Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Kick Butt In The Gym With Beast Mode Black!! Free stuff inside!

BEAST MODE BLACK

THE ULTIMATE PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT: Beast Mode Black is the most extreme pre-workout supplement available, containing key active ingredients in doses up to 380% greater than our regular Beast Mode formula.

HIGH ENERGY PRODUCTION: Beast Mode Black packs 400mg of caffeine plus yohimbe, Teacrine and DMAE into each serving to create excessive energy production and intense focus to power you through your aggressive workout.

SUPPORTS HEALTHY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS: A clinical dose of Calcium Fructoborate supports healthy testosterone levels for greater lifts and healthy joints to accelerate faster recovery.

MASSIVE PUMPS: A powerful dose of Beta-Alanine, Agmatine and more works together to maximize your strength gains and build muscle effectively.

30 SERVINGS: Our great-tasting Beast Punch and Blue Raspberry formulas are quick-dissolving and mix easily with water. Each container includes 30 servings that can power your workouts.

So, I always love when we do Beast Mode Black promos because it's my favorite Beast product. Some might say I'm biased, but this pre-workout is seriously one of the best out there! I have had some of my best workouts with it going back over 10 years now. Not only does it give you the perfect amount of energy, it also delivers an awesome pump & focus punch.

So I want to give away 10 sample packs and 1 tub of this awesome pre-workout. So here's what I need from you in order to give these away. It's super easy as always.

1. Tell me what your favorite or most memorable gym moment has been in the last few years. Good or bad...
    2. Tell me why you use pre-workouts and how Beast Mode Black will help you kick it in the gym.

BONUS

For those interested in winning the tub of Beast Mode Black, you'll get one extra entry for each social media channel you like. ********, Twitter & Instagram. I will use randomize for choosing the winner. Simply post a screenshot of you following the social media channels.

Other rules/requirements
    Only US residents eligible. Sorry to my Canadian friends
    Full tub winner* Must post a detailed log for a 2 week period after receiving the product and send me the link so I know it's up.
    Sample winners* Must post a store review on bb.com upon using the product and send the link to me when it's posted.
    Must not have tried any Beast product in the past 45 days.
    Must have a minimum of 50 posts on the forums.
    If you aren't willing to leave us a review don't bother applying please!

(**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!!!!

Looks like a wonderful pre workout!

I haven't had one with yohimbe in a while, hope that I get to try this!

1. Tell me what your favorite or most memorable gym moment has been in the last few years. Good or bad...
    my favorite gym moment memory is the first time I tried PWO, actually. The tunnel vision, the pumps, the PRs. It was legendary.
    2. Tell me why you use pre-workouts and how Beast Mode Black will help you kick it in the gym. I use pre workout to help me push after busting ass cutting and bending rebar all day. I need the energy! It's been a while since using a PWO with yohimbe, and the ingredients profile looks intense. I'm certain it will help me break plateaus.

BONUS

For those interested in winning the tub of Beast Mode Black, you'll get one extra entry for each social media channel you like. ********, Twitter & Instagram. I will use randomize for choosing the winner. Simply post a screenshot of you following the social media channels. No need to extra entry, but I did like on FB and follow on the gram
    Last edited by JerseyFinger; 07-25-2018 at 08:46 PM.

coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's get more entries coming for this awesome pre-workout!

Store Specials:

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Tell me what your favorite or most memorable gym moment has been in the last few years. Good or bad... There are many, but one I think about every time I incline bench is the time I split one of my knuckles open. I want to re-rack the weight after a hard set. I went to put the barbell back and I missed the hook on the left side of the bench, however, I did not realize it until it was too late. That one side of the barbell fell and I was trying to catch it so it wouldn't hit me in the head. Well, it didn't hit my in the head. Instead, my left hand was closed and the flat area between the knuckles absorbed the bar. That area of the middle finger split open. It was bleeding, I then got a band aid and preceded to do another set.

When I wrapped my hand around the bar, the cut ripped open even wider and I started bleeding again. I then grabbed my stuff and drove to the ER to get some stitches. Now whenever I incline bench, I always look at the left side, then the right before I let go of the bar after I rack it.

2. Tell me why you use pre-workouts and how Beast Mode Black will help you kick it in the gym. I use pre workouts because the acute benefits of caffeine and other stimulants. Simulants increase performance and I want to perform at peak level, at least on my heavy lifting days. I only use a stim pre workout three, sometimes four, out of my six lfiiting sessions per week.

Liked on Social Media.

August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for support. BMB hits hard!
    Canadian LEO

R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most memorable GOOD gym moment was about three months ago when the WWE were in town for a live event and showed up at the gym when I was there. It was very cool spotting the New Day and doing work next to Randy Orton.

Most memorable BAD gym moment was about a week before that, when I was doing decline benches and failed, during a set where I wasn't even going that heavy. I wasn't expecting to fail so I had clips on the end of the bar, and had to be saved by a courteous passerby.

I use PWO because it wakes me up, and puts me in a good headspace for the mission I'm trying to accomplish. I like the combination of TeaCrine and caffeine, and since my caffeine tolerance is high I'm excited to maybe try this Beast Black, as it has TeaCrine AND high caffeine.

Good luck to everyone in the promo!
    🎸 US Army Band veteran 🎸
    Ω Kenny Omega crew Ω
    ⚒ West Ham United crew ⚒
    учить русский crew

Solid entries so far! Let's keep it going

Store Specials:

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

In for the full bottle! I'll log/review this for you guys no problem. Out of allllll the pre workouts I've had over the years, I can't say I've had this one yet.

Recent most memorable gym moment- I recently moved to AZ for a firefighter/paramedic job. The gym here is like, empty. Seems like noone lifts, 50% elderly people, yet the gym is freakin legit. It's this hardcore all metal weights with concrete floors. The equipment is a little old. It's all basic. Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling because it's an old ball room. This place is a dream. The gym owner told me "groaning, moaning and yelling is encouraged". I kill it in the gym. Nothin like havin 3-4 plates per side on the squat bar with the metal rattling as you're doin your reps. It's like high 70s, low 80s in there so you're sweatin your balls off. I gues my most memorable gym moment is just of the gym itself.

2. Tell me why you use pre-workouts and how Beast Mode Black will help you kick it in the gym.

I use preworkouts because 1. I have a 4 month old daughter and sleep isn't always the best. Especially when I work a 24hr shift and get up 3-4x at night (this happens about once a week). 2. I believe they actually help you in the gym. No placebo here. The high caffeine dose in this pre is why I'm attracted to it. That's gonna hit me and make me go hard. I love high stim pre workouts. I've read some studies about the mg/kg caffeine needed to increase your physical performance in the gym, so I tend to lean towards those. That combined with the pain reducing effect make it perfect for working out. I also like that it has beta alanine for the buffering properties. I like to think of it as a "hydrogen ion remover" when my muscles are burning. Makes me feel like when my muscles are burning, I can keep going longer than if I didn't have pre workout with beta alanine. 3. It cleans me out. Sounds weird I know, but when I take pre workout, I go to the bathroom. Perfect preparation for those heavy lifts. Noone wants to have to hit the bathroom mid workout!

I train pretty intense. Pre workout really helps me keep pushin heavy weight for as many reps as possible. I pride myself in my mental strength and how hard I push myself in the gym. People comment on my workouts all the time (and I'm like thanks bro but you're making my rest set too long I gotta keep goin lol). Part of my career is staying in shape. I have to be physically strong and my cardio has to be great to be able to complete firefighting tasks. I love it.

I'm also Following on all 3 platforms....

Last edited by mormonpickett; 08-09-2018 at 03:40 PM.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weekend Bump!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I tried Beast Mode a couple years ago. I'd love to give this one a shot.
    1. Hopping on the scale to see that I had broken through a plateau I had been stuck on for months.
    2. I'd use this to wake me from my 3pm slumber to get those gains!

Last edited by ajej4780; 08-13-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

Winners will be picked in the next few days. Last chance for entries.

Store Specials:

Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    Winners will be picked in the next few days. Last chance for entries.
    Yeah Buddy

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dying with anticipation!
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

Bump for winners

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One star on a giveaway thread?

Wtf?

Is the negativity really that real on here?

Damn...

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JerseyFinger View Post
    One star on a giveaway thread?

Wtf?

Is the negativity really that real on here?

Damn...
    So sad and from a solid company with a solid new pre
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

My apologies for not posting winners sooner! Been super busy of late as my wife recently gave birth to our first child! A super exciting time of year but also leaves much less time for things like the forums unfortunately.

Here are the winners. Please PM me your information and i'll get the stuff out for you right away! Congrats!

Tub winner for logging:

mormonpickett

Sample Winners:

JerseyFinger
    Antm1564
    R1DINGPwnies
    ajej4780

Store Specials:

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    My apologies for not posting winners sooner! Been super busy of late as my wife recently gave birth to our first child! A super exciting time of year but also leaves much less time for things like the forums unfortunately.

Here are the winners. Please PM me your information and i'll get the stuff out for you right away! Congrats!

Tub winner for logging:

mormonpickett

Sample Winners:

JerseyFinger
    Antm1564
    R1DINGPwnies
    ajej4780
    Dude!

Congrats on your baby! Wicked happy for you. Hows mama and baby doing?

I remember my 2 boys births and now one just left home for his senior year in college and the other leaves this friday. Sad AF!! My boys; love em to death.

Take care bro. Enjoy that little baby!
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks amazing!!

Thank you and congrats ! We had our first 5 months ago and I totally get it man. Life changing and a lot of stuff takes the back burner (not my workouts tho!)

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad I missed this one, but congrats to the winners! Enjoy!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta say, tearing my back 5 months ago and herniating a disk was the worst thing to happen to me in quite some time. Especially the gym. I could really use some help getting back going. I'm a fireman and when I get off work at 0700 to lift I usually don't have the umph to go :/
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.