

Did that for 4 rounds and it was crazy hot and humid and I had swet belt on lol

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Took red light before breakfast and before dinner. I'm almost out! I think I have one/two more days worth...I may very well get another bottle after this.

Today's workout:

Squats: 205lbs 5x3
    Overhead press: 73lbs 5x5 (PR)
    Deadlift: 225lbs 5x1

Deadlift was supposed to be 1x5 but I wanted the practice setting up and keeping my upper back/lats tight.

So my sister who is running a Spartan with my is coming down to train tomorrow so I gotta sit down and figure out what we are going to do lol

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Took red light before breakfast and dinner today. I have one dose left for tomorrow morning...not sure how I only have one dose unless I double dosed once...which is possible.

Today's workout was Spartan training oriented.

Incline treadmill run at highest incline my treadmill allows for 1/4 mile, then situps while my sister ran her 1/4 mile and we did that for 4 rounds.

Then we did dead hangs on my pull-up bar for 30 seconds x4.

Followed by farmer carries up and down my driveway which is probably 1/8 of a mile x7. Overall it was a good workout. My legs feel sore already but I squated yesterday too.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

I finished my bottle of red light today. My goal is to get a review posted this weekend with my updated measurements and scale weight. honestly I can't say that my clothes feel any looser and I haven't stepped on the scale since starting this log but overall I feel as though I have improved health and got issues thanks to the probiotics. I am very pleased with this supplement.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

So I took my measurements following the use of my bottle of red light. Keep in mind I did not track food intake at all...more then likely I ate more then normal because I had just come off a cut.

So I started with:
    Stomach: 37
    Waist: 38 1/2
    R thigh: 21
    L thigh: 20 1/2
    Chest: 33inches
    Left bicep:12
    Right 11 1/2

Weight: 150.2

Ended with:
    Stomach:36.5. Down 1/2 inch
    Waist: 37 down 1 1/2 inches
    R thigh: 20 1/2 down 1/2 inch
    L thigh: same
    Chest: 32.5 down 1/2 inch
    Left bicep:same
    Right bicep: 12 gained 1/2 inch

Weight:156.6 up 6.4lbs

And that my friend is why I did t want to step on the scale at all this month. I clearly lost inches but gained weight..if it was going to freak out of the scale it would just keep going in circuit.

So that being said I'm going rate red light a 10/10 suppliments and here is why. I feel better... honestly better. I think the probiotics have helped with some of my gut issues and obviously has positively effected my body because I'm down inches.

I'm impressed that this supplement contains two classes of probiotics a lactobacilli strain and a bifidobacteria strain where alot of products only contain one strain.

I think if there was one thing I'd change about this suppliment would be to take the test ingredient out of it. Being female I'm aware I have levels of testosterone in my body as well but alot ladies would prefer not to suppliment for it and would rather focus on the weight loss gut health side of it.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate